• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to not look high when on opiates (how to dilate pupils) ???

I wear cool sunglasses with a yellowish tint so they look like prescription eye glasses & everyone thinks they are, LoL.....but I do have a graspy voice which gives it away to those that know about opiates, not many around me tho.........:)

I wear sunglasses or stay in a dimly lit room like others have said. Or if anyone ask me about my eyes I say it's allergies... I have gotten away with that before lol, can't believe it. You could also get contacts but honestly I wouldn't worry too much. The only time I care is if my pupils are like saucers, usually others won't ask you about them unless you're up close and personal.

well this is old as shit but maybe somebody could benefit from a real cure for small pupils. i used to use Opcon-A eyedrops cuz they get rid of red weed eyes in a jiffy. and then i started using them every day when i noticed with two applications in about ten minutes they make yer pupils grow. repeat as needed, but twice makes em pretty huge (compared to the norm)

I have a trick. I combine an opiate with methamphetamine.

My pupils are like perfectly in the middle!

In all seriousness, I take prescription opiates (legally) for years now and my pupils don't really change at all except when I really slam a super-high dose. The only difference normally is that my pupils won't dilate very much in the dark, which is btw. very noticable in terms of vision in the dark.

At the beginning however they were pinpoint. Really almost invisibly small. If cops stop you for whatever reason and see such pupils you will have to answer uncomfortable questions.

I have never been called out before on my eyes or anything at all like that, and I have been using opiates pretty regularly for almost two years now.

It's noticeable, for sure, but I think that someone looking for pinpoint pupils will find it more noticeable. I mean, maybe I am not one for subtle details, but I rarely ever go about my day walking away from people thinking, "my god, what tiny pupils!"

I have never been called out before on my eyes or anything at all like that, and I have been using opiates pretty regularly for almost two years now.
When you have eyes like mine and people know what they look like when normal/not on opiates, you can get called out. It doesn't help to have a dark limbal ring either - http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/love-sex-and-babies/201104/how-big-is-your-limbal-ring

well this is old as shit but maybe somebody could benefit from a real cure for small pupils. i used to use Opcon-A eyedrops cuz they get rid of red weed eyes in a jiffy. and then i started using them every day when i noticed with two applications in about ten minutes they make yer pupils grow. repeat as needed, but twice makes em pretty huge (compared to the norm)

My good sir, I'm glad I looked through my old posts! I had no idea that allergy drops can dilate your pupils. This has been confirmed via google search, and it seems like Opcon-A and all other eyedrops with the same ingredients (Allergy eye drops) do indeed cause dilated pupils.

get yourself a demerol habit as it dosent cause your pupils to pin out but seriously i dont think people really notice its theother way whe your pupils are massive

I have pupils that are almost always fully dilated, regardless of the light and such, and I am an opiate user. When I do opiates, my eyes become pinned, and it's the only time that my pupils change, for the most part. That having been said, I've been high around my family, friends, and coworkers, none of whom know about my usage of opiates and they rarely notice anything. If they do notice that there has been a change in my eyes, they can't figure out just what that change is, they can only recognize that something is "funny" or different about the way I look at the time.

I wouldn't worry too much about other people noticing. The only people who have ever noticed the changes in my pupils are other users of opiates.

My pupils are always pinned out. I've gained the nickname "heroin eyes" amongst my friends. Even when I'm rolling, my pupils are about 40-50% of my iris. Don't worry about people noticing...usually big pupils grab attention.

But if you're not around much light, your pupils will naturally dilate in order for you to take in light to see better.

Ok guys I made it through the family reunion and edited the original post. Let's face it, some people out there ARE in situations in which pinpoint opiate pupils will be very bad (working around substance abuse experts, or hiding your semi-responsible pill habit from your full-blown addict parent(s), for example). I encourage people to try the allergy eye drops if they're uncomfortable with pinpoint pupils. I for one hate the way they look.

boo-ya! those eyedrops have saved my ass on countless occasions. theyre the greatest. when your ppl are in your face just lookin for those puny pupils, and you can look em right in the face and go boo ya! except one time i didnt get my left eye with as much as my right. one was itty bitty and one was big. so it goes.

Smoke weed?
When i do opiates my eyes dont get Noticably small, but i try to smoke weed on opiates every time(killer combo) so idk if that has something to do wtih it or not

Some of the ideas posted here are so funny. But seriously, when I do a shot of dope, everybody who knows me well can tell instantly. Sometimes it's not even the miosis, it's the constant scratching, stupid doped up smile across my face, and the drifting in and out of consciousness.

I've come to the conclusion that it's either better to save your opioids for later or brace yourself for the consequences.

OK this thread is pretty much done. If you're coming here to tell us that no one will notice (not directed to the guy above me or anyone specifically), you are not contributing. Otherwise, please ask questions or contribute.

If you need to prevent pinpoint pupils for whatever reason (and believe it or not, some of us do have real reasons), the solution is to use Opcon-A or any other "allergy" eye drops with the same ingredients.

Unless you're on a really high dose opiates are the probably the easiest drug to appear normal on imo. I mean what's someone gonna say? "Dude look at how small his pupils are he must be on drugs!!!" lol

its not the tiny pinpoint pupils that give me away. for me its the incessant itching, and the nodding, and the being friendlier-than-normal, and the occsasional vomit break. ohh the joys of being a hard opioid addict

Opiate Eye Disguise??

Hey everybody,
Please excuse the spelling and grammer in this post, after 500mg of DHC my vision is somewhat funked :)

I was wondering on the offchance if anyone knows of a way to discuise the opiate eyes; tiny pupils, general struggle to see without closing one eye etc without the use of sunglasses. I think right now sunglasses would be an even worse move than sniffing a line of charlie off the top of my Dad's head.

Atm im living with parents and in the past ive found (although im sure its very bad for the eyes) that when the pupils are massive on stims, if I stare into a bulb for a minute, the size returns to normal for at least a few minutes.
Again i'd like to state that I understand that staring into a lamp is a stupid idea.

However, I have to go and converse with the family in a mo, so does anyone have any suggestions for making my pupils look bigger??
Also hopefully this may help others facing similar dilemmas :)

Thanks in advance,

Luke.

if this is something you really need to over come, i think you are going to have to invest in some novelty contacts

on a side note, when i use dxm the next day my pupils are still dilated, last time this happened i took some opiates in the morning and the opiates won, made my pupils regular size

maybe you can try taking a 100mg or so of dxm gels, can't guarantee that will work though