• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to recognize good heroin?

wirkdy

Bluelighter
Can you make a small list of characteristics any good h has got? or any link describing them...I really can't find my way around it.

There aren't really any hard and fast indicators either from looks, smell or taste alone. You really only know the quality once you shoot it. With smoked heroin, apparently it's not very good if it doesn't dissolve readily and run freely on the foil; can't corroborate though as I don't chase myself.

Can you make a small list of characteristics any good h has got? or any link describing them...I really can't find my way around it.
First off a little quick tip: if the heroin you got puts you into this obnoxious half-sedated, half-stimulated state where you become quarrelsome and mentally agitated, then it's cut to shit with caffeine. When it sedates me and puts me into this rose colored hypnagogic state where I have lovey-dovey daydreams, I know I got the good stuff. I once had the pleasure of getting Diaphin (pharmaceutical heroin) by a friend in Switzerland and that's exactly how it made me feel. Crushed it up, took a 20mg line and was nodding hard. My whole body felt like I just jumped into an icelandic hot spring and the euphoria was beautiful.
Other than that there is no sure way to judge the quality of heroin. If you need to take a shit ton of heroin to feel something then you have bad stuff.

ok but more precisely shit ton stands for what exactly?
So much so that snorting it becomes a nuisance. Trust me, you'll know what a "shit ton" is once you have bad quality heroin (which is a regular occurence lol).

Btw, what's the name of the cartoon in your thumbnail? I remember watching the heck out of it but I forgot the name of the series :(

So much so that snorting it becomes a nuisance. Trust me, you'll know what a "shit ton" is once you have bad quality heroin (which is a regular occurence lol).

Btw, what's the name of the cartoon in your thumbnail? I remember watching the heck out of it but I forgot the name of the series :(

Adventures of the Gummi Bears

First off a little quick tip: if the heroin you got puts you into this obnoxious half-sedated, half-stimulated state where you become quarrelsome and mentally agitated, then it's cut to shit with caffeine. When it sedates me and puts me into this rose colored hypnagogic state where I have lovey-dovey daydreams, I know I got the good stuff. I once had the pleasure of getting Diaphin (pharmaceutical heroin) by a friend in Switzerland and that's exactly how it made me feel. Crushed it up, took a 20mg line and was nodding hard. My whole body felt like I just jumped into an icelandic hot spring and the euphoria was beautiful.
Other than that there is no sure way to judge the quality of heroin. If you need to take a shit ton of heroin to feel something then you have bad stuff.

When I did some 'good heroin' that's how I'd describe it. Didn't need much, just a tiny pinch. Felt like my body had oiled warm hands rubbing me over.

Most heroin I tried made me feel not nearly that good. But it certainly made me go ohhhh that's what people are after..

i live where my heroin is always cut with caffeine..i have seen its lab analysis but i don't feel bad when i use it.i think people react to substances differently and different conditions affect feelings.
the amount of caffeine was low i am not sure about yours.and adding caffeine is a way to reduce overdose symptoms i guess.i am happy that at least my heroin is not fentanyl.
but if we want to answer OPs question i think we should define what is bad in her point of view?for me bad is when its cut with fentanyl or its too messy or impure that makes me nausea and gastrointestinal problems or when its put on bad dirty places of body to prevent police find it.
for the first problem we can use least amount possible to check how much power it has,this should repeated couple times because fentanyl can dispersed on some areas more than other areas of heroin.and we need to do this everytime we buy if you live in dangerous areas or if you are getting drug from untrusted seller.
for the second one we can request a lab analysis which is expensive and too long,or just use a little like the last solution to see if it affects us or not.but personally i have used same drug two times with two different results one time with a bad reaction of my body i got nausea and regreted why i used it.another time i used it with no side effect.it is possible that i mistakenly made it mixed with disinfectant and the other time it wasn't mixed.or maybe i had some kind of illness i don't know.
third problem i use disinfectant for example 70% alcohol spraying on the plastic bag of heroin and after opening i put it sink in alcohol for couple minutes then i dry it and use it.
this way heroin odor is very less prominent (i like heroin odor actually) so it is a good way maybe to get less attraction of sniffers.and sometimes i burn when i am drying because i am in hurry.so if you are doing it put the heat low.

i live where my heroin is always cut with caffeine..i have seen its lab analysis but i don't feel bad when i use it.i think people react to substances differently and different conditions affect feelings.
That is true. I react badly to caffeine, it agitates me and just completely ruins the high for me.
Fentanyl is fortunately not a problem for us here in europe. It's extremely rare that heroin is laced with fent here and if it happens, it's usually in the Netherlands.

Yeah good heroin would be the heroin that's in the bags that you don't open and use.

That would be good. Heroin that's how you identify it, you don't put it in a spoon and cook it up and then jam it in your vein, or put it on foil and smoke it, or snort it.

Yeah that's what good heroin looks like.

All #3 heroin is cut with caffeine many tim9s at source as it makes it run better when chasing.
I have tested my heroin multiple times while on vacation in switzerland and some batches have no caffeine at all. Lots of milk powder and sucrose though, which I prefer as it has no psychoactive effect. Caffeine has a very distinct effect on me and I notice it immediately when it hits me.

The good shit always made me vomit after smoking a cigarette and gave me double vision/crossed eyes. :shrug:

I never IVd only smoked it.

First you have to define if we are talking exclusively #4 powder, or including tar and #3

The strongest dope I ever had was in 2010 in minneapolis. It was a snow white powder instead of the usual tan/brown or dull gray. It had barely any vinegar (AA) smell. It had very little taste in the throat from IV

The best tar I ever had looked, smelled, tasted exactly like normal tar. It was this crazy ass batch that had to have been completely uncut. Hard when room temp, slightly pliable at body temp. Reeks of vinegar and coffee. Strong flavors of vinegar and coffee on the throat hit from IV

So the one thing I remember of really pure heroin was the way the rocks broke and crushed. When you’d break a rock of this heroin it would fracture in a way similar to something like obsidian. Very sharp defined edges.

It should also have no vinegar smell, and this stuff was an off white. It was actually swirls of light beige and white if you looked closely.

-GC

The best tar I ever had looked, smelled, tasted exactly like normal tar. It was this crazy ass batch that had to have been completely uncut. Hard when room temp, slightly pliable at body temp. Reeks of vinegar and coffee. Strong flavors of vinegar and coffee on the throat hit from IV
They actually cut tar with coffee grounds, at least the middle men did.

I used to get mine straight from the cartel back in the early 2000s, I lived an hour from the Mexican border.

But yeah the best stuff had such a potent smell it was almost revolting to the senses, like it made your eyes water. Drier and more solid in consistency.