• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth How To Measure 50mg of Meth?

Go to a head shop and buy a mg scale. For “seeds”.
I got my last mg scale at an Indian grocery that sells kratom. Just make sure the package says says .001g not .01g

I paid more for it but it seems to be better than the cheaper ones I've tried from ebay.

I got my last mg scale at an Indian grocery that sells kratom. Just make sure the package says says .001g not .01g

I paid more for it but it seems to be better than the cheaper ones I've tried from ebay.
Gotta order that shizz off Amazon.

Hey guys, I received a baggie with 1g of meth and was recommended to me a 50mg dosage.

I don't have a digital scale so I can't precisely measure it.

Is there any way to eyeball 50mg or so?

I mean, you don't see meth heads carrying precision digital scales around when they are smoking/snorting the stuff.
No

Just crush it into a uniform powder, then use fractions to eyeball.
You can easily be off by a factor of five based on variable thickness of the powder.

If you're going to crush it into a uniform powder then you need to put it into a container and buy a set of measuring spoons that go all the way down to a drop or nip 1/64th of a teaspoon.

You can calculate how many nips equal 1 g and then divide 1,000 by the number of nips and you get how many milligrams per nip.

This all assumes that it's actually a gram.

But I needed the energy, I mean if meth will make me not feel hungry, I had to eat before.

By the way, haven't felt anything yet.

6AM I had a sandwich with ham, cheese, butter, and also I had a couple of eggs. That was it. Then I took the 50mg. Now it is 9AM and I am feeling normal.
Then it ain't meth my boy.

I dunno @ketquest, maybe you could try smoking a little bit. Maybe it's not very strong. This route is addictive though, and you sound quite new to meth so that might be a bad idea
If you don't wanna smoke it then you should try taking 80-90mg on an empty stomach tomorrow. If that doesn't do the trick it's definitely bunk.

I dunno @ketquest, maybe you could try smoking a little bit. Maybe it's not very strong. This route is addictive though, and you sound quite new to meth so that might be a bad idea
If you don't wanna smoke it then you should try taking 80-90mg on an empty stomach tomorrow. If that doesn't do the trick it's definitely bunk.
He said it tasted salty. It probably is literally some kind of salt.

Not table salt, but some sort of rock salt. It may not even be sodium chloride. It may be some other salt.