• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to get H residue out from an old tutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes make a little bowl shape with the foil so it doesn't slide off the edge cause every bit makes a huge difference but when you have to resin water on the foil hold the lit lighter under the water on the foil but not too close, just close enough to get it to boil a lil bit and it'll burn off the fluid pretty quick and once the fluid is evaporated you can smoke what is left

I don't get how to do the steam trick cause the way I imagine it from the way that you explained it with all of the holes in the foil won't the residue just fall through the holes?

Hey.. The best way to get residue from 'tooter' is get square of foil, fold in half. Now along both edges and top n bottom fold the lengths over say 10cm.then at top fold like ur making a old paper aeroplane so it forms a 45degree point. Then fold the bottom up to the size u like ur toot. Then roll around pen as normal. When u finished with gear, unroll foil then carefully unfold entire foil back to one sheet square foil. Sometimes ull need to give light burn over it as u peel and unfold as residue can make foil stick and tear if u don't.. Now unfolded ull find where the point was ull have a nice starter blob of oil and oil along one side length and all around is unoiled clean foil so when u 'run' ur beetle u won't get any flare up burns from being at edge of foil as u have nice border. The beetle that's collected at point will run nicely without frazzle, just burn lighter than u would normally with fresh brown beetle.. There u go.. I used to have lots hassle until freind showed me this and I'd been smoking h for ten years without thinking to do this myself.. Some clever people about. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.