• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth How To Measure 50mg of Meth?

One more question guys, can I exercise on meth?

Will meth kickstart my training which I have been procrastinating for a couple of months?

I have basically a calisthenics gym at home, pull up bars, gymnastic rings, etc.. The whole ordeal, but I have been very lazy in the last couple of months, stopped training, gained a bit of weight.

I wonder if meth will help me start again, and eat less (well, that one is for sure lol)

One more question guys, can I exercise on meth?

Will meth kickstart my training which I have been procrastinating for a couple of months?

I have basically a calisthenics gym at home, pull up bars, gymnastic rings, etc.. The whole ordeal, but I have been very lazy in the last couple of months, stopped training, gained a bit of weight.

I wonder if meth will help me start again, and eat less (well, that one is for sure lol)
You can exercise on very low doses but I wouldn't advise it, as you may be risking organ damage, overheating, heart attack or stroke. Maybe a very small oral dose of 5mg or something but I'd wait for others to answer this before doing it.
If you just force yourself the first few times then you will get into a routine without risking your health.

So around 2 hours ago I had breakfast, then I measured 50mg of meth (chose a little crystal when I broke it up), the little rock had 53mg actually. I put it under my tongue for a bit, but it started to get real dry, and also it was a bit salty so I had some water, swished around my mouth a couple of times and swallowed.

I still haven't felt anything so far.

So around 2 hours ago I had breakfast, then I measured 50mg of meth (chose a little crystal when I broke it up), the little rock had 53mg actually. I put it under my tongue for a bit, but it started to get real dry, and also it was a bit salty so I had some water, swished around my mouth a couple of times and swallowed.

I still haven't felt anything so far.
coming up via oral roa can be really subtle and smooth

I would advise not having anymore today whatever the outcome...just wait and see...you also took it straight after food which may well affect onset

If 50mg doesn;t get you high with no tolerance then it's bunk anyway and not worth taking more

When oral dosing anything, it's always best taken on an empty stomach - especially if MAOIs are involved. Not that meth is an MAOI (afaik), but with the prevalence of dodgy cuts these days, one can't be too careful.

Last edited:
But I needed the energy, I mean if meth will make me not feel hungry, I had to eat before.

By the way, haven't felt anything yet.

6AM I had a sandwich with ham, cheese, butter, and also I had a couple of eggs. That was it. Then I took the 50mg. Now it is 9AM and I am feeling normal.

Last edited:
But I needed the energy, I mean if meth will make me not feel hungry, I had to eat before.

By the way, haven't felt anything yet.

6AM I had a sandwich with ham, cheese, butter, and also I had a couple of eggs. That was it. Then I took the 50mg. Now it is 9AM and I am feeling normal.

The energy from your breakfast will not be available until it has been digested, so there will be a delay of 4 -6 hours iirc. However, that breakfast will impede absorption of the drug, thus increasing onset time. Better to drop on an empty stomach, then try to eat a little during the experience. But this is not absolute necessary unless you're already starving.

Unfortunately, if you're still not feeling anything after three hours, chances are you've been burned.

The energy from your breakfast will not be available until it has been digested, so there will be a delay of 4 -6 hours iirc. However, that breakfast will impede absorption of the drug, thus increasing onset time. Better to drop on an empty stomach, then try to eat a little during the experience. But this is not absolute necessary unless you're already starving.

Unfortunately, if you're still not feeling anything after three hours, chances are you've been burned.

I don t know man, this guy is trustworthy, there is even a telegram group created by his customers sharing experience. They said the stuff was good, one did not sleep for 2 days.

The crystals I got, they look great, of course I don't have a test kit for it, but they look exactly as images you would get by googling meth.

Product was odorless, taste was slightly bitter and salty. When I held under my tongue, it started to feel weird, so I swallowed it.

But yeah, so far nothing... I checked my pupils, they look normal too.

I am tempted to ingest some more 50mg.

I don t know man, this guy is trustworthy, there is even a telegram group created by his customers sharing experience. They said the stuff was good, one did not sleep for 2 days.

The crystals I got, they look great, of course I don't have a test kit for it, but they look exactly as images you would get by googling meth.

Product was odorless, taste was slightly bitter and salty. When I held under my tongue, it started to feel weird, so I swallowed it.

But yeah, so far nothing... I checked my pupils, they look normal too.

I am tempted to ingest some more 50mg.

I'm no expert on meth, but I believe there are several substances used as a cut that look exactly like meth. Another 50mg probably won't hurt, but just be careful.

I'm no expert on meth, but I believe there are several substances used as a cut that look exactly like meth. Another 50mg probably won't hurt, but just be careful.

Seriously, I felt absolutely nothing... Not even heart pumping or sweating or whatever... I will try 50mg more.

Seriously, I felt absolutely nothing... Not even heart pumping or sweating or whatever... I will try 50mg more.

That's not sounding good tbh mate. If it was working properly, your posts would be a wall of text 1000 words long, if not longer.

That's not sounding good tbh mate. If it was working properly, your posts would be a wall of text 1000 words long, if not longer.
LOL I imagine... So I measured 48mg 5min ago, held everything under my tongue until completely dissolved... Nothing so far. Even having a lager on top of it.

So I talked to the dealer and he said he is gonna send me another gram. I told him to try the stuff, because I told him the thing was salty, he said he tried it and it tasted bitter AF, chemical taste. The one he sent me it's not bitter and chemically tasting as he is saying, but he said not to worry he is gonna send again. He sent me the video of the big rocks he broke the stuff he sent me, I gotta say it looks the same.

So I talked to the dealer and he said he is gonna send me another gram. I told him to try the stuff, because I told him the thing was salty, he said he tried it and it tasted bitter AF, chemical taste. The one he sent me it's not bitter and chemically tasting as he is saying, but he said not to worry he is gonna send again. He sent me the video of the big rocks he broke the stuff he sent me, I gotta say it looks the same.

Never trust a dealer mate. That is probably the best piece of advice I can offer you...

I am high now... But from beer lol... Well, given the meth was bunk, I am gonna try the MDA sample he sent.