Info How to STOP people "following" me & from reading ANY of my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Is this even possible? I got some freak following me & stalking my posts & I DON'T want them knowing anything about me as they seem mentally ill.
How do I do it folks?

Is this even possible? I got some freak following me & stalking my posts & I DON'T want them knowing anything about me as they seem mentally ill.
How do I do it folks?
Hey ZB.....might be a better thing to pm someone ( admin or senior mod ) and tell us who it is. Stalking someone is frowned upon and IF it is more than someone simply liking your posts or commenting on them then we can take over. Actual harassment is a big no no and you know I have zero tolerance for that kind of stuff.

So just do what you feel most comfortable doing. Is the person doing it through PM's or out in the open in the sub forums.

Admin will come along soon enough to let you know if there's a way to do what you ask besides simply putting them on ignore.

I just read a thread and I know who you are talking about. Seems you two have a difference of opinion ( what else is new on here ) so ignore is your best recourse.

How will the member find out " anything about you " if you don't post anything personal. So ignore is your friend. Or stay away from threads that he posts in. Religion and Politics are always the hot spots.

I remember posting something like this about being PMed all the time.
My response was man up and deal with it iirc
:shrug:
:rofl:

Confession. I have never followed anybody!

I wouldn't want to creep them out to start. But I don't get it except ofc for keeping "up with the news".

I have some followers too which always bemused me. I've no issue with it.

Personally I think people should follow me lol.

Religion and Politics are always the hot spots.
;)
Yeah you know who is watching me, so the "ignore" feature will stop me from reading his stuff & I assume it's the same for him too (as in he can't see anything I do also?)
Why the hell would someone "follow" me on here then send a barrage of messages too?

Yeah you know who is watching me, so the "ignore" feature will stop me from reading his stuff & I assume it's the same for him too (as in he can't see anything I do also?)

if you ignore him, he can still see everything you post.

you can't stop somebody seeing your posts. you're posting on a public board.

alasdair

;)
Why the hell would someone "follow" me on here then send a barrage of messages too?
I will always follow you because I’m intent on stealing Gabe. But that’s physically stalking, and probably not what you were talking about so carry on!

if you ignore him, he can still see everything you post.

you can't stop somebody seeing your posts. you're posting on a public board.

alasdair

Other forums do have a block function which works both ways.

No way to make someone unfollow.

It comes with the territory of being on here.

The only ones that bother me a little are when you get the notification that says "xyz just followed you" and you look at who it is and it says "Post count: 0" 🤣. Gives a sort of law enforcement type vibe 🕵‍

Last edited:
I will always follow you because I’m intent on stealing Gabe.
At least you understand his God-Dog energy & how he was sent to save us stupid humans from our own Doom.
Hail Gabe.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.