• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to inject MS-Contin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since someone might actually try this...you are likely to have a stroke or get your arm amputated if you do this wrong. And you will do it wrong at first.
I'm all good I did the hardest one you have to do and it works if you have money and lost of time and a nice house to work in like a room (mine was the basement) like a attic or basement. It worked but takes way too long and is a bitch to make and it's always minus10mg or 15mg how ever good you do it and how much you use too. Too many pills is harder due to you haveing to do one pill at a time too.

*Update*
BL won't let me tell you where to find the formula, & or where I found out how to do so. Nor do I want any chemist who work for Perdue to find out how people do it and make it work 100% or 90% being a bit more legit. Then they'd change the formla again or just plane out ban the shit man... Also BL is for harm reduction anyways so I won't say shit due to it being hard, etc... & if you fuck up you'll for sure lose an arm, or your life!

*Update*
I got my hands on 20 15mg MS-Contin's again and I'm just poppin them; but is there anyways to plug them without wasting them or fuxking them up/waste them even more? I just want a better ROA since I can't shoot my favorite opiate I normally shoot up :(.

I think plugging works mostly with substances that don't take too long to be absorbed into the blood. It doesn't seem like an appealing idea to have it in your ass for hours while the oxy slowly leeches out. Besides, that would mean it's so slow in the kinetics that there is likely not much of a benefit over just popping them.

The gel is made of a polymer and I'm not that surprised that you can't really work with it: it doesn't dissolve, it may melt a little and solidify again upon cooling but still requires something pushing or pulling the oxy out of the jumble of polymer chains.
The filtering probably is as much work and as expensive in terms of micron filters etc as it sounds. I'm curious about what happens if a pill just sits in a glass of (acidified or plain) water - simulating a GI tract - to just passively let the oxy leech out. Osmosis sort of. It would leave you with way too big of a volume but technically there might be a way to work it up if you can just filter the whole chunky swollen pill as is from the water. Maybe the pill needs to be encapsulated in filter paper to avoid it falling apart and spreading too much.

I mean: I'm just curious. But as it is now I'd forget about injecting flubbery plastics into your veins.

I think plugging works mostly with substances that don't take too long to be absorbed into the blood. It doesn't seem like an appealing idea to have it in your ass for hours while the oxy slowly leeches out. Besides, that would mean it's so slow in the kinetics that there is likely not much of a benefit over just popping them.

The gel is made of a polymer and I'm not that surprised that you can't really work with it: it doesn't dissolve, it may melt a little and solidify again upon cooling but still requires something pushing or pulling the oxy out of the jumble of polymer chains.
The filtering probably is as much work and as expensive in terms of micron filters etc as it sounds. I'm curious about what happens if a pill just sits in a glass of (acidified or plain) water - simulating a GI tract - to just passively let the oxy leech out. Osmosis sort of. It would leave you with way too big of a volume but technically there might be a way to work it up if you can just filter the whole chunky swollen pill as is from the water. Maybe the pill needs to be encapsulated in filter paper to avoid it falling apart and spreading too much.

I mean: I'm just curious. But as it is now I'd forget about injecting flubbery plastics into your veins.
Yeah the 20 I got yesterday where finished off tonight like right now to be exact! Anyways, I just popped all of em and plugged 2 or 4 I think I plugged all four and got a nice buzz and rush- half of what it feels like whish you IV IR morphine or use the vials... Sucked but was better than nothing and the good ol'oral! So yeah, just popped most of then all and plugged 4 of 'em.

I wish I saved at least 5-8 so I could have tried to chemically alter them and extract the pure morphine from them; than try to eat, then try to inject the right mg's.

Edaw, I know it's already been said, but I really think you should give plugging a try. I know this is kind of "kiddy shit", but what I do when I know I'm not really getting that full hit; one that will truly satisfy me, I might take 2-3 Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) ~75mg and add them to the solution. As silly as it sounds, your Pavlovian response might interpret the sensation as getting stronger dope. We all know how powerful our bodies and minds are in terms of aborting withdrawal.

I think we've probably all experienced once or twice, the phenomenon of getting basically unsick once you have drugs in hand/everything is all set. I've always felt that sedating antihistamines add something nice to the Opioid experience. I'm talking lower dosages though, generally not exceeding 100mg.

Edaw, I know it's already been said, but I really think you should give plugging a try. I know this is kind of "kiddy shit", but what I do when I know I'm not really getting that full hit; one that will truly satisfy me, I might take 2-3 Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) ~75mg and add them to the solution. As silly as it sounds, your Pavlovian response might interpret the sensation as getting stronger dope. We all know how powerful our bodies and minds are in terms of aborting withdrawal.

I think we've probably all experienced once or twice, the phenomenon of getting basically unsick once you have drugs in hand/everything is all set. I've always felt that sedating antihistamines add something nice to the Opioid experience. I'm talking lower dosages though, generally not exceeding 100mg.
I actually take small doses of DXM (NyQuil Gel Caps) that are 30mg's and have an antihistamine in it but I perfer promethizine as the best sedating antihistamine and best to mix with most opiates IMO/IME. I did do the pluging trick you mentioned with like, I guess 4-6 pills outta 40 I bought over the last month. It works, I just hate all the contradictions online with heatin the water to make it work to injecting up to 30ml of cold water (which I tried tbh and it worked 100% better I guess due to more water more surface area that the morphine can go to then the waxy shit can spread an be absorbed quickly but slowly too due to the large amount of cold water, I mean like half frozen water!) like almost frozen water in a way, it works but it's so much you have to do and it seems easy to just backload the shit and inject it. I've never done that nor will I due to it killing veins almost instantly. I've just heard and read from people on here and other forums of IVing these pills and the brand was the exact same as will as one of the mega-threads on how to IV MS-Contin without as much harm as backloading would do to you.
I kinda also just gave up on injecting MS Contin due to it being annoying and now I'll plug if I want that rush/high and I'll just eat a bunch instead of trying to inject them; even though I stated I successfully, extracted OxyContin which is 50% harder to do than MS-Contin but I only get like 15-20 15mg pills of MS-Contin anyways when I get it and I get OxyContin every month and in a larger amount too. So I guess I had enough oxy's to do it right and get a good IV high for hours off them too which is odd, but I just get inpatient with how easy you can fuck up with MS-Contin and waste like up to 60mg's [4 15mg pills!] then you're left with little to none to even want to attempt again due to WD's... I just hoped since it was so much easier to just crush these bastards up and how nice the powder looks I just thought there was a way to grab the wax out dry extracting it and than normally extracting the morphine itself in a matter of hours to a day. It's not that easy like for some reason extracting OP's was for me (only was 1 hour and 30 minutes and had 60mg's IV able) while it takes me less than an hour to fuck up with the MS. I guess I got lucky on the OP's but this was my 4th time doing so and each time was better.

Funny you should mention that. Never tried it with OP's but I have had luck with Opana ER's using acidified water and wet strengthened filter paper. It only yields about 60-70 percent, but with an oral bio availability of 10 percent the gains were worth the trouble.

Use a thick spoon.
Add 1.5ml water.
Boil for a second until just over 1ml(from evaporation) is left (estimate.) The big spoon and decent boiling time is so the metal stays real hot and the water wont cool quick.
Add the crushed pill quick
Bring back to boil
Throw a big cotton in and draw, keep in mind the solubility of morphine so you can't prepare a 100mg in 1ml properly.
Please please please prepare with a seperate needle than you use to inject!!! Wait until the shot is fully cooled to room temp, put it into a water cap and redraw it up through another small cotton. I highly recommend this second filtering step because this method is fucking stupid but will work. You'll have some plasticy gel shit left around the original cotton, that should ideally be the gel but you're probably going to be shooting some up tbh[if you do this method]

Using the MS-Contin® wax-matrix formulation that was in use in 1992 (Warning: if they have changed the tablet composition since then, then this advice is years OBSOLETE!) I used to dissolve a 60mg tablet in boiling water that has been allowed to cool for 1 minute. The last tablet part to dissolve was the outer skin, then you aspirate it into a syringe and inject SUBCUTANEOUSLY. Were you to attempt an I.V. injection, returning venous blood would clog-up (for life) the capillaries in your lung-tissue alveoli, lowering, for life, your lung's ability to exchange O2/CO2 gasses with circulating blood. THERE IS NO WAY TO USE THIS PRODUCT INTRAVENOUSLY!!

Using the MS-Contin® wax-matrix formulation that was in use in 1992 (Warning: if they have changed the tablet composition since then, then this advice is years OBSOLETE!) I used to dissolve a 60mg tablet in boiling water that has been allowed to cool for 1 minute. The last tablet part to dissolve was the outer skin, then you aspirate it into a syringe and inject SUBCUTANEOUSLY. Were you to attempt an I.V. injection, returning venous blood would clog-up (for life) the capillaries in your lung-tissue alveoli, lowering, for life, your lung's ability to exchange O2/CO2 gasses with circulating blood. THERE IS NO WAY TO USE THIS PRODUCT INTRAVENOUSLY!!

Come on, it's not safe to inject MSContin into the layers of your skin, just like it's not safe to IV or IM.

Dude these are literally impossible to shoot up do not try it period . Even if I had instant release morphine I wouldn't shoot pills period eat or plug them end of story . The possible negative consequences to slamming pills (losing limbs, heart/blood problems) compared to the possible high you'd get isn't even close to worth it not one bit I just ate 9 15 mgs morphines ER shoulda plugged them but eh whatever ate them.

Now the real question is , can I just shove a pill up my butt and have it hit me or does it have to be in a solution form? Cause I know chicks who put E up their butt cause they would get nauseas eating the pills and throw them up and they said the pill burned but in minutes kicked in is that true ?

Use a thick spoon.
Add 1.5ml water.
Boil for a second until just over 1ml(from evaporation) is left (estimate.) The big spoon and decent boiling time is so the metal stays real hot and the water wont cool quick.
Add the crushed pill quick
Bring back to boil
Throw a big cotton in and draw, keep in mind the solubility of morphine so you can't prepare a 100mg in 1ml properly.
Please please please prepare with a seperate needle than you use to inject!!! Wait until the shot is fully cooled to room temp, put it into a water cap and redraw it up through another small cotton. I highly recommend this second filtering step because this method is fucking stupid but will work. You'll have some plasticy gel shit left around the original cotton, that should ideally be the gel but you're probably going to be shooting some up tbh[if you do this method]

The problem with heat and using cotton alone:

particles01.png

There never was a doubt that my 1992 MS-Contin® subcutaneous inj. procedure was me rolling the dice vs. my own bodily well being. So much could have gone amiss! BUT...............employing just a 3mL syringe and a 1.5" 21g needle, the wax-morphine sulfate-filler suspension went into a fine suspension, and not only did I render at least 90% of the morphine into an immediately acting aqueous solution that in vivo separated nicely from the undesirable parrafin components of the tablet, but by maintaining virtual sterility, there was never a hard spot, abscess, or any other "afftereffect." I chalk this up to luck, not my own brilliance (which no matter how smart I might have been, fact was I did not possess sufficient info. to attempt this procedure). I would assume that a *modern* MS-Contin® tablet would not work as it had 25 yrs ago. Please ppl don't try my old procedure. And even back then, if I had been dumb enuf to go IV, I now would be at least 1/2-way to emphasema and/or <50% respiratory capacity, now.
&&

Last edited:
Clean wax off pill. Masking tape or brown packing tape is excellent for pealing the colour off.
In a large spoon (a soup ladle is best) crush the pills with the back of a teaspoon until it is a fine powder, like chalk.
Add one ml of cold water per tablet and mix it into a paste.
Measure an amount of water equal to 2 ml per tablet. Add this water to this past and mix to a milky looking liquid.

There should now be 3 ml of water for each pill that is being prepared.
Let the solution stand for at least 5 minutes so that morphine has time to disolve; the longer it is left, the stronger it is.
Put a large cotton "bud" into the solution in the spoon allow this to soak up solution.
Draw the solution into the syringe through the cotton bud. You may need to move the tip around the cotton bud to get it all, but you should be able to suck up 90% of what you put in originally
Do a of wash: squirt a couple of mills of water around sides of spoon to get any residue missed and suck up as before.
Repeat the wash process at least twice.
Test: There is none left in the spoon when the filter is flavorless. Morphine tastes bitter, so you will know when you have it all.

No no no..I have yet to read a proper procedure for IVing MS-Contin..I have tried the salt water method no dice, let it soak..no dice..I inject MS-Contin 15,30,and 60 mgs near daily and have for the last few years when I don't have anything I like more and since I keep seeing wrong info I'm going to tell you how to do it so you don't end up wasting 15 pills trying a method that aint going to work. So here goes: clean colored coating off pills (maximum 3 pills of whatever mg per batch) using the back of a hose clamp shred the pills and put the powder into a tablespoon spreading evenly across the inside surface. Now take a lighter and heat underside of spoon until powder starts to melt/brown, making sure not to scorch it, takes approx. 45 seconds to 1 min. Once it starts to brown or melt (15 and 30 mgs melt while 60 mg will brown) remove heat and use end of hose clamp to scrape powder/brown goop into center of spoon. Now be sure to have a full rig of water ready along with qtip head or whatever cotton you feel comfortable using.. now reheat bottom of spoon to complete the melting/browning of the powder. Immediately put spoon down and spray 1 cc of cold or room-temp water directly on brown glob in spoon, water will instantly boil but will cool rapidly, fill 1cc syringe again and spray that water into spoon as well. Drop in your cotton (needs to be somewhat dense, not some loose barely ball of cotton you want cotton that thicker liquid wont be able to penetrate, I use qtip heads. Draw up a full syringe, liquid will be dark brown with the first shot being very dark.. slam that AND DO NOT MISS!!! I missed one of the first times I successfully completed the conversion and it burns, stings, and you will wish you didn't miss.. anyway there will still be some brown liquid and sludge in the spoon so reheat bottom of spoon until it just starts to bubble and immediately add another cc of water, stir, add fresh cotton and you will have another shot worth doing. Like I said earlier I personally do this most days 2 or 3 times a day if I don't have anything better but it has a rush and sensation similar to heroin. First several times expect that pins and needles sensation for a few seconds on top of head and maybe ur face but after doing it a few times you wont get the pins and needles just the rush which is quite nice... if you use the right consistency cotton you will have water-like liquid in syringe and thick goopy sludge left around cotton in spoon.. MS-Contin is cheap on the street cause nobody wants them cause they think you cant abuse them, now you know how, its as safe as shooting any other pill except maybe dillies which almost seem like they made for injecting.. The pharmacies always seem to have the AVG branded MS-Contin (Morphine Sulfate ER) so that is what this method is good for... any questions feel free to message me..
P.S. You will go through Bic lighters much faster than you used to, always have 2 on hand because they get hot

Draw up a full syringe, liquid will be dark brown with the first shot being very dark.. slam that AND DO NOT MISS!!!

Not one of these "Methods" has anything besides a ball of cotton for filtering.

Lord, this thread has become Harm Amplification

Status
Not open for further replies.