Info How to STOP people "following" me & from reading ANY of my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Southern Ca and I wouldn’t want him to get too hot, but truth be told I live in A/C for at least 5-6 months of the year so he would be comfortable.

Does Gabe wear boots when it snows?

Is this even possible? I got some freak following me & stalking my posts & I DON'T want them knowing anything about me as they seem mentally ill.
How do I do it folks?

welcome to 2022. Everyone is being stalked by freaks, the mentally ill stalkers are probably the least of peoples worries tho.

welcome to 2022. Everyone is being stalked by freaks, the mentally ill stalkers are probably the least of peoples worries tho.
And I can add you to the list too, what is your fetish about me?
I suggest you go get a job, get a good Smack habit or maybe buy a dog that needs to be walked loads & QUIT following me around like a duck chasing after it's mother FFS.
I never read anything you post or care to read it, @Nurse Ratched check the ISPN etc on this account etc, I am sure this is an Alt account & this person adds nothing to BL.

if it is any comfort i have never chosen to "follow" anyone on BL but there is a host of users who BL has chosen me to follow.
Not sure how that happens but whatever not freaking out about it....

And I can add you to the list too, what is your fetish about me?
I suggest you go get a job, get a good Smack habit or maybe buy a dog that needs to be walked loads & QUIT following me around like a duck chasing after it's mother FFS.
I never read anything you post or care to read it, @Nurse Ratched check the ISPN etc on this account etc, I am sure this is an Alt account & this person adds nothing to BL.

me following you ? gtfo Illuminati spy. and nobody has a fetish for you

What makes you ask that?
I think you know the answer to that & what he used to wear when it was raining too I feel ;)
No, I honestly have no idea. Darvie was mentioning that some dogs wear boots during inclement weather so I wondered if Gabe had any nifty cold weather footwear 🥾!

I’d love to see a pic if you have one!

The Illuminati ™ started in 1776 to oppose superstition ect lol.

No. Its a front for Lurianic Kabbalah which is literally a religious mystery cult

You can go to your security settings and make it so only people you follow can send you a DM. This would be the only setting I could think of that might help, although of course there are pitfalls in that that might make it harder to get a hold of you. But if it's bothering you that much you could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.