• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to use Opanas Safely ? (oxycodone vs. oxymorphone and B.A.)

Also, how long after dosing with opana would I be safe to use Roxi's again incase I find some.

Thanks

I always recommend 24 hours just because I don't think redosing is effective with opiates but then again this is a different opioid so I'm not sure if you need to wait that long. Give it a good 12 hours before taking oxycodone.

Thanks for all the help guys. It's much appreciated. I snorted 5mgs about an hour ago and don't feel anything really so should I be fine to take the other 5mg orally ? I will try to find roxis because these scare the shit out of me for some reason.. Lol

Thanks for all the help guys. It's much appreciated. I snorted 5mgs about an hour ago and don't feel anything really so should I be fine to take the other 5mg orally ? I will try to find roxis because these scare the shit out of me for some reason.. Lol

If 5mg insufflated didn't do anything, I don't think taking 5mg orally will do anything. I'd just snort it now that you already did half.

If 5mg insufflated didn't do anything, I don't think taking 5mg orally will do anything. I'd just snort it now that you already did half.

Okay.. You guys on here just have me scared because You keep sayin how dangerous it is. A very good friend of mine got some at the same time as me because it's all we could find and his tolerance is much lower ( he takes 2 perc 10's normally ) and he just told me he snorted the whole thing and he feels good. Normally what makes him feel good just gives me a slight buzz ?

EDIT: Sorry but maybe I've given some bad advice, its been awhile since I've had a tolerance so maybe orally would be best. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Would I be fine to take a roxi then ? I foun some and yes I plan on taking it orally now. I snorted it at 1pm. Am I find to take a 15mg roxi right now ? I didn't even feel the opana
Thanks

Would I be fine to take a roxi then ? I foun some and yes I plan on taking it orally now. I snorted it at 1pm. Am I find to take a 15mg roxi right now ? I didn't even feel the opana
Thanks

Mmmm...only take 15mg. Even though the you aren't feeling the Opana it is still in your system, so take a lower dose than usual if you really want to take it. Only 15mg. I'm not sure if others will agree with that. Maybe there will be some other responses to see if they disagree or agree with that. So in my opinion I think 15mg would be alright considering that is a lower dose then 5mg insufflated, my original suggestion that may have been wrong. But I think you should be alright

^ Agreed. Even if a slightly higher dose of roxy like 20 mg would probably be ok. But absolutely no more than that.

you did not feel 5mg intranasal? it takes about 2 hours to really go BOOM (so slow, but lasts so long), but i would say 5mg nasal opana=30mg oral roxi--just about perfectly. but that is shaved off a 40mg ER, maybe does not work as well with more filler.

taking opana orally for recreational purposes would be silly at best. harm reduction or not.

15mg would be alright considering that is a lower dose then 5mg insufflated,
^what? no. 15mg of oxy is not anywhere near as strong as 5mg of intranasal opana. not saying 15mg is not alright, but that 15mg is not > 5mg.

i always ate greasy shit and and had a few beers before blowing the opana though.

How long does it last ? I took it about 7hrs ago now.. Can I dose my roxi as usual and not worry about the opanan now ?

you did not feel 5mg intranasal? it takes about 2 hours to really go BOOM (so slow, but lasts so long), but i would say 5mg nasal opana=30mg oral roxi--just about perfectly. but that is shaved off a 40mg ER, maybe does not work as well with more filler.

taking opana orally for recreational purposes would be silly at best. harm reduction or not.

^what? no. 15mg of oxy is not anywhere near as strong as 5mg of intranasal opana. not saying 15mg is not alright, but that 15mg is not > 5mg.

i always ate greasy shit and and had a few beers before blowing the opana though.

I didn't say it was nearly as strong, you must have misread, I said 15mg of oxycodone is NOT as strong as 5mg insufflated. 15mg is a "lower dose" then 5mg oxymorphone intranasal. That's hard to misread, you must have been high :D

I didn't say it was nearly as strong, you must have misread, I said 15mg of oxycodone is NOT as strong as 5mg insufflated. 15mg is a "lower dose" then 5mg oxymorphone intranasal. That's hard to misread, you must have been high :D
yup. my bad. haha, drunk.

If you can take a 30mg oxy and be content, start with 10mg opana. What I've been doing recently is picking up Opana 40s. Just one a day. I take 20mg in the am, 20mg at night. What I love about opana is that it has both the stimulation effect like oxycodone has, but it's also more of a downer as well. Kinda cool. The high also lasts for a damn long time.

My tolerance isn't awfully high anymore. I used to have to take 120mg oxy snorted just to get a nice high, but since I've been on subs...it's been a little different. It's not THATTTTTTTTTTTTT much stronger than oxycodone. I don't know where the whole 1mg= 20mg oxycodone thing came from but that's incorrect. That means when I'm blowing down an opana 20 it's the equivelent of 400mg of oxycodone? Yea, no way. If I took 400mg oxycodone right now I'd be in nod city talking with the angels.

Get an opana 20 if you can, or two opana 10IRs. Crush it down and sniff. If the effects aren't pronounced enough, sniff the next. It's two different types of highs.

Right now, I can take 30mg roxy and only catch a slight buzz for maybe an hour or so. If I snort 20mg opana, I get a nice content buzz for about 3-4 hours. Now, if I sniff a 40mg opana, I'm SOLID.

I'd say 10mg opana would be roughly equivelent to 30mg oxycodone. Thats just me.

As someone who has had years of experience with both opana and roxys, I can tell you... Start off with 20mg worth of opana. Cut it in half, and snort the first 10mg and see how you feel. If that's not enough, snort the other 10. You WILL be fine. You're gonna love it. :)

If you can take a 30mg oxy and be content, start with 10mg opana. What I've been doing recently is picking up Opana 40s. Just one a day. I take 20mg in the am, 20mg at night. What I love about opana is that it has both the stimulation effect like oxycodone has, but it's also more of a downer as well. Kinda cool. The high also lasts for a damn long time.

My tolerance isn't awfully high anymore. I used to have to take 120mg oxy snorted just to get a nice high, but since I've been on subs...it's been a little different. It's not THATTTTTTTTTTTTT much stronger than oxycodone. I don't know where the whole 1mg= 20mg oxycodone thing came from but that's incorrect. That means when I'm blowing down an opana 20 it's the equivelent of 400mg of oxycodone? Yea, no way. If I took 400mg oxycodone right now I'd be in nod city talking with the angels.

Get an opana 20 if you can, or two opana 10IRs. Crush it down and sniff. If the effects aren't pronounced enough, sniff the next. It's two different types of highs.

Right now, I can take 30mg roxy and only catch a slight buzz for maybe an hour or so. If I snort 20mg opana, I get a nice content buzz for about 3-4 hours. Now, if I sniff a 40mg opana, I'm SOLID.

I'd say 10mg opana would be roughly equivelent to 30mg oxycodone. Thats just me.

As someone who has had years of experience with both opana and roxys, I can tell you... Start off with 20mg worth of opana. Cut it in half, and snort the first 10mg and see how you feel. If that's not enough, snort the other 10. You WILL be fine. You're gonna love it. :)

No that is very correct. The IV route oxymorphone is 20 times stronger. Check any conversion chart.

And Opana is much stronger than oxycodone, more sedating in my opinion. Less stimulating than oxycodone. Orally its only twice as strong but intranasally its about 5 times stronger. And IV twenty times stronger.

Not true

So what kind of dosing would be some what equivalent to my current dosing of oxy ? Would I be better off taking it orally ? I normally snort the oxy if that is a help because I heard the BA is higher that way. Thank you so much for the help.

Snorting does not give you a BETTER high and Im saying this from experience. It gets you high quicker and ends much quicker. Chewing it is the best way, did you ever notice after sniffing them and you took a shower and you blow a "snot rocket"(I know it's gross) that a lot comes out? I know I notice it and most of my friends do as well. Chewing it hits you very quickly too, anywhere from 10-25 minutes tops! And just to reassure you, I am from a place that has the highest prescription of oxys given out per capita. Also, everyone I know that sniffs them exclusively tells me they only still sniff them because they're addicted to the act of sniffing something.

Hope this helped