• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to use Opanas Safely ? (oxycodone vs. oxymorphone and B.A.)

Alright, there has been alot of misinformation. I'll do everything based on 10mg IR's though

1 10mg IR Opana (oxymorhpone)

orally=20mg of Oxycodone via same roa
orally=30mg of Morphine " "

Intranasal = 40mg of Oxycodone IV
= 40mg of Morphine IV
= ~10mg Heroin IV

IV = 100mg Morhpine IV/ 300mg Morphine Oral
=35mg Heroin
=100mg Oxycodone IV/ 120mg Oral/ 140mg Insuffl.

So as you can see, it is very potent, the most potent pharmaceutical analgesic short of fentanyl.

It is also very euphoric, and very long lasting. Enjoy it.
I would recommend IV if you do that type of thing: anything else is a waste, but insufflation is a good alternate mode due to the unusually high BA.

Honestly, since it sounds like you are familiar with needles, you should dose it that way (always filter pills well - with micron filters if possible, and shoot safe) You might want to start with like 3-4mg of OM via IV as that would feel like 35-50mg of oral/nasal oxy.

Stay safe, these things are very strong.

Damn, why didn't i find you guys before? i recently quit doing 30-40 lortabs/lorcets a day. so, yeh, up to 400 mgs hydrocodone. oxy here and there, but the hydro was easier to obtain, so that becams my DOC and has been for almost 10 years. took bupe to get off, but abuse the shit out of it, (8mg 4x day-NOT prescribed to me however)...
finally got almost completely off, then accidentally discovered opana er 30's. i knew nothing about it at all. took 2 orally and nothing happened. so i snorted it.

first time, i passed out sitting on my bathroom counter with my head bumped up against the mirror like i was looking at myself REAL closlely! woke up like 10 hrs. later with my beloved kitty cat Valentine just STARING at me, real worried-like.
strangest feeling!
now after 6 months of going back and forth, i have BEGGED my "friend" to stop selling them to me, but she doesn't take me seriously at all. she'll even give them to me w/out charging me. i've almost OD'd so many times it's not funny. i had no idea what i was doing. it's only been 4 days, and i'm just trying to get this monkehy off my back. so if you're new at this, so back, collect 200, and don't play this game. i never in 10 yrs. of doing lots of hydro did i have a near death experience! not once!
so, if you're looking for the safe route, it's not with snorting opana. that's what the bassist from alice in chains, mike, died of. he was on intervention last yr. if ya'll ever watch that show...now he's dead. i almost od'd on tuesday, that's why i'm amazed to be here. i pray i won't toucj it again. peace ya'll!!!!!!!!

Snorting does not give you a BETTER high and Im saying this from experience. It gets you high quicker and ends much quicker. Chewing it is the best way, did you ever notice after sniffing them and you took a shower and you blow a "snot rocket"(I know it's gross) that a lot comes out? I know I notice it and most of my friends do as well. Chewing it hits you very quickly too, anywhere from 10-25 minutes tops! And just to reassure you, I am from a place that has the highest prescription of oxys given out per capita. Also, everyone I know that sniffs them exclusively tells me they only still sniff them because they're addicted to the act of sniffing something.

Hope this helped

First off- I've gotta say almost every person who's taken opana on this forum has a different opinion of it. Some love it, some think it sucks. Some like to rail, others eat it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this drug hits everyone differently and the only way to really find out is to actually take it yourself by the different routes.

My experience- oxycodone is a wayyyy better feeling drug than opana. I snorted and ate it. The only time I got high was when I ate it, and it was only one time (felt nice). My brother snorted it and he thought it was so-so. Overall, we felt underwhelmed and I was just so psyched to get some roxi 30's today!

Eating it wasn't a waste of time with me. I'll just store what's left over for a time when I'm w/d'ing. For me, that's the only use I can see opana having FOR ME.

No that is very correct. The IV route oxymorphone is 20 times stronger. Check any conversion chart.

And Opana is much stronger than oxycodone, more sedating in my opinion. Less stimulating than oxycodone. Orally its only twice as strong but intranasally its about 5 times stronger. And IV twenty times stronger.

Wow.......20 times stronger, thats insane! Even 5 times with snorting is amazingly strong, interesting!

I use opana daily. I find it to be extremely euphoric. However I use it for pain and recreation. Best way to start is to key bump it until you find your sweet spot. Wait 20 minutes or so in between bumps. Orally it's garbage. Just be safe.

I take Roxi for bt pain. Opana feels 2x stronger than oxy, however oxy has a better rush. Best rush I ever had was a shot of oxymorphone in the hospital, but that's iv and I dont do that.

Opana is a good time but it will destroy your tolerance... If you use it too much no other opiate will get you high. So if possible and you still want to get jacked on Roxi use the opana sparingly.