• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

HU-210 officially found by DEA in Spice products.

@Ungelesene

Do you know where you got that info from/link?
most of the info I've got from this paper: http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=7470

the first analysis, which only found the JWH-018 and missed the CP47,497-C8 can be found here, but unfortunately it's in german only.

by the way: the latest news are that JWH-073 has been found in a "spice"-imitating product called "forest humus" (besides CP47,497-C8 ). german-language link: http://www.pierre-markuse.de/2009/04/20/forest-humus-enthalt-synthetische-cannabinoide/

Last edited:
I don't know that it should go into CD...

CD is about cannabis, not cannabinoids, right? A quick look before I posted this showed a lack of threads in CD about CP, JWH, or HU compounds when compared to PD.

This has been on page 1 for several weeks now:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=407913

At this moment there are 3 or 4 threads on the same subject residing in CD on the first two pages.

the discovery of HU-210 is quite odd, and I'd take it with a grain of salt until it is confirmed by someone else. the german people who found JWH-018 and CP47,497 in "spice" also looked for HU-210 and didn't find any.

I agree with this completely. I have a feeling, most of this is a scare tactic to dissuade U.S. distributors of the product. Also, notice that the Spice packet is marked 5.0g. Where did they get a 5g? They don't exist. 3g maximum.

mg0309_fig1.jpg

I'm compelled to get Spice Arctic Synergy for some reason. Which one would you recommend?

This would be the order I would try them in:

Spice Genie
Spice Tropical Synergy
Spice Diamond
Spice Mojo
Smoke XXX

^ I already placed an order for the Arctic Synergy, I should hopefully be getting it tomorrow.

Why would you recommend that particular order?

^ I already placed an order for the Arctic Synergy, I should hopefully be getting it tomorrow.

Why would you recommend that particular order?

Artic Synergy should still have you blasted off. :)

I recommend that particular order, because of apparent potency, and combination of different Cannabinoids.

Have fun, and btw are you in the U.S?

Nope, Europe. A little country called Estonia actually if you've heard of it.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll try the Arctic Synergy and see where I go from there. Might even get some pure JWH-018 next if I like the high (I know, Spice doesn't contain only JWH-018 but should give me good enough idea of what to expect nevertheless).

Nope, Europe. A little country called Estonia actually if you've heard of it.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll try the Arctic Synergy and see where I go from there. Might even get some pure JWH-018 next if I like the high (I know, Spice doesn't contain only JWH-018 but should give me good enough idea of what to expect nevertheless).

Yes, I've actually passed through Estonia on a trip to Europe a few years ago.

No problem, when you get it maybe you could make a review? I would love to also get some JWH-018, although I hear dosing it can be a pain. It seems a minute difference in weight can seriously alter your "high," some saying that if you miscalulate, it can become very uncomfortable.

Besides me not being able to find a source, or at least a guaranteed retailer, I figured sticking to Spice will suffice (no pun intended ;)).

Last edited: