• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to not look high when on opiates (how to dilate pupils) ???

My eyes are already usually fucked up due to allergies, so that always works for me.

It's true, though. I mean, my girlfriend has the most unbelievably huge pupils all of the time. It's funny because when we do dope, my pupils will get nice and tiny, and she'll ask me how her pupils are. If I tell her that they're "a little smaller" (meaning still pretty big) then yeah, we know she's fucked up. LOL

What happens to her on MDMA or on psychedelics? Do her pupils overtake her iris and extend in to the whites of her eyes? :D Do her whole eyeballs become completely black with a good roll? LOL

What happens to her on MDMA or on psychedelics? Do her pupils overtake her iris and extend in to the whites of her eyes? :D Do her whole eyeballs become completely black with a good roll? LOL

There's really no change, actually. Her eyes are already like that all of the time. It's crazy lol

There's really no change, actually. Her eyes are already like that all of the time. It's crazy lol

Friend of mine is like that- his pupils just seem to be fully dilated the whole time. His pupils don't really get bigger if he takes psyches/uppers/benzos either- but if he takes even a small dose of opiates his pupils become fucking pinpricks.

So yeah, a more useful answer was- a guy a know looked (and sorta acts) like he's constantly on acid, yet he holds down a jacket-and-tie straight ass job. No problems, no one has even mentioned it. And they do mention the obvious occasional hangover, so it's not like they're just oblivious cunts.

That's intense! She must get a lot of weird looks from judgmental people who think that she's on drugs or something. Although like limonov said, most people don't do drugs, so they automatically assume others don't do drugs as well, and don't go out of their way to look for signs for intoxication.

Her face must look subjectively gorgeous and receptive, as pupil contractions are a nonverbal communication method expressing receptivity or attraction. The eyes of womens dilate when shown pictures of muscular men or babies, they find it pleasing to the eye and are receptive to it.

There are these things called Atropine eye drops that eye doctors use but I think it fucks up your vision too much to be useful and I have no idea where you'd get them outside of an eye doctor's office.

My useless 2 cents thrown in. Haha.

I have a tiny bottle of Atropine 1% opthalmic solution, do go on please. :)

You're too paranoid, act normal, don't think about it, no one will notice.
Some people will notice (my bosses have just been on a course to learn how to spot if employees are on any drugs along with random piss tests (I have that sorted) have passed two. Just need to sort out the eyes.

Nobody notices constricted pupils. Everyone notices dilated pupils. That's just my experience.

Nobody notices constricted pupils. Everyone notices dilated pupils. That's just my experience.
Word. Plus, if you have dark-colored eyes nobody will notice your pupils. You need to have blue, green, or light hazel eyes for people to even be able to tell.

As I see it, there's two problems when trying to hide high-dose opiate usage:

1) The itching, either try to control yourself or make trips to the bathroom to indulge.
2) The drooping eyelids, have not found a way beyond this one yet, besides stimulants of course

Strictly for the sake of fixing constricted, opiated pupils and not HR: Benzos either balance the pupils and make me look sober or dilate them somewhat, a nice dosage of antihistamines/anticholinergics (my preference being the sedative H1 antagonists i.e. hydroxyzine (best anxiolytic antihistamine, hands down), DPH, chlorphenamine (greatly sedative potentiator in Tussionex with AD and anxiolytic properties), orphenadrine and doxylamine succinate; haven't had the honor of trying the notoriously perfect antihistamine potentiator cyclizine; of which I'd give my left testicle to score some Diconal or at least try it JUST ONCE! lol, stimulants and amphetamines help regulate the pupils, but don't compliment opioids very well unless were talking about cocaine and heroin, maybe IV MPH or EPH could be included, d-amp isn't hateful with opi's because of how smooth it is, I've heard the right dose of methamphetamine can be a good cocktail; probably why some of my friends have convinced me I need to try a "Spaceball"= heroin + meth IV pretty much subsituting the classic cocaine + heroin/morphine speedball with crank. DXM is an obvious one. Call me strange, but I enjoy psychedelics (LSD! Psilocybin, 4-AcO-DMT) and empathogenics (ie MDA, MDMA, 6-APB) with opioids, particularly very potent opi's like IV heroin, oxymorphone, IV hydromorphone, fentanyl and such.

I can't recall if Ketamine or MXE dilates the pupils? but anyways I love dissociatives with my opioids.

Oh god - just completely OD'd on codeine ( I need to learn my limits...) my eyes r so pinprick so any suggestions for stuff I'm likely to have at home that'll work would be very much appreciated : )

Caffeine is a stimulant. It dilates my pupils, at least. Not sure about anyone else.

^it can dilate my pupils, but when I take opioids with caffeine my eyes still just look a tiny bit smaller than usual. it doesnt dilate my pupils quite as much as opioids constrict them.

! the holy grail of hiding heroin eyes!

use stimerex es after a binge. It counters the pin point pupils. I'm not sure if it works while on the nod but surely works after and the lingering negative symptoms exist. I just came down and to hide from my fiance took 1 stimerex es pill and BAM. No more heroin eyes. It's a diet pill, contains ephedra, and can only be obtained online. But it's worth It.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi -first time in here -I hope I'm asking this in the right place-I noticed my pupils were pinpoint tonight from opiates -the prob I have an eye apt at the eye dr on Friday -is this going to b a prob?? My apt is at 5pm- I can take a little less than normal but not none or I will be very sick - is the Dr gonna be like 'Um are u on something??'. I can't have that

? For an eye exam at the eye dr

Hi -first time in here -I hope I'm asking this in the right place-I noticed my pupils were pinpoint tonight from opiates -the prob I have an eye apt at the eye dr on Friday -is this going to b a prob?? My apt is at 5pm- I can take a little less than normal but not none or I will be very sick - is the Dr gonna be like 'Um are u on something??'. I can't have that