• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how to safely take benzos without developing withdrawals or tolerance?

Well, i meant 2 times a week at most. Would once a week max with regular breaks prevent tplerance?

Clonazepam's half life is 30 to 40 hours so taking it three times a week or more could lead you to dependency and would definitely increase your tolerance.

What about xanax and etiz? I take kpins very rarely cuz im saving them for ocasional recreational buzz. I really like the muscle relaxing properties that it has

I had stopped taking 8 months only used diazepam about 3 x in 8 months anyway like your doing OP) so The last two Saturdays ive taken diazepam the first Saturday I took 20mg and 2 hours later even though I was mellow I took an extra 10mg under tounge . Then last Saturday I took 40mg diazepam and it did nothing much and i was drinking a lot of tea last Saturday so I thought vals never worked due to caffeine. ( if you use caffeine on a benzo the benzo loses affect - Google ) so I took another 20mg val . But I took more Sunday without drinking tea and nothing . My point is you've to use them once a month minimum to get euphoria and warm buzz . Anything under a month doesn't quite hit the spot . So even once a week like I've done is still to soon to achieve that euphoria I crave . But I'm an
Addict and can't resist. OP to stay unarmed from addiction and withdrawals use once at week max even 3 days apart is like the other person above me has said it's still in your system 3 days time . I know I won't get withdrawals because I can play careful with that for me it's crave to feel nice and warm and take me away from my life and its struggles . OP from someone who knows - use once a week make that your time limit and you'll be certain to not get withdrawals and you'll still get a nice high .

Alprazolam has a shorter half-life around 11 hours and I believe etizolam is even shorter but both are very potent as I'm sure you are aware. Personally, I find it difficult to avoid redosing on Xanax and Eti...

It's crazy how there's so many benzo types -yet essentially they all do the same in the end but some act faster and some stay longer . Has anyone ever tried every benzos on the list ? I find diazepam the lighter benzo kind of like a shandy in drink terms to me . Yet others it's top dog of benzos .

Not to be dicksizing but I have tried all of the benzos and atypical benzos currently prescribed in EU and USA as well as some of those available in Asia only.

I haven't tried RC benzos though.