• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How would you make 1.5 g of weed last 7 days.

Speed King

Bluelighter
I may have to survive on 1.5 grams of Reggie at best, for up to 7 days. Any ideas as to how to streach that out? This is a worse case scenario.

I could make sure I was peaking on d amphetamine, Valium a small a dose of Tramadol or Kratom, minutes before a small blunt hit or spliff but would rather have something more home friendly.

Other than not smoking every day and using a glass piece with a small bowl..... I think your Valium option sounds perfect. I always seem to not want/need to smoke as much as usual when I'm on a benzo'. Opiates, too, but I'm not sure if Tramadol and Kratom really qualify as opiates?

Not in the good old classical way. Good deal. Valium and some nice herbal
tea.

Last edited:
but I'm not sure if Tramadol and Kratom really qualify as opiates?

Opioids.

20 dollars worth of weed would easily last a week for me when I was using heroin or speed. Weed was just something I'd use to compliment other, more potentially problematic substances.

It's worrying when it gets to that point, IMO

1.5 g's = Price discussion worth of weed where I live...

(Or 1.7 grams, to be more technical)

Last edited by a moderator:
i will try to make a quick $ and solve this issue the correct way, on top the advice. Also, getting a little more spiritual would help.

When i use to smoke i would make 2g's last over a week but it was kush, just get a one hitter pipe, the ones that look like cigs they are made from aluminum and cost 5 bucks at the most, when you smoke those one hitters just 2-3 will feel like you smoked a bowl.

Go get a bottle of Delsym. Double dose an hour and a half before. Stretches for sure without the DXM trip. Of course if you want the DXM trip, hit up KMart and get their generic Robo DM - double dose 10 minutes before.

If you don't like a trippy high, take a teaspoon of black pepper and take a Tagamet about an hour before. Keeps the liver busy

Other ideas are a bit too intense like mixing 100mg of gabapentin with 120mg of dextromethorphan and then smoking a bowl half an hour later... If you can even stand anyway.

If you're high on dextromethorphan, it only takes a hit to get stoned out of your mind so be mindful of that.

Dextromethorphan actually significantly increases the effects of weed. As long as your heart can handle the added load (roughly 30-40% higher BPM), taking 100mg of dextromethorphan and waiting an hour and then smoking turns even ditch weed into one hit shit.

A good coconut oil extract of quality cannabis with proper decarb has always provided me with psychoactive effect with as little as .2 of a gram...granted that tolerance is low.

Separate each dose with coconut oil in a mini muffin tin if using the oven method.

^^I will look into it. I am on a budget ATM, so wise is the way to go for me.
Brownies also.

Go get a bottle of Delsym. Double dose an hour and a half before. Stretches for sure without the DXM trip. Of course if you want the DXM trip, hit up KMart and get their generic Robo DM - double dose 10 minutes before.

If you don't like a trippy high, take a teaspoon of black pepper and take a Tagamet about an hour before. Keeps the liver busy

Other ideas are a bit too intense like mixing 100mg of gabapentin with 120mg of dextromethorphan and then smoking a bowl half an hour later... If you can even stand anyway.

im fine on 30 mg of dextroamphetamine and a blunt hit with some fire in it. I am however asap, vape and eat only. I beat on my lungs enough.

i am really looking forward to dosing DXM and a nice hit also.

Back in the day we always stretched our bud out by using a homemade gravity bong. 2/3 liter bottle and fit in a tiny socket or something similar that could act as a small bowl. Melt the cap the the bowl to seal & voilà

Pack your bowls to 1/3rd, burn the surface . . preferably with a hemp wick as it'll burn at a lower temperature and your herb won't be doused in gases

after smoking the bowl at 1/3rd capacity . . sit and just enjoy it coming on

outside of that divide by 7 and cap your intake to that per day

. . or better yet, don't be a daily smoker

^^ nice. I see that overall, conservation is the key. I never knew about a hemp wick. Thanks for the education.
I had a nice week break from medicinal, so I should be able to get more bang for my buck with these methods.

a small bowl with baccy layered at the bottom or small skin spliffs but only if u broke