• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to taper from huge doses of Pregabalin

set to feel normal, i don't like to feel sober if that's what you wanted, how long do you take remedies? seila I take for years and always liked it part
i almost died last christmas stop taking clonazepam for 5 days, trembling, sweating, anxiety, worse feeling, but i learned to live with it
I am normally the same on pregabs i stop taking at 3000mg feel like death for six days but get through it . But never at this dose when i around the 1200mg mark ill jump off and just get through it but just getting to that range im n ot sure if i half dose starght away will i wd because 3000mg should stop all that

People think it a high dose and it is my right-hand jumps all the time and now pissing a problem but this drug the jump is quick to high marks but i do normal shit even at these doses but know it not good have to get off these. This the reason I got back on the pods thought they be safer then my doc heroin do it for a couple of days then get pregab dose low and start taper at a lower dose but I ended up taking both the pods and the pregabs and ended up with a pod problem as well like a dog chasing its fucking tail i messed up we all have

I am like you, but with other drugs, oxy, tramadol and clonazepam make me feel alive, and I take clonazepam for years and I know I will go through with it because I prefer to die without anxiety, man it is difficult to explain to those who do not know.

I am like you, but with other drugs, oxy, tramadol and clonazepam make me feel alive, and I take clonazepam for years and I know I will go through with it because I prefer to die without anxiety, man it is difficult to explain to those who do not know.
I used to get a great buzz of the gabs when did it once a week but now i just pop these like candy the thrill is long gone and after year of being sober im in hell again . why we do this again and again

man has a line between doing shit and feeling good, I found your dosage high but do you only take GABA? if u consult u find easily a psycho who prescribes everything you need but be careful, i as a drug lover would prescribe clonazepam in drops and sertraline, tell me if you took.

man has a line between doing shit and feeling good, I found your dosage high but do you only take GABA? if u consult u find easily a psycho who prescribes everything you need but be careful, i as a drug lover would prescribe clonazepam in drops and sertraline, tell me if you took.
My wife saying once we back in the states i have to go see a shrink because ever since i quit herion the first time i had a problem with pregabs they at the beginning they take care of the feeling that everything to good something going to go wrong it makes me feel great normal no anxiety i have to say for me now this a much bigger problem then the brown which i been mostly clean of for 18 months . I mostly now just take gaba drugs brown nearly never

I didn’t know about heroin, it’s very strong, as far as I know it’s incredibly difficult to stop, but I’m still saying benzos are the best option.

I didn’t know about heroin, it’s very strong, as far as I know it’s incredibly difficult to stop, but I’m still saying benzos are the best option.
Was on it for 13 years during first cold turkey wd i was given pregabalin and now im in this mess ill beat it always do but never been at these high a dose cant really taper but have to i got no choice i know what quitting half this dose is its mental torture but i know ill get off these before going back to states in two months

man, look for more viable solutions, you will not be able to live taking 3grams of it, 8 years on clonazepam until death, me, there is no way to stop. but I even like it.

man, look for more viable solutions, you will not be able to live taking 3grams of it, 8 years on clonazepam until death, me, there is no way to stop. but I even like it.
We can stop we both have before this can't be all we are and it ends up taking us to the grave I got 4 kids you have people who love you we can

I'm good bro, oxycodona every now and then, the only problem is the price of this shit
I was drug free in yuba city the fear of fent stops me trying it there but 1 month in the uk with all my contacts i get in this mess

what you gonna do man, i love opioids and benzos, say your experience.
Im thinking of getting back on the gear and drop the high doses of pregabs when on low dose of pregabs use them to get of hte gear and just do a quick jump at around 1200 mg and just going through the pregab wd which last only a week then free go back to states and not come back hire someone to take care of half the buisness i own here