• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to taper from huge doses of Pregabalin

yubacity

Bluelighter
Have got me a huge pregab problem no between 6 to 7000 mg i know how to taper from around the 1200mg range but want to know how big a drop i can do to get to that level. im stuck on these doses and scared of the wd which i gone through countless times in past but this the worse i been on

why do you want to decrease or stop taking? I want to start taking care of my anxiety problems.

So your doses have gone up from last week, lol. I dont think anyone could say as I dont think many have ventured that high with pregabalin on a regular basis. You might want to admit to the hospital for detox. If not, id still suggest switching to f-phenibut and tapering that, in increments of 10-50mg a week. Id be worried you could have a seizure doing this yourself though

why do you want to decrease or stop taking? I want to start taking care of my anxiety problems.
Like most anxiety meds, it stops working well very quickly and leads to tolerance and then dependency. I wouldnt suggest getting on this for anything but nerve pain. For anxiety, its best used as a PRN, with just a tad less precaution than benzos. His dosages are also 25x the maximum daily amount prescribed.

Like most anxiety meds, it stops working well very quickly and leads to tolerance and then dependency. I wouldnt suggest getting on this for anything but nerve pain. For anxiety, its best used as a PRN, with just a tad less precaution than benzos. His dosages are also 25x the maximum daily amount prescribed.
everyone knows what benzos do, but sometimes it is better to depend on than living the hell out of hell, I really wanted a solution to general anxiety, but nobody tells me, I still have benzos.

So your doses have gone up from last week, lol. I dont think anyone could say as I dont think many have ventured that high with pregabalin on a regular basis. You might want to admit to the hospital for detox. If not, id still suggest switching to f-phenibut and tapering that, in increments of 10-50mg a week. Id be worried you could have a seizure doing this yourself though
MY doses went up big time after opium wd i started tapering but took more in the end now sometimes i stand at toilet for ages but just cant piss memory is shot . I am handling it ok i do nod out into 2 hour or more. I was thinking drop in half to around 3000 mg level then go slow from there 3000 mg still a lot . I got to day 5 of first attempt to quit poppoy pods but slipped now with this wd i again stated taking shitloads of pregabs im at day 3 of poppy pod wd not to bad but that because of the amount of pregab in my system will drop to 5000mg range on day 4 and hope to get of real slow i got loads of capsules . IF i can get to 3000mg range i can try to half it quickly and once down to 1200mg range i be good . I only got phenibut hcl dont think that to good someone mentioned on here last week not sure might have been you

Last edited:
look for someone to take care of your dosage, 5g of any medicine is not good bro. caraeu never seen it in real.

look for someone to take care of your dosage, 5g of any medicine is not good bro. caraeu never seen it in real.
did have my wife do it but i would take a packet which has 15 300 mg capsules in it . I been hanging at the 4000 to 5000 mg range but when i detox from opium i take more of them to feel anxiety and general lethergy this the case now

did have my wife do it but i would take a packet which has 15 300 mg capsules in it . I been hanging at the 4000 to 5000 mg range but when i detox from opium i take more of them to feel anxiety and general lethergy this the case now
you take for anxyety ? maybe some benzos will work better ?, man if you can take some benzos an make sports you be fine, my feel

opium wd is shit , i take 2 days of rest and feel like a shit.
tell me about i get to day three or 5 and break just want to feel normal got a young baby here with wife . If not wd from opium ill only use 4000 mg these fucking pregabs have been a curse since someone gave them to me on my first heroin wd they work but i switched addictions that a couple of years ago and ive had alot of pregab wd and i got a good price in a lot and i thought 1 day a week and here i am fucked and scared to be honest

tell me about i get to day three or 5 and break just want to feel normal got a young baby here with wife . If not wd from opium ill only use 4000 mg these fucking pregabs have been a curse since someone gave them to me on my first heroin wd they work but i switched addictions that a couple of years ago and ive had alot of pregab wd and i got a good price in a lot and i thought 1 day a week and here i am fucked and scared to be hones

set to feel normal, i don't like to feel sober if that's what you wanted, how long do you take remedies? seila I take for years and always liked it particularly

I have in the past just stopped at around 3000mg and it was brutal but i got through the wd healthwise might attempt that but it still scary

clonazepam 4 mg (2comps) ifeel fine later i take oxy or tramadol
depends the day, but never everyday

i almost died last christmas stop taking clonazepam for 5 days, trembling, sweating, anxiety, worse feeling, but i learned to live with it

I have in the past just stopped at around 3000mg and it was brutal but i got through the wd healthwise might attempt that but it still scary
i dont now about de 3g because never take this drug,but i feel like is too much.