• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject opana er

Oh u can most def IV opana ER!!

Still in shock nobody has told u guys this stuff yet? I had to register just so I could tell u guys because it sad nobody knows!!?? And it prob one of the better cleaner ways to IV a pill too, well as far as IVing pills go? All u need to do is get some 90% rubbing alcohol, and an infant medicine syringe, u know that u give babies there liquid medicine with, there no needle in it. And an opana ER any size/strength, and a regular 1cc syringe. And let me say this works, and is very very good, like a really strong diladid, and it is a fact, not some shit I read in a post somewhere!! What u do is this, take the coating off the opana, how ever u do it? Put the whole pill in an EMPTY prescription bottle, used that baby medicine syringe and suck up about 25-30 of rubbing alcohol, and squirt that into the pill bottle with the whole pill. Use like your regular syringes plunger or something similar to that to push down on the pill, it will break up fairly easy, mix it around real good for a minute or two, it will not gel at all!!! Then get a big peace of cotton/filter of your choice, about the size of a finger nail, thro it down in the pill bottle, and suck up all that rubbing alcohol WITH THAT BIG BABY SYRINGE!!! now u have oxymorphone and alcohol mix, then take an empty coke can, and cut a side out of it, and use the bottom as a big spoon basically? U want to cut the side out because u will be heating it in a second!! So, get a lighter in one hand and that big baby syringe in your other hand, go ahead and put a little heat on the can before u add anything, then slowly push small amounts at a time on the can, it will boil very easily, and will burn off/evaporate, this is what u want to do!! but only slowly and a little at a time!! Too much and too much heat and the shit can catch fire from the vapors, but if u are just patient, and slowly burn off a little at a time, u will have no problem!! Now once all alcohol is evaporated, there will be a little bit of a filmy substance on the can now, the 40mg leave a yellowish tent color? But u can heat the film a little but not too much, pretty much no more than 5 seconds after all alcohol is evaporated. Not all u need to do is pull up 1/2 to 3/4 a regular syringe of water, and push it out on the can, and use your plunger or something similar to stir up that film and mix it up with the water really good, because that is where all your good stuff is!! So just mix that water up with the film well, use cotton/filter of your choice, and shoot away, the water is basically clean or tinted a little, u don't add any heat to the water, it gels non at all, u will think that there is no way this is gonna work and u think u won't feel nothing!! That's what I thought when I was shown this too!! I thought this guy was crazy!! But he wasn't!!! It's my pill of choice to IV!! Very strong so be careful!! And no pins and needles like morphine, it's like diladid!! Only smother and way better!! I also took video of this being done to futher prove this, and for me to follow when I first learned this trick, so I can send it to u if u need it?? Just want u guys to be safe, u are all adults, u are gonna do what u do, no matter what, might as well help u not shoot gel!! This is the ONLY way to take it, u will agree once u try it!! Just like diladid, if not shot, it's a waste!! I can only confirm this method for opana ER, has not tried or heard if this works on other pills or timerX pills!!?? Feel free to ask any questions!

the only time i heat pills is when the solution is too thick to get into the syringe

I read about the Isopropal Alcohol Extraction method and I gave it a Shot. HAHA no pun intended. Can somebody who has had success with the method answer a question. After I cook down the IPA Opana mix I was left with a sticky film like substance in the spoon. Is this what you should end up with or should it be a Crystal like powder. How do you know that you have got all the IPA out of the extraction? I ask because I tried this a few days ago and I do not think I got out all the 91% IPA I used out and I got the worst headache and over all body sickness that lasted about 36 hours.... B4 I try again I just wanted someone who has done this to tell me what the pure Oxymorphone should look like and the texture should feel like after you have evaporated out the IPA......

Mr Pills M.D can I see your video? I tried this method and it worked but I got sick like there was still some of the IPA in the mix.... Thanks

the only time i heat pills is when the solution is too thick to get into the syringe

If this is the case, I would suggest looking into micron filtration. Using a cotton filter is always a great idea - if a solution wouldn't pass through a cotton filter I wouldn't IV it.

Ok guys let me share my one time only IV Opana attempt. I should tell you that I have tried this and it did in fact work, however I do not know specifics as to how much of the oxymorphone leeched out into the solution and I do not know how to perfect this method as it has many issues with HR, anyway here it is:

I took a 40mg Opana ER, and scraped off the yellow coating leaving just a white whole pill

I then put the pill in the cap of a syringe and filled the cap with water and submerged the pill without crushing it.

I added a very little bit of alcohol to help prevent any bacteria growth, not sure if it actually did it but I figured it couldn't hurt.

I covered the cap with the pill and water/alcohol solution and left it at room temparture for 24 hours.

The next day I looked at the pill and it was swollen up very large in the cap, however the water/alcohol solution was still very clear and when I tasted it the solution was -very- bitter leaving me to assume the oxymorphone leeched out of the pill and into the soltuion.

I filtered the solution into my syringe twice and it was crystal clear.

I injected and felt quite a rush with a feeling like I was punched in the stomach. My face was flushed and my eyes were pinned. The feeling lasted about 4 hours.

Again, I know that this method has several problems including bacteria in the water, filtering, measuring the ammount of opiate in the solution, so on and so forth. I shared this experience though hoping that maybe someone with more knowledge can help perhaps elaborate and even perfect this method if at all possible.

I only did this one time because I was curious as to whether or not it would work, and to my surprise it did. Anyway that's my one time only Opana ER injection experience, any thoughts on method enhancement anyone?

-Mora

3rd try YES IT WORKS GREAT

OK just to help anyone new to this like I was so you are safe and dont make my mistakes I wanted to add a follow up on my 3rd try at this method.

The procedure works great. The trick is to go slow and use very little heat with evaporating your IPA / Opana mix. I put mine in a ladle and use the electric stove top on the lowest setting. It will take about 10 mins to get most of it to evaporate but you do not want the mix to boil at all. A bubble here and there are ok but if it starts to bubble ill lift it off the heat for a second and put it back on... Now here is the trick. At the very end when it looks like there is not more IPA in it I'll take a butter knife and start to stir it as you do this it will start to form into a tan crystal powder. I make sure all of it becomes this nice tan color as some will still be dark and this means it still has IPA in it. Put it back on the heat for a second or two pull it back off and scrape again. Repeat this till it is all the same consistency. It take a little practice but now on my 3rd try I got it down good.

I then scrape it all into a nice pile in the ladle and then put it into my small cap (cooker) and add warm water and stir for about 5 mins. I then let it sit in the water another 10 mins ( just go have a smoke ) and go back and stir a bit more and then add the cotton and pull it up.... I tasted the cotton once it was done and you could taste a strong opiate flavor in it and no taste of IPA at all..... Just eating the cotton made my head tingle a bit... Do not expect all the particles to be gone at the end when you pull it into the final syringe. You will notice it is no longer a tan color but white and your water will have a very slight tint to it....

The slower you go and the more patient you are the better it will work... My first time I did not get all of the IPA out it was still a gelish sticky flim and I paid with a very bad day of feeling really sick and a horrible headache.... make sure you get it to a nice tan powder but be careful not to use much heat while doing it or you will burn it....

I hope this helps anyone who wants to try this.. I wish I had this much detailed info the first time I had done this it would have saved me a bad day....
Be safe... Ophead420

Ok guys let me share my one time only IV Opana attempt. I should tell you that I have tried this and it did in fact work, however I do not know specifics as to how much of the oxymorphone leeched out into the solution and I do not know how to perfect this method as it has many issues with HR, anyway here it is:

I took a 40mg Opana ER, and scraped off the yellow coating leaving just a white whole pill

I then put the pill in the cap of a syringe and filled the cap with water and submerged the pill without crushing it.

I added a very little bit of alcohol to help prevent any bacteria growth, not sure if it actually did it but I figured it couldn't hurt.

I covered the cap with the pill and water/alcohol solution and left it at room temparture for 24 hours.

The next day I looked at the pill and it was swollen up very large in the cap, however the water/alcohol solution was still very clear and when I tasted it the solution was -very- bitter leaving me to assume the oxymorphone leeched out of the pill and into the soltuion.

I filtered the solution into my syringe twice and it was crystal clear.

I injected and felt quite a rush with a feeling like I was punched in the stomach. My face was flushed and my eyes were pinned. The feeling lasted about 4 hours.

Again, I know that this method has several problems including bacteria in the water, filtering, measuring the ammount of opiate in the solution, so on and so forth. I shared this experience though hoping that maybe someone with more knowledge can help perhaps elaborate and even perfect this method if at all possible.

I only did this one time because I was curious as to whether or not it would work, and to my surprise it did. Anyway that's my one time only Opana ER injection experience, any thoughts on method enhancement anyone?

-Mora

What kind of an opiate tolerance do you have? I ask this because 40mg IV oxymorphone would send someone who was opiate-naive to the ER or to the morgue. If you do, we should make that clear to others who might be reading this. I would hate to see someone who didn't have a tolerance try this and wind up dead.

I would definitely recommend micron filtering for anyone who wants to try this: between the silica and the bacteria, I can see all sorts of problems arising here even if the oxymorphone didn't kill you first.

What kind of an opiate tolerance do you have? I ask this because 40mg IV oxymorphone would send someone who was opiate-naive to the ER or to the morgue. If you do, we should make that clear to others who might be reading this. I would hate to see someone who didn't have a tolerance try this and wind up dead.

I would definitely recommend micron filtering for anyone who wants to try this: between the silica and the bacteria, I can see all sorts of problems arising here even if the oxymorphone didn't kill you first.

I agree with your post 100%, which is why I quoted in my post that "I do not know how much oxymorphone is in this solution".

I have a very high tolerance (no dick sizing just truth) as I shoot almost a bundle a day. I understand that the oxymorphone IV is VERY powerful, but of course I had to try it once. I did have people around just in case of course, but everything went well.

I wouldn't suggest that people use my method as an everyday good ol' way to shoot Opana, I just wanted to share it.

tried. honest truth

So I tried .... shaved coating with exact knife. Then shaved pill with pipe seal rake.
Split into thirds.( 40mg opana er) put a third into spoon put books on top amend of spoon and cooked it with lighter and stirred with key. No water added. Took couple minutes for it to yellow and brown. Bit don't let burn black. Then added 1cc immediately. The guy said let the water sit, but o did the whole pill this way.3 diff. Attempts and still after you cool it you have 10 sec if that before it still gels. Got maybe 2/10ths cc the first time. Shot it got little feeling. Repeated the prpcess. On whole pill in thirds. Got high but felt like doing 2-3 roxie 30s. I do have high dope tolerance. This pill was all I could get... couldn't find anysoakable alcohol in my house and being lazy like the other guy. Attempted this. Feel like I wasted a lot. Should have snorted. Prob. Should have wited and soaked in alcohol.in conclusion cooking pill worked but you have to add the water quick and suck it up quick. Pretty sure u cook a lot of opiate up. Smelled like burnt sugar. Ate the paste. After each attempt. Guessing the guy who said ths worked great probably dodnt have a mulitple person high tolerance. Been shooting for years. Hope this helps someone. I guess a million dollar researched abuse technique isn't something tha some alcohol and heat is gonna fix. Good luck. Be safe. Don't feel any negative side effects for a little nodding going on. Something I have to work for not easily enjoyed... BE SaFE... and lemme get your recook

just crush and add everclear or IPA, stir into solution, then evap the IPA and hit the film with water, draw through cotton and bang. i dont agree with boiling reducing potency. how many times have i cooked black tar by bringing it to a brief boil? MANY. i mean yeah dont just let it rip but 10 mins is too long to evap the IPA.

just crush and add everclear or IPA, stir into solution, then evap the IPA and hit the film with water, draw through cotton and bang. i dont agree with boiling reducing potency. how many times have i cooked black tar by bringing it to a brief boil? MANY. i mean yeah dont just let it rip but 10 mins is too long to evap the IPA.

When I evaporate the IPA I use an electric iron on a low setting so not to over heat the solution and causing the Oxymorphone to loss its potency. Yes I could do it much faster with a higher heat but I find going slower with a lower heat works far better and gives a much better bang for my efforts. Also Yes I have a very high tolerance and I would not recommend anyone who does not have a VERY high tolerance not to use any were near 40mg. I have been using this method now for many pills and it works get every time. and at the end I find if your using a higher heat it can burn the final product very quickly and for someone who is new at this method going slow is much safer to get the results your looking for. Of course do what works for you but I find using a low heat and I never bring it anywhere near a boil works great. Yes I know that there is a debate on the temp at which it will loss potency but IMO why take the chance for the sake of only a few extra mins. Just my opinion.

This thread is making me nauseous.

I went through this process and the resultant "solution" wouldn't even run through a micron and once it did, shit settled out of it when it was set somewhere for a few hours leading me to believe that there is NO SAFE WAY TO PROCESS OPANA ER FOR IV INJECTION. Something in this process breaks down the silica (or possibly something else) into particles smaller than .22um, and it just is not safe. This is one of those times when there is no "safer" way to do this, so it just shouldn't be done - I'm sure i'll get flamed for this post, but it's true.

This thread is making me nauseous.

I went through this process and the resultant "solution" wouldn't even run through a micron and once it did, shit settled out of it when it was set somewhere for a few hours leading me to believe that there is NO SAFE WAY TO PROCESS OPANA ER FOR IV INJECTION. Something in this process breaks down the silica (or possibly something else) into particles smaller than .22um, and it just is not safe. This is one of those times when there is no "safer" way to do this, so it just shouldn't be done - I'm sure i'll get flamed for this post, but it's true.

I would agree with this conclusion.

Opana IR could potentially be filtered safely with a micron filter, I just have never attempted this.

opana

i used to be a hard core iv user yrs ago and quit for over 4 yrs.pretty much stopped using altogether. then was diagnosed with crippling arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gall stones all at once and so started the scripts for vicodin from 5/500 and now 10/325. i run out so of course i supplement off the street and came across opana. knew nothing about it spent hrs researching it. for the cost, 20 to 40 a pill the thought of swallow/wasting was out of the question. i usually snort 8or10 vic a day so i snorted a 20 mg opana. Husband doesnt know i supplement, so when i was nodding, puking and could barely walk when he got home he wanted to take me to the er, which i talked him out of. he gave me a perc 10 to help me feel better (ha) but it actually helped. now i decided i wanted to iv one but read of all the problems created by the TIMERx. back in the day, if there was a way, me and my then spouse would find it...gellied morphine, we could get it, the first try at the suppose uninjectable oxy's we could inject it, so i figured i would give it the old college tryFIRST I MUST AGREE WITH THE MOST COMMON STATEMENT TO NOT TRY TO USE OPANA THRU IV. but if you must, here is how i did it and was pretty satisfied. i mixed several of the methods i found here
im scared of the ipa method, cause i do my thing alone...
dont have the patience to let a tab sit 12 hrs
i know cooking a pill is not a good idea, but i do incorporate it as a last step. prepare several cottons ahead of time
i start by using a slim sharp blade to remove the coating then i use a small metal carmex lip balm container to crush, grind, pulverize 1/4 of a 20 mg. i put about 3 syringes full (im using 1/2 cc rig) of very hot water in my spoon add the powder which forms a gel scrim across the top of the water i peeled it back put the 1st filter and drew off all i could, got @15 units. eyeballed another dose of hot water and this time mixed it with the gel. after a few sec. there was some clear liquid around the edge of the gel...new filter, drew it up. got to @ 25 units. eyeballed some more water mixed it and very slowly added heat till it started to kinda separate with the gel on top and liquid under and around the edges...filter, draw up. got to @ 35 units. eyeballed some more water mixed it up and really put the heat to it and when it separated as quick as i could put another filter in and drw up the liquid from th edge. got my full 50 units, and a quarter size lump of gel in the spoon with little cotton bits around the edge. call my friend to "witness" in case something goes wrong...NEvER IV ALONE...and she can call someone for me. i did the shot, untied removed the syringe and immediately felt the...relaxing of my entire body like a shot of morphine without the pin pricks and heat. i then eat the gel and here i am...so far so good. im going to eat some hig hfat ice cream...dunno what high fat has to do with it but i keep seeing it...and snort another 1/4. may update later

I would agree with this conclusion.

Opana IR could potentially be filtered safely with a micron filter, I just have never attempted this.

It works fine Captain. I've done it plenty of times with the IR's.
I often times do it like you do in your micron filter thread.
Just crush up & backload the IR's, suck up water, attach micron, filter & go.
I've been able to do up to 3 or 4 of the 10's without clogging issues.
Though I've heard from others that they have had issues with clogging using this method.
As such you may wish to backload & pre-filter with cotton before micron filtering.
I guess it just varies as like I said I've not had to pre-filter where as others have.
This may be because I use the whatman's with the multi-layered filters built in.

Regardless prepping Opana IR's for IV seems relatively easy & safe with micron filters.

As for the ER's I've never had much luck though I haven't experimented with them in quite a long time.

really rubbing alcohol? im a little scared to try that. Im pretty set on IVing it. but i'm on methadone. how about just water and how about half a 40mg pill?

Oxymorphone is not really water soluble. To all you people prepping it with water, you are seriously wasting more than half of the pill. Trust me. I used to get 20-40 40mg oxymorphone ers a few times a week. I have learned three different ways how to prep them. The last method being the best and the strongest by far. Because you don't have to burn any of it off, or add water to it which doesn't seem like that good of an idea since the smallest amount of water makes it goo up.

If you guys are going to do it without access to proper equipment, do something similar to what homedontplaythat said a few posts up. That's pretty much one efficient way, in a nut shell.

Oxymorphone is not really water soluble. To all you people prepping it with water, you are seriously wasting more than half of the pill. Trust me. I used to get 20-40 40mg oxymorphone ers a few times a week. I have learned three different ways how to prep them. The last method being the best and the strongest by far. Because you don't have to burn any of it off, or add water to it which doesn't seem like that good of an idea since the smallest amount of water makes it goo up.

If you guys are going to do it without access to proper equipment, do something similar to what homedontplaythat said a few posts up. That's pretty much one efficient way, in a nut shell.

Oxymorphone is plenty water soluble...
Perhaps what you meant to say was the ER's have mechanism's built in to gel them / prevent abuse.
As Opana IR preps fine with water & Oxymorphone itself has a decent enough solubility in water to prep easily.
NSFW:
Chemistry - A semi-synthetic phenanethrene narcotic agonist, oxymorphone HCl occurs as odorless white crystals or white to off-white powder. It will darken in color with prolonged exposure to light. One gram of oxymorphone HCl is soluble in 4 ml of water and it is sparingly soluble in alcohol and ether. The commercially available injection has a pH of 2.7 - 4.5.

It's just the ER's have TimerX which fucks up the ability to prep them with just water.
Just thought I'd point that out in case anyone was looking for info on Oxymorphone & misunderstood your post.
I would agree that homeydon'tplaythat's method seems useable though.
I can't confirm however, as though I've IV'd Oxymorphone plenty of times I've always used the IR's.
The ER's even with a micron just seem to be to risky for the reward when IR's that are easy to prep exist.
To each there own though. As if I was desperate enough I'm sure I'd give it a go. :\