• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to urinate on MDMA (men only)

i dont have a problem pissing... however sometimes when i think ive finished, put my knob away, then feel the urge to piss again... this happens about 3 or 4 times. odd

dan that happens to me err time
same with on speed
like where you just went but you feel like you gotta again but you cant cause theres nothin to piss out?

LSDMDMA&9933990 said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i dont wanna roll with you
it isnt ever that big of a problem.
i just stand and count in my head
takes me less than a minute err time.

Let's have a cuddle puddle.

And I'm kidding LOL. This has only happened once when I was drunk and rolling. I was in a Port-o-potty and it was completely dark. I missed and completely wet the side of my leg. I said out loud, "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" and jumped out of the port-o-potty with piss drenching the side of my jeans. People were watching, but they all knew I didn't give a fuck.

That's why I roll at home, because I can get in the shower and the water feel great and later I never have a problem peeing. I also drink a lot of water early in the day.

Something that's worked for me is doing simple multiplication in my head (ie 12 x 12 or 7 x4). It doesn't work for everyone and its not instant but it helps the piss come out a hell of a lot faster.

I always try to blank out everything around me. Singing usally helps and it just flows right on out. If im at home or a sanitary place i just sit down.

First off I would just like to say that this thread is completely serious, this isn't a piss take (pun intended) :)

I'm sure a lot of you have had the problem of having a serious urge to pee while rolling but when you get to the toilet you just stand and stare into the bowl unable to squeeze one out. I find it quite uncomfortable and annoying myself and I would like to share my experiance of how I squeeze one out. Also works for other urine retending drugs such as tramadol.

I have no idea and can't remember how I managed to figure this out so don't ask. This works for me, I don't know if it will work for you but its worth a shot.

The 1 thing you need to do this is a cup, glass or anything filled with warm (not hot, to the point where it wouldn't burn on touch).
Well anyways what I do is - get to the bathroom with my container of warm water, drop my pants, pull my foreskin back (uncircumsized) and stick my penis in it... After less than 15 (normally 5) seconds you will start to fell the pee moving through you, yóu get to the point where you are just about to release, then take your dick out and pee as normal.

I was at a festival yesterday in n ireland and was holding it in for 3+hours so I actually went as far as buying a cup of tea, watering it down to a bearable temperature and bringing it to the toilets with me to use as my hot water... It was amazing, because I was extremely uncomfortable until I got it out. It helped me enjoy the festival a lot more

Again this is 100% serious, I'm not messing about, I don't know how a woman would do this for obivious reasons... Lol, but it really helps.

I hope this works for you and if it does I'm glad to help
Stay safe and be sure not to burn your dick ;)

Nolys

EDIT - only put the top of your penis into the cup (your bellend), no idea why or how this works but it does.

I was literally standing in a toilet for 30 mins yesterday trying to get a piss out when I resorted to the cup of tea, this was after around 800mg mdma (spaced over 8 hours), some meph and some speed. The peeing sitting down thing works when you've had 200-mg but I think it stops after that point... Never tried the multiplication thing ill give that a go.

yeah me and slimboy or whatveer his name is got the same kinda thing, just count or do some basic math-y kinda stuff in your head and within a minute no problem.
you just relax IME and then youll slowly feel it like...start to get to yo dick or whatever, i cant explain...

This only happens to me when I take amp/stims in my E. But when it finally comes out and your rolling balls its like a 30 second orgasm... awesome

i just imagine im standing in front of a river lol that works for me (Or not at all)

Id like to try this method but i never roll at home.

Well it relaxes enflamed muscles doesn't it ;)

Sadly not :) It reduces inflammation which is entirely different.

Trouble is: NSAIDs have a known capacity for causing renal problem. MDMA also taxes the kidneys. Probably not the best mix.

Last edited:
Sit on the toilet, relax. Don't push. Pushing makes it harder I think. Need to relax, and let it flow. Not push.

Only time I sit to pee is after too much MDMA

Okay, I've used m1 once, and MDMA once. Each time, I had to urinate - a lot. No trouble getting it to come out. But - When I did urinate, it was like this secondary wave of euphoria came over me. This happened each time I urinated over a period of about five hours. Nobody warned me about that.

Also - I was intrigued by the original posting about the warm cup of tea trick. Question: What do you eventually end up doing with that cup of tea? :\

Well I certainly wasn't going to waste a full cup of tea... ;)

I can't reply to everyone I can't double quote on my phone sorry

Found this thread after not being able to piss for like 20 minutes. Absolutely fucking brilliant pal, saved my morning! Every once in a while you'll stumble into a few tips about do's and don't's about drugs that literally change them for you. Think the warm is a shock to your body temperature and just relaxes the bladder.

Proper 60's doctor shit! Best thing is I think once you break seal I'll makes it easier to re-break.

Thank you so much mate!

Sadly not :) It reduces inflammation which is entirely different.

Trouble is: NSAIDs have a known capacity for causing renal problem. MDMA also taxes the kidneys. Probably not the best mix.

A major factor in difficulty urinating on MDMA is vasoconstriction

Some NSAIDs (like aspirin and ibuprofen) have a vasodilating effect -- as does warm water

That is why they work to help urination while stimmed up.

A shot or two of a high ethanol content liquor and/or hot sauce with sufficient capsaicin will also do the trick

aspirin a shot or 2 of vodka (no more or you get mr limpie) and hot sauce will also help you get a stiffie and fuck when you have e-dick