• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to recognize good heroin?

They actually cut tar with coffee grounds, at least the middle men did.

I used to get mine straight from the cartel back in the early 2000s, I lived an hour from the Mexican border.

But yeah the best stuff had such a potent smell it was almost revolting to the senses, like it made your eyes water. Drier and more solid in consistency.

How would you describe the smell? Like a burnt/BBQ/vinegar smell?

-GC

How would you describe the smell? Like a burnt/BBQ/vinegar smell?

-GC
Precisely. It always smelled like if you mixed pure vinegar into bbq sauce and left it in the oven for awhile. Very sweet and acidic smell. Pungent.

from my experience signs of good central/west asia heroin are:
- fairly strong typical heroin smell
- h is dry
- rocks crumbles in dust well and easily when crushed
- doesn't leave bad taste when snorted
- 30mg should already give you nice effects

They actually cut tar with coffee grounds, at least the middle men did.

I used to get mine straight from the cartel back in the early 2000s, I lived an hour from the Mexican border.

But yeah the best stuff had such a potent smell it was almost revolting to the senses, like it made your eyes water. Drier and more solid in consistency.
I definitely heard this too. I also heard they moved the bigger quantities buried in coffee beans to help mask the smell. Crazy to think that i was IV'ing some coffee with nothing more than a cotton filter for years. Oops. May pay for that some day.

That smell haunts my senses and i haven't smelled it in 10 years. So nasty but so good.

Hahaha oh i know what a shit ton is. Recently been given gear that looks like its mixed with cuppa soup! Cook it on the spoon but in a few minutes it cools off into solid form again! Had a shot of it before it solidified and i almost died. Now i mean i bought 8 gram of this shit... I recently tried to cold wash it, not cook it.. Load the spoon, bash it up with syringe plunger and then drop a filter and drag it up from a filter without ever cooking it.... Then you have a spoon of white gunk left... And a syringe of weak ass brown that makes you use a shit tons of it because its weak... Can anyone give me some advice or tips maybe this gear is missing a step in the process of becoming actual h... The white powder thats left on the spoon runs on foil, then turns brown its sedating takes. Away withdrawal but its not euphoric...

So much so that snorting it becomes a nuisance. Trust me, you'll know what a "shit ton" is once you have bad quality heroin (which is a regular occurence lol).

Btw, what's the name of the cartoon in your thumbnail? I remember watching the heck out of it but I forgot the name of the series :(

I bought 8 gram of the worst gear ever. This is how it looks after cooking it up once it cools down it solidifies, smells strongly of vinegar.. The stuff left on the spoon can run on foil, it gives sedation but no euphoria, it helps with withdrawal... The cooking process I done here is the nornal process on a spoon... I had to try something else, i then tried a cold wash in water and tp bash it up and suck it through a filter afterwards i end up with brown syringe of liquid h but its so weak i can do 100ml and barly feel much. Any help ot advice. Thinking this gear never completed its processing before they sold it to me...
IMG-20230131-232948.jpg

I bought 8 gram of the worst gear ever. This is how it looks after cooking it up once it cools down it solidifies, smells strongly of vinegar.. The stuff left on the spoon can run on foil, it gives sedation but no euphoria, it helps with withdrawal... The cooking process I done here is the nornal process on a spoon... I had to try something else, i then tried a cold wash in water and tp bash it up and suck it through a filter afterwards i end up with brown syringe of liquid h but its so weak i can do 100ml and barly feel much. Any help ot advice. Thinking this gear never completed its processing before they sold it to me...
IMG-20230131-232948.jpg
Holy crap, whatever this shit is don't shoot it. Buy your gear from the DN.

All the good #4 I've had usually had somewhat of the aa smell left over (even tho it shouldn't) and would mix up anywhere from clear-goldish color to ice tea. Color would be anywhere from off white to tan/brown. The best stuff was always hard rocks. The last big run I went on my dude was getting a 100g every 2 weeks from NYC. Always rocked up and cheaper than what it used to be. I know we can't name prices but it was cheap

Now it's almost all fent unless you have good connect. One of friends still gets mostly dope, probably has fent mixed in but still has classic dope look and legs

First off a little quick tip: if the heroin you got puts you into this obnoxious half-sedated, half-stimulated state where you become quarrelsome and mentally agitated, then it's cut to shit with caffeine. When it sedates me and puts me into this rose colored hypnagogic state where I have lovey-dovey daydreams, I know I got the good stuff. I once had the pleasure of getting Diaphin (pharmaceutical heroin) by a friend in Switzerland and that's exactly how it made me feel. Crushed it up, took a 20mg line and was nodding hard. My whole body felt like I just jumped into an icelandic hot spring and the euphoria was beautiful.
Other than that there is no sure way to judge the quality of heroin. If you need to take a shit ton of heroin to feel something then you have bad stuff.
Eactly when i go pun jab india which borders pakistan which in turn borders afghanistan you het great gear and you descibed it hreat the warmth and euphoria are something else

If the stuff liquifies on the foil and smells sickly sweet, it's fent right? Real shit should smell like burnt coffee in my experience, but who knows.

Can you make a small list of characteristics any good h has got? or any link describing them...I really can't find my way around it.
When I was using it was pretty much fairly pure #4 out of Thailand. So pure white, dissolved instantly in water, no residue. Effects the first time was of course intense, lasting euphoria where even just moving a limb set off waves of orgasmic pleasure, but also an opium-like cev hallucinatory state