• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How would you make 1.5 g of weed last 7 days.

Buy some Xanax bars and smoke with it a few bowl hits they go great together but be careful it's addicting I got hooked nd fycked me now but benzos and a weed go amazing together and is hardly dangerous if u don't drink with it.

Opioids.

20 dollars worth of weed would easily last a week for me when I was using heroin or speed. Weed was just something I'd use to compliment other, more potentially problematic substances.

It's worrying when it gets to that point, IMO

I enjoy my Dexedrine. I re upped yesterday and ended up passing out for sleep ;)

I had a sativa dominant strain, but no idea what it's called.

its pretty good, especially if I use it to mix in with an indica strain.

So I am going to use all the advice that has been given in this thread.

I indulged pretty heavy last night, but now I have a solid 2 grams +, left, but
it has to last me
After being without for two f***ing weeks, this is a God send.

I have to MacGyver a bong out of a water bottle and misc.
pieces to cool down the smoke and take more economical full blast hits.!

My goal is to get the most out of every hit I take. The cooler, the better.

ATM, I am broke and I have to use parts lying around the house to make my
water pipe.
I am not derailing the thread, but rather adding to the " make it last/ streach it out
discussion.

I have a nice (plastic, yuck) water bottle with a nice bendable straw to suck the air. I just have to correctly make a stem
to put a homemade bowl on it and a carb.

Is a socket good enough to use as a bowl? I'm going balls out today and giving this a shot.

While im doing this, if anyone wants to send me some tips, that will help. I want to stay in this forum.

great posts everybody. I use the tips wisely.

I thought this question for a while, and I've vacillated between I couldn't make that last 2 days and thinking I'd use a Magic Flight Launch Box for 7 days. But then I realized that, for me, it depends on the day if the week and time of the year. If it's summer, 34C outside and a workday, I might be able to stretch it to 2-3 days (tops). In the winter and on holidays that would be about 1/2 a day if I had to go outside.

OP; how frequently would you intend on using during those 7 days?

Tom

Well if I play my cards right , I want to use daily. A gram a day would be nice

If you have the morals of a house cat you could always stick it a a glass vial and sell it to some know-nothing kid as some crazy outta state dank take that 25-30 bucks and buy an 8th of some decent shit. At least it'll last longer

When i use to smoke i would make 2g's last over a week but it was kush, just get a one hitter pipe, the ones that look like cigs they are made from aluminum and cost 5 bucks at the most, when you smoke those one hitters just 2-3 will feel like you smoked a bowl.
that's a great idea. Your right. I can get high with those things.

Message to one girl to pass on to other got mixed. Supprisingly all fronted. Instead of a $X, now it's $x+$Y Monday. I am pissed, because I don't know about the DXM. This hood weed is pretty decient. Keeps you high for a while. I'll really find out later. Will try to get DXM.

Easy! 1.5 divided by 7 = .2142 per day. that kind of sucks if you're a fairly heavy pot smoker so the addition of additional drugs would definitely help your chances

I don't enjoy smoking a lot of pot now as I get too high, funny enough. When I was smoking at the tail end of my marijuana rollercoaster I would have 1.5 grams and I could make it last a total of three weeks. I would smoke out of my glass pipe only a very tiny amount of weed and I would take a great deal of time smoking it. For example, I would take a hit and wait 30 minutes or so to take another. Also, I wouldn't smoke on the daily so that was another key to making it last.