• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to inject MS-Contin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I'm having trouble injecting this shit. Haven't injected it yet but it gets all goopy and shit so how do I bypass this shit? Please respond fast or give me another ROA.

Those aren't safe to inject. Add more water than you would use for a shot and plug it.

Can anyone please direct me to a thread or someone explain how to properly IV MS-Contin's? I'll get them again soon probably but I'm not sure; still it'd help to know in advance for when I get them. So u have as much harm reduction methods as possible!

Edaw, I think what we're trying to say is that there has to be a limit in terms of how far we're really willing to stretch our Harm Reduction philosophy. At some point, we have to say that it's probably just not a safe practice, no matter how hard we try. For instance, injecting drugs is widely believed to be a dangerous, deadly practice, but it really doesn't have to be if certain rules are observed.

But, when we're dealing with substances as nasty as MsContin, responsibility would probably dictate warning against their use by this route. They were designed to be as difficult and indirectly, as dangerous as possible to inject. I'm not saying I'm going to close threads directed at the practice, I'm just saying that I don't want people to get the idea that this is or can be totally safe.

Edaw, I think what we're trying to say is that there has to be a limit in terms of how far we're really willing to stretch our Harm Reduction philosophy. At some point, we have to say that it's probably just not a safe practice, no matter how hard we try. For instance, injecting drugs is widely believed to be a dangerous, deadly practice, but it really doesn't have to be if certain rules are observed.

But, when we're dealing with substances as nasty as MsContin, responsibility would probably dictate warning against their use by this route. They were designed to be as difficult and indirectly, as dangerous as possible to inject. I'm not saying I'm going to close threads directed at the practice, I'm just saying that I don't want people to get the idea that this is or can be totally safe.
I agree with you it's not safe at all and only 20 pills of MScontin or OP's injected will kill people easily.

I feel like I'm usually pretty polite to you Edaw. I don't see why you need to be an asshole. If Harm Reduction principles like "Injecting medications designed to be un-injectable" make you angry and cause you to lash out in sarcasm, this probably isn't the place for you.

Nobody hurt your feelings. Nobody gave you shit. We are simply trying to communicate the fact that these pills by their very nature are dangerous to inject. All pills made for oral consumption are harmful to inject, but these were designed specifically to be impossible to inject. Not everyone knows these things and the purpose of these forums is to spread knowledge.

Do you think people don't die from IV complications? Do you think people don't have limbs amputated from IV complications? Do you think it's alright to encourage this sort of behavior?

We didn't even close the thread, nor discourage people from discussing it. We simply added a disclaimer, which for the record, if you knew me at all, is something I hardly ever do and discourage others from doing.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm usually pretty polite to you Edaw. I don't see why you need to be an asshole. If Harm Reduction principles like "Injecting medications designed to be un-injectable" make you angry and cause you to lash out in sarcasm, this probably isn't the place for you.

Nobody hurt your feelings. Nobody gave you shit. We are simply trying to communicate the fact that these pills by their very nature are dangerous to inject. All pills made for oral consumption are harmful to inject, but these were designed specifically to be impossible to inject. Not everyone knows these things and the purpose of these forums is to spread knowledge.

Do you think people don't die from IV complications? Do you think people don't have limbs amputated from IV complications? Do you think it's alright to encourage this sort of behavior?

We didn't even close the thread, nor discourage people from discussing it. We simply added a disclaimer, which for the record, if you knew me at all, is something I hardly ever do and discourage others from doing.
I was I being an asshole?

I for real ment what I typed. I 100% agree it's dangour to shoot up NS-Contin or anything like it and shooting pills is bad in general. I'm still really drunk and high off my buzz since I drank half a bottle of 40% proof shit too man. I also too Valium like a lot with a good bit of xanax when the valiums wore off but it hit me hard near the peak. Sorry man

Alright, alright. Fair enough and no harm done man. I guess it's the dangers of interpreting text vs. actual speech. I was so sure that you intended to be sarcastic. It's a misunderstanding that's probably my fault. If you don't mind I'll just delete all of these posts so we can start fresh, but it's actually up to you Edaw. I don't feel my argument towards you has any value toward the thread, but I'm not gonna censor anything if that's not what you want.

I sincerely apologize that we misunderstood each other. I really hate that.

Alright, alright. Fair enough and no harm done man. I guess it's the dangers of interpreting text vs. actual speech. I was so sure that you intended to be sarcastic. It's a misunderstanding that's probably my fault. If you don't mind I'll just delete all of these posts so we can start fresh, but it's actually up to you Edaw. I don't feel my argument towards you has any value toward the thread, but I'm not gonna censor anything if that's not what you want.

I sincerely apologize that we misunderstood each other. I really hate that.
I hate misunderstandings with people online but it's all cool man. You can keep it up I'm against censorship so keep it or not up to you man.

Glad that's cleared up. Back to your original question, prepping ms-contins is a bitch to be honest but here is a brief description as the "server is too busy" notice just killed a huge post I had for you.

Anyways, some have had success with salt water (1-2 percent) for certain brands of generic ms-contin and some claim heat works but I have found cold is the most effective at the separation of waxes from MS.

This consists of using qualitative filter paper with sterile cotton added and packed tightly inside a 10-20ml syringe w/o needle. Usually a 10 micron 2" circle beneath a 20 micron 2" circle of Whatman 114-120 ashless resin hardened qualitative filter paper (http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/wha1114125?lang=en&region=US) and 3-5 sterilized cotton balls atop packed to a hard plug with the filter paper centered at the tip/luer lok end of the 10-20ml syringe.
Then run through a .45 and finally a .22 micron filter.

If your still with me, several coffee filters can be substituted for the filter paper but they might degrade the intermediate solution and possibly render it unfit for micro filtration. Add pill(s) with coating removed (alcohol swab) and crushed as finely as possible to 2ml (per pill) of 5*C cold (preferably reverse osmosis) water in a suitable mixing vial or large spoon. Quickly mix solution for 5 seconds as the cold only delays gelling and add into the breach of your pre-filter. Quickly replace plunger. Pressure on the plunger should be moderate but if nearing the limits of your hand strength it's probably too warm or too much time has passed and gelling has initiated.

The resulting solution should be clear and of equal viscosity to water. Allow several minutes for solution to return to room temperature and observe any gelling that would indicate the failure of the pre-filter.

Some might consider the solution ready for use at this point but further filtering through a micron filter is crucial in my opinion as the < 10 micron particles still need removal . By running through a .45 then a .22 micron filter you are confirming that the pre-filter worked and the solution is relatively safe for use up to your tolerance of MS. At least versus a 1 step cotton/ cigarette filter process anyways.

I know the resin hardened qualitative filter paper is a bit exotic but it seems to be the most effective and has the lowest failure rate of filter media IMO. I would invest in some if you plan on doing this more than once as your circulatory system is something to value. Good Luck ED.

Glad that's cleared up. Back to your original question, prepping ms-contins is a bitch to be honest but here is a brief description as the "server is too busy" notice just killed a huge post I had for you.

Anyways, some have had success with salt water (1-2 percent) for certain brands of generic ms-contin and some claim heat works but I have found cold is the most effective at the separation of waxes from MS.

This consists of using qualitative filter paper with sterile cotton added and packed tightly inside a 10-20ml syringe w/o needle. Usually a 10 micron 2" circle beneath a 20 micron 2" circle of Whatman 114-120 ashless resin hardened qualitative filter paper (http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/wha1114125?lang=en&region=US) and 3-5 sterilized cotton balls atop packed to a hard plug with the filter paper centered at the tip/luer lok end of the 10-20ml syringe.
Then run through a .45 and finally a .22 micron filter.

If your still with me, several coffee filters can be substituted for the filter paper but they might degrade the intermediate solution and possibly render it unfit for micro filtration. Add pill(s) with coating removed (alcohol swab) and crushed as finely as possible to 2ml (per pill) of 5*C cold (preferably reverse osmosis) water in a suitable mixing vial or large spoon. Quickly mix solution for 5 seconds as the cold only delays gelling and add into the breach of your pre-filter. Quickly replace plunger. Pressure on the plunger should be moderate but if nearing the limits of your hand strength it's probably too warm or too much time has passed and gelling has initiated.

The resulting solution should be clear and of equal viscosity to water. Allow several minutes for solution to return to room temperature and observe any gelling that would indicate the failure of the pre-filter.

Some might consider the solution ready for use at this point but further filtering through a micron filter is crucial in my opinion as the < 10 micron particles still need removal . By running through a .45 then a .22 micron filter you are confirming that the pre-filter worked and the solution is relatively safe for use up to your tolerance of MS. At least versus a 1 step cotton/ cigarette filter process anyways.

I know the resin hardened qualitative filter paper is a bit exotic but it seems to be the most effective and has the lowest failure rate of filter media IMO. I would invest in some if you plan on doing this more than once as your circulatory system is something to value. Good Luck ED.
The ducking shitu BL server is over flowing SO MUCH we need an MOD to know this if they don't already. Thanks for the answer I was wanting I'll try it when I get the M MS 15's or 30's or up mg if I find any. It's odd we have IR morphine here more than MS-Contin. MS cost more too sadly but the 30mg's morphines IR formula are cheap and MY favorite opaite to IV next to OxyCodone and Hyddomorphone for sure.
Know how to turn OP's into injectable solution? If not can you pint me to a mega thread or some shit? I want as much harm reduction as possible. Please respond soon, if this stupid shitty server get fixed :|....

I would never try to inject OPs! EVER! There is absolutely, NO safe way to inject those, or really even break them down to where they could be made that way, injectable, or really any ROA other than taking them oral..

MScontins suck ass for IV! They are such a bitch to prep, I sat there and watched one of my friends try to inject 3 different 100mg MS contins, and failed miserably! He tried to do it without any microns or anything, just a cotton rolled tight.. I have still never even seen a micron filter IRL, if I had easy access to them, trust me, I would be using them for everything! But where I am from, I know a lot of people who shoot pills, dope, coke, etc.. and more than half of them don't even know what a micron filter is! I don't know, I guess because, you cant just go buy them at any store, like syringes.. which are still hard AF to buy anywhere nearby me... it sucks.

Anyway, so he tried this 3 different times and I watched him get so fucking frustrated, while I had some oxy and dillys I was easily injecting.. he went ahead and tried to save some money, by injecting some pills he was prescribed, and payed next to nothing for... Well, he tried just using cold water first, and had already known they were said to be a total bitch to prep, but still insisted on trying.. so he put the crushed up pill in there, added 100 units of water, I believe, then stirred very fast.. and threw a tight cotton in there, and within no more than 10-20 secs, it was a gelled up mess... then he tried using warm water, and still, the same exact shit happened... then after over an hour of trying to prep those 2 pills, and having two spoonfuls of gooped up MS.. he went and added heat, to already warm water(something that should NEVER be done with pills!!!) and he thought he had something.. started pulling it up, wasn't as gelled as before, surprisingly, and then as it began to cool, more and more.. after he already pulled maybe 1/4 of the solution into the rig, which was still kind of thick, not as thin as it should have been, it gelled up totally.. and he just gave the fuck up.. stupidly shot, the 25mg or so of morphine he was able to get into his rig, and I warned him not to, but he did anyways, since he was desperate... and only had morphine ERs that day.. then he just ate the rest, from the remaining gelled solution..

After seeing that, I didn't ever attempt to prep one up to bang.. I have however, shot IR morphines and they are fucking awesome! I love IV morphine, but MScontin sucks.. orally, nasally, and is unable to EASILY be injected.. The only thing I could possibly think may work okay, is plugging.. but idk.. never plugged anything but oxy, bupe(suboxone and subutex), and Adderall.. that's it. They all worked awesome plugged, except Adderall.. for whatever reason, it sucked IME.

Please be safe with trying this.. its scary shit.. I think even with a micron, MScontin, compared to most IR opioid pharms like oxycodone, oxymorphone and dilaudid, which aren't too great to inject anyways, MScontin could easily gel up in your veins, and cause major issues! I have heard/read some horror stories of people, who have successfully pulled this shit off, and become addicted to banging MScontin.. then died, or had to lose arms, legs, etc and become amputees.. from complications with the nasty solution of MScontin flowing through their veins.. Seriously, I wouldn't make a habit, if you do pull this off! Good luck man!

Ms does suck incredibly bad but when you're sick and that's basically all you're able to get, it's at least something. I've been getting the 15mg Mylan ms contins and like I said, they suck. I've got a pretty good tolerance to morphs considering they're my favorite over rox and shit. Usually I can get the 100mg m in the box morphs but no more left and have to settle with 15mg ms. In order to get where I want I gotta do so many and I'm an iver so you can imagine how long and difficult that shit is. I wish there was an easier way but sadly there isn't. The dangers of iv usage is horrible but one can't help it after so long. If anyone have any tips on doing these better or even plugging let me know! Since the mg is so low and there's sooooo much powder I just wanna know how to do more than 15mg at a time!

I would never try to inject OPs! EVER! There is absolutely, NO safe way to inject those, or really even break them down to where they could be made that way, injectable, or really any ROA other than taking them oral..

MScontins suck ass for IV! They are such a bitch to prep, I sat there and watched one of my friends try to inject 3 different 100mg MS contins, and failed miserably! He tried to do it without any microns or anything, just a cotton rolled tight.. I have still never even seen a micron filter IRL, if I had easy access to them, trust me, I would be using them for everything! But where I am from, I know a lot of people who shoot pills, dope, coke, etc.. and more than half of them don't even know what a micron filter is! I don't know, I guess because, you cant just go buy them at any store, like syringes.. which are still hard AF to buy anywhere nearby me... it sucks.

Anyway, so he tried this 3 different times and I watched him get so fucking frustrated, while I had some oxy and dillys I was easily injecting.. he went ahead and tried to save some money, by injecting some pills he was prescribed, and payed next to nothing for... Well, he tried just using cold water first, and had already known they were said to be a total bitch to prep, but still insisted on trying.. so he put the crushed up pill in there, added 100 units of water, I believe, then stirred very fast.. and threw a tight cotton in there, and within no more than 10-20 secs, it was a gelled up mess... then he tried using warm water, and still, the same exact shit happened... then after over an hour of trying to prep those 2 pills, and having two spoonfuls of gooped up MS.. he went and added heat, to already warm water(something that should NEVER be done with pills!!!) and he thought he had something.. started pulling it up, wasn't as gelled as before, surprisingly, and then as it began to cool, more and more.. after he already pulled maybe 1/4 of the solution into the rig, which was still kind of thick, not as thin as it should have been, it gelled up totally.. and he just gave the fuck up.. stupidly shot, the 25mg or so of morphine he was able to get into his rig, and I warned him not to, but he did anyways, since he was desperate... and only had morphine ERs that day.. then he just ate the rest, from the remaining gelled solution..

After seeing that, I didn't ever attempt to prep one up to bang.. I have however, shot IR morphines and they are fucking awesome! I love IV morphine, but MScontin sucks.. orally, nasally, and is unable to EASILY be injected.. The only thing I could possibly think may work okay, is plugging.. but idk.. never plugged anything but oxy, bupe(suboxone and subutex), and Adderall.. that's it. They all worked awesome plugged, except Adderall.. for whatever reason, it sucked IME.

Please be safe with trying this.. its scary shit.. I think even with a micron, MScontin, compared to most IR opioid pharms like oxycodone, oxymorphone and dilaudid, which aren't too great to inject anyways, MScontin could easily gel up in your veins, and cause major issues! I have heard/read some horror stories of people, who have successfully pulled this shit off, and become addicted to banging MScontin.. then died, or had to lose arms, legs, etc and become amputees.. from complications with the nasty solution of MScontin flowing through their veins.. Seriously, I wouldn't make a habit, if you do pull this off! Good luck man!
Yeah I'll Op out on doing both. I was slighty right with the extraction process of the OP's and got 20mg's outta of 30mg OP. It was good and everything done right, no nasty wax or anything but it lasted all night to the next day too. Felt a slow rush like methadone IVed feels like but it was worth the hard work at that time.

Ms does suck incredibly bad but when you're sick and that's basically all you're able to get, it's at least something. I've been getting the 15mg Mylan ms contins and like I said, they suck. I've got a pretty good tolerance to morphs considering they're my favorite over rox and shit. Usually I can get the 100mg m in the box morphs but no more left and have to settle with 15mg ms. In order to get where I want I gotta do so many and I'm an iver so you can imagine how long and difficult that shit is. I wish there was an easier way but sadly there isn't. The dangers of iv usage is horrible but one can't help it after so long. If anyone have any tips on doing these better or even plugging let me know! Since the mg is so low and there's sooooo much powder I just wanna know how to do more than 15mg at a time!
I have to pop like 8 15's to feel a nice buzz that will last for bit since I lowered my T with OxyContin's.

shiiit.. you mean, you slammed OPs? op? lol. that's nuts! how??! I mean, MScontin, is doable, but dangerous as all hell.. and very hard to prep from what ive seen.. a very experienced friend, which I spoke of before in my last post, who had shot every opiate ever for over 10+years, and knew what he was doing... thought, he could figure it out.. but he got fucked over, trying to do it.. and just ended up having to eat it, which I would imagine, after doing hours of work to prep those 3 100mg MScontins for iv, and not getting more than like 25mg of barely(highly unsafe to shoot!)shootable solution, would have me fucking furious! seriously! eating them, sucks... so bad... I truly, dead serious here, prefer the buzz, or even high I get from subutex, over that of oral morphine, and I mean like really prefer it... after I took enough morphine to kill some people, without much of a tolerance or a low one, when I had a decent sized one, like 200mg of oxycodone a day usually, I took like 500mg of morph orally, or maybe it was 700mg? I forget, either of them are pretty damn high doses, and got no more than the slightest buzz... I actually, really like subutex! it feels awesome, when plugged or done IV(stupid idea, don't do it! plugging is almost just as good and harmless).

Since someone might actually try this...you are likely to have a stroke or get your arm amputated if you do this wrong. And you will do it wrong at first.

shiiit.. you mean, you slammed OPs? op? lol. that's nuts! how??! I mean, MScontin, is doable, but dangerous as all hell.. and very hard to prep from what ive seen.. a very experienced friend, which I spoke of before in my last post, who had shot every opiate ever for over 10+years, and knew what he was doing... thought, he could figure it out.. but he got fucked over, trying to do it.. and just ended up having to eat it, which I would imagine, after doing hours of work to prep those 3 100mg MScontins for iv, and not getting more than like 25mg of barely(highly unsafe to shoot!)shootable solution, would have me fucking furious! seriously! eating them, sucks... so bad... I truly, dead serious here, prefer the buzz, or even high I get from subutex, over that of oral morphine, and I mean like really prefer it... after I took enough morphine to kill some people, without much of a tolerance or a low one, when I had a decent sized one, like 200mg of oxycodone a day usually, I took like 500mg of morph orally, or maybe it was 700mg? I forget, either of them are pretty damn high doses, and got no more than the slightest buzz... I actually, really like subutex! it feels awesome, when plugged or done IV(stupid idea, don't do it! plugging is almost just as good and harmless).
Yeah some random but good formula to making the OP's IVable is easy to do. I did it, it took like an hour and a half, & it worked so well I wasn't sick for like 2 days idk Why? It was great like a morphine high kinda but under toned OxyContin but the ER function still worked some how? Don't know how? And my tolerance didn't go up either. It was odd asf man. It works but is really hard or really tedious. Most junkies wouldn't be able to make it work right at all and would totally fuck their veins up. Mentioning that the vein I used I stil can use fully and it's not fucky or illnormal. So I know I did it right. Only added to much water so I did step 30 times till it was an okay amount like 1ml and a half out in freezer every time I had to do that step and like I said it was a bitch to do but worked and was okay. Slow ass come up no rush, but last for SOOO long, no lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.