• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to safely IV Dilaudid

JET IV

Greenlighter
I apologize if this is the incorrect place for this and I need to go to a different forum? Here it is since I need someone that’s has this down. So I have a lot of 4mg “4 M” the white ones Dilaudid and 30mg “30 M” the purple ER morphines. I’ve gone back and forth for years getting on and off but I’ve been back on again for the past 3 years. I just recently started getting 30mg ER morphines to help with my pain along with my Oxy. I also have a lot of Dilaudid. It helps but not enough still at times and IV has been the only way at times to work just enough to keep me down at a pain level of 4-5 which I’m fine with it’s just the 8+ it’s hard to live at the pain level. I have a lot of saline syringes pre pack ready sanitary items and needles. I’m just worried about the fillers I heard the ER Morphine isn’t worth trying to much shit in it and that the IR D’s are they way to go I’ve never had Dilaudid IV outside a medical setting so I’m not to sure what to do here as far as cut one of the pills into four parts and take one grind it up and put it through these PES .45 filters says non-sterile. Idk if there is a better more safe filter I can buy online and get it next day or? I’m just trying to get this pain down and I figured 1mg IV was a safe bet for first go I’ve had a lot more 4mg at a time once again in a medical setting but the whole process of getting these as clean and safe as possible is what’s getting to me and I don’t want to mess up or there was a better route and I didn’t ask and try to find out before just going for what I got now. Sorry once again if I’m in the wrong place and I tried to look but couldn’t find info on this much. Thank you to anyone with any knowledge/experience I really appreciate it!

I'm going to send this over to OD.

Injecting pills is extremely bad for you. If you are going to do it you'll want to get a wheel filter and look up how to properly use them. That won't filter out all of the bad things. I shot up dillies for about a year and it very likely caused me to lose my spleen.

Injecting pills is extremely bad for you. If you are going to do it you'll want to get a wheel filter and look up how to properly use them. That won't filter out all of the bad things. I shot up dillies for about a year and it very likely caused me to lose my spleen.
Only a year caused that spleen loss? Wow! How? That will make me think twice if I ever go back to IV (been like 7 or 8 years)...and I've been having the urge latley.

I apologize if this is the incorrect place for this and I need to go to a different forum? Here it is since I need someone that’s has this down. So I have a lot of 4mg “4 M” the white ones Dilaudid and 30mg “30 M” the purple ER morphines. I’ve gone back and forth for years getting on and off but I’ve been back on again for the past 3 years. I just recently started getting 30mg ER morphines to help with my pain along with my Oxy. I also have a lot of Dilaudid. It helps but not enough still at times and IV has been the only way at times to work just enough to keep me down at a pain level of 4-5 which I’m fine with it’s just the 8+ it’s hard to live at the pain level. I have a lot of saline syringes pre pack ready sanitary items and needles. I’m just worried about the fillers I heard the ER Morphine isn’t worth trying to much shit in it and that the IR D’s are they way to go I’ve never had Dilaudid IV outside a medical setting so I’m not to sure what to do here as far as cut one of the pills into four parts and take one grind it up and put it through these PES .45 filters says non-sterile. Idk if there is a better more safe filter I can buy online and get it next day or? I’m just trying to get this pain down and I figured 1mg IV was a safe bet for first go I’ve had a lot more 4mg at a time once again in a medical setting but the whole process of getting these as clean and safe as possible is what’s getting to me and I don’t want to mess up or there was a better route and I didn’t ask and try to find out before just going for what I got now. Sorry once again if I’m in the wrong place and I tried to look but couldn’t find info on this much. Thank you to anyone with any knowledge/experience I really appreciate it!

There is also talcosos of the lungs to worry about with injecting pills with all the other more well known dangers.

Injecting dilauded is highly addictive for the rush. We are talking crack level addiction.

Basicslly you draw up the mixed crushed pill and water through cotton. Spray that into a vial.

Suck up the solution from the vial Into a needless leur tip syringe. Attach the micron filter wheel. Slowly push the syringe solution into a new clean vial through the micron filter, then inject that with a normal needle.

The problem is that when you are dopesick and dying for that amazing rush, I promise all your safety protocols including even using the filter will be ignored. The addict in withdrawal doesn't care.

Risk of bacterial infection is always there unless you are ultra anal retentive about literally everything from the water (use only bottled) to washing your hands and using gloves. Even still with multiple injections per week at the same site infection risk is there.

Only a year caused that spleen loss? Wow! How? That will make me think twice if I ever go back to IV (been like 7 or 8 years)...and I've been having the urge latley.

There is also talcosos of the lungs to worry about with injecting pills with all the other more well known dangers.

Injecting dilauded is highly addictive for the rush. We are talking crack level addiction.

Basicslly you draw up the mixed crushed pill and water through cotton. Spray that into a vial.

Suck up the solution from the vial Into a needless leur tip syringe. Attach the micron filter wheel. Slowly push the syringe solution into a new clean vial through the micron filter, then inject that with a normal needle.

Risk of bacterial infection is always there unless you are ultra anal retentive about literally everything from the water (use only bottled) to washing your hands and using gloves. Even still with multiple injections per week at the same site infection risk is there.
Ok and yeah I have these little green wheel filters that say PES 0.45um on them I would think these are good enough to filter out a lot of the fillers but I’m not entirely sure if I should put the 1/4 of a 4mg D crushed onto my tool then add the saline solution I have stir it up a bit add a croon ball draw it up from there then clean my tool off then screw on the filter then push it through back into my clean tool and I should be good to go and a lot of the fillers and shit will be gone? I’ve never really shot pills before mostly gotten it in a medical setting or I was prescribed liquid Dilaudid before years ago and would do that but never really a pill besides Oxy once and that shit sucked it was a weird instant high not much was done for pain and my heart just started pounding 120+ BPM. Only ever had something like that happen that one time for the most part. I know a lot of people swear by rectal and I’ve used pain meds suppositories before I still have I think two in my freezer. I mean would the diladid or the ER Morphine work well enough kinda close as they would when administered IV? I’m sure there isn’t that huge rush like with Dilaudid IV but if it still causes that all body toggle and warm feeling and takes away the pain I’m willing to try it over IV. I just need advice and the best way to do these things at what MG’s to try out for a first time etc. I also take 3mg’s of Klopin a day use to be on 20mg’s a day. I still get prescribed a lot I just only take 3mg’s now a days and horde the rest or hand it out when someone is going through it etc. I just thought I’d mention that to factor in and I get a lot of Promethazine liquid and suppository I don’t use it all the time just when needed for my nausea or to help sleep etc. Thank you for anyone info ahead of time! I want to achieve what I’m looking for but I’m a safe way physically and mentally. I’m open to hear any methods and then factor in the pros and cons and make a good educated decision off that so once again thank you all!

The problem is that when you are dopesick and dying for that amazing rush, I promise all your safety protocols including even using the filter will be ignored. The addict in withdrawal doesn't care.

Oh, I engaged in every high risk activity. I’m not sure if it was IV drug use or blunt trauma or sports.

IV hydromorphone is like crack. You are right there.

Fuck never heard of anyone losing their spleen from slamming but shit happens! Hope all is good with you now tho! The feeling off of a couple mg’s of Dilaudid IV is unmatched to me and it’s been awhile and it also helps with my pain a lot just trying to figure out how to get these pills safely IV’d or even boof it works well enough idk I’ve only booted like ecstasy as a kid so idk how opiates are rectally when crushed and out in a solution how long to wait etc. I just got questions on a few things and want to be safe but achieve what I’m going for or close to it at least.

Fuck never heard of anyone losing their spleen from slamming but shit happens! Hope all is good with you now tho! The feeling off of a couple mg’s of Dilaudid IV is unmatched to me and it’s been awhile and it also helps with my pain a lot just trying to figure out how to get these pills safely IV’d or even boof it works well enough idk I’ve only booted like ecstasy as a kid so idk how opiates are rectally when crushed and out in a solution how long to wait etc. I just got questions on a few things and want to be safe but achieve what I’m going for or close to it at least.
That’s the problem with shooting those. It’s not like anything else. You’re going down a very dangerous road.

When I quit IV I boofed dilaided quite a bit for years after. I would say it was better than snorting but almost not worth the extra and messy hassle all the time.

It's good as long as you make sire your colon is empty before (do an enema or laxative). Then make a liquid solution with the crushed up pill and inject up your butt with a needless syringe.

Regarding IV....what's your endgame man? You have a chronic lain condition that i assume is permanent....donyou intend to just shoot up forever? You're gonna run into a whole new host of health and chronic pain problems associated with IV use after long term IV use....plus I think it will turn into a serious addiction and you will blow through your meds abusing them rather than saving them to manage pain

Read through the IV complications megathread on other drugs. There are a lot of serious consequences. And even addicts with very good technique and access to sterile materials (I'm talking professional doctors and scientists) eventually run into health issues with daily IV shooting of pills or dope.

Last edited:
Srry I’m new to this site but I jus have a question, I’m getting a catheter placed in my chest for hemodialysis, now I jus wanted to know if I’d be able to use that line to use dilaudid, and if so could someone explain what to do. I think I still have those syringe things from when I was on IV antibiotics an had to administer them myself as a flush. Would I be able to use those to do it? I have 2mg dilaudids (prescription) an need some help. Thnx

IV hydromorph is as close to heroin as you can get. I'm tapering with it now but I get the slow release 12mg ones.
If you're set on iv order wheel filters from Amazon .
I would just crush them up to work faster or explain to your doctor that it's not enough.
IV is dangerous and I won't even go down that road anymore.

Srry I’m new to this site but I jus have a question, I’m getting a catheter placed in my chest for hemodialysis, now I jus wanted to know if I’d be able to use that line to use dilaudid, and if so could someone explain what to do. I think I still have those syringe things from when I was on IV antibiotics an had to administer them myself as a flush. Would I be able to use those to do it? I have 2mg dilaudids (prescription) an need some help. Thnx
I have no idea. I'm sure you can but it could be deadly depending on what the catheter is in.
Are you using a wheel filter? Lots of junk in those pills.
Maybe try a solution up your butt. There's threads here describing step by step and supposed to feel close to IV.

IV hydromorph is as close to heroin as you can get. I'm tapering with it now but I get the slow release 12mg ones.
I would just crush them up to work faster or explain to your doctor that it's not enough.
I have filers already just haven’t had the balls to draw it up myself due to the fact it’s pills I’m working with and not just liquid form. I’m just wondering if I cut it into 4 pieces so take 1/4 of a 4mg pill crush it add my saline solution to it stir it up put cotton in it the draw it up from the cotton then push it through onto a new sterile spoon then draw it again and filter it a few times if it would damn near the same as say at the ER they usual give me 2-3mg’s right off the bat IV. I think if I did everything like that it would get rid of a lot of those fillers and make it pretty damn clean wouldn’t it? I would assume I would be alright using just 1/4 a pill which should be 1mg and just test that out or maybe even just .5mg I don’t plan on doing this all the time not a permanent fix just something when I need it on a really bad day during the course of a week just a one nighter here and there to keep me away from the ER etc. I’m also open to plugging if it has similar ish results with the rush and relief as IV provides.

It exceeds heroin in the IV rush by lightyear.

Heroin has a "fuller" high and way more legs to it but not a hint of that IV dilauded rush that is almost stimulant Like. No other opioid has this rush. I've heard oxymorphone does too but I only IVed oxymorphone 3 times and didn't get that same rush of dilauded.

My 2 cents

Just snort them if you want more effects from oral. IVing pills is never a good idea, and if you do, like others have said use the wheel filter. Even that doesn't fully eliminate the risk.

I have no idea. I'm sure you can but it could be deadly depending on what the catheter is in.
Are you using a wheel filter? Lots of junk in those pills.
Maybe try a solution up your butt. There's threads here describing step by step and supposed to feel close to IV.
I just got my cvc line put in yesterday, it’s in my chest connected to a vein near my heart I’m assuming. I tried the plugging thing with a 2mg dilaudid, not sure that even worked. I crushed it finely, added 2-3ml of warm water, shook it an put it up there after cleaning myself out, an felt nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️ not sure what I did wrong 😑

Well you could just use micron filters thats as safe as your getting however IV dilaudid is very very addictive ive fucking been there. I once used a giant box of syringes shooting up hydromorph cons in less then 2 weeks. At my worst i was shooting 4 18mg hydro's every 4 hours and not getting any rush. Only thing i found more addictive is iv coke.

Well you could just use micron filters thats as safe as your getting however IV dilaudid is very very addictive ive fucking been there. I once used a giant box of syringes shooting up hydromorph cons in less then 2 weeks. At my worst i was shooting 4 18mg hydro's every 4 hours and not getting any rush. Only thing i found more addictive is iv coke.
Yeah I got my catheter placed in my chest on Friday an in a lot of pain now. I tried plugging but not sure I did it right. I don’t think I’d be able to IV honestly, I’m diabetic an using my insulin pens even makes me nervous 🤦🏻‍♀️ any advice on plugging? I get prescribed 2mg dilaudid through pain management, but I’m calling them tomorrow an letting them know that the meds aren’t helping at all at this point 🤦🏻‍♀️

It exceeds heroin in the IV rush by lightyear.

Heroin has a "fuller" high and way more legs to it but not a hint of that IV dilauded rush that is almost stimulant Like. No other opioid has this rush. I've heard oxymorphone does too but I only IVed oxymorphone 3 times and didn't get that same rush of dilauded.

My 2 cents
I don't find hydromorph stimulating at all and not as good as heroin.
Not everyone reacts the same way.

I just got my script today for my 2mg dilaudids .. snorted two an felt nothing. Anyone have any advice on best way to put them to use? Please an thank you.

I was talking about the IV rush that lasts about 30 seconds not the high.

However you describe it, there's a consensus on this forum that IV hydromorphone has a type of rush other opioids dont. Plenty of threads over the Yeats on "which opioid has the best IV rush" and the consensus is always the same usually hydromorohone or oxymorphone