• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to get H residue out from an old tutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeatyToo

Greenlighter
Does anybody know the best way to go about getting black gunky heroin residue out of an old tutor? (tube from a bic pen.) I've thought about scraping it's a somewhat thin layer covering the entire tube and I wouldn't really know how to go about it. I've heard something a long the lines of filling the tube with hot water, dumping the heroin water on to foil, and boiling the water until you can smoke it. Can anyone tell me the best way to go about smoking this heroin?

( Yes I'm well aware chasing the dragon is stupid and a waste you don't have to tell me.)

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody know the best way to go about getting black gunky heroin residue out of an old tutor? (tube from a bic pen.) I've thought about scraping it's a somewhat thin layer covering the entire tube and I wouldn't really know how to go about it. I've heard something a long the lines of filling the tube with hot water, dumping the heroin water on to foil, and boiling the water until you can smoke it. Can anyone tell me the best way to go about smoking this heroin?

( Yes I'm well aware chasing the dragon is stupid and a waste you don't have to tell me.)

Thanks in advance.

In the uk we make our "tutors" buy wrapping tin foil round a pen to make a tube, the you can just unwrap the tube when you have finished and smoke straight of the foil

I always just scraped it out with something like a pocket knife. Water works but then you can't smoke it again, or if you can I don't know how. I would always just scrape it like it was a weed pipe and put whatever I got on some foil and hopefully get high again. Sometimes it would work really good, especially if there was a lot of tar and I was starting to get sick.... that black tar was like crack to me..

I always just scraped it out with something like a pocket knife. Water works but then you can't smoke it again, or if you can I don't know how. I would always just scrape it like it was a weed pipe and put whatever I got on some foil and hopefully get high again. Sometimes it would work really good, especially if there was a lot of tar and I was starting to get sick.... that black tar was like crack to me..

Yeah man, there's just something about it.. It's not like I think It's good bang for my buck but there's just something I really love about chasing the dragon. Be it the rush or the taste or just the act of smoking it, I enjoy it all. Not a very smart idea on my part to get somewhat dependent on it though with no income to purchase more.. I really underestimated it at first these W/D's are actually pretty hefty.

Yeah, I tried just chaffing it off with a knife after cutting the tutor open but I think bits of plastic were in it or something because what I managed to gather tasted like absolute shit.

Oh well guess now's a better time than ever to get some subs and end my habit..

If smoking BTH, the water method works out best, just squirt in about 2cc and shake vigorously, pour it out onto foil and evap the excess away.. what ur left with isn't great and its fairly harsh but it helps if you're in a pinch. Now if you're smoking a powdered form of heroin I think it'd be best to scrape it out using the plastic inside of your pen. We don't have powder here so that's a guess but that's how the oc smokers do it and it works perfectly. If BT wasn't so sticky this would be ideal for it also but as we all know.. :\ goopy crap..

my hooter is glass.

when there is enough build up to smoke, u can just scrape some off to chase.

also you can take the propane torch to the glass and smoke it....

Yeah, I loved chasing the dragon too, I've never spent so much money so quickly in my life, or spent so much time sitting around doing a drug. The good thing about it is that it got me on subs, it was just completely unsustainable for me but I enjoyed every second of it, except for the withdrawals of course.

I know this was posted a very long time ago, but the best and easiest way to scrape a tooter is to find a flat head screwdriver and scrape the sides with it. Two motions usually do the trick, either use the side of the head and scrape around the pen or use it almost like a chisel, but be sure to keep a knife on you so you can scrape all the sticky shit off the screwdriver.

Water is the best way...just like dboyfresh said...little bit of water in the tube, hot water is best, and shake it hard for about 20-30 sec and then let it drip onto some foil. Evap the liquid and then smoke away!
SkagKush has the best form of smoking tho... Get a glass tube and ull never have to scrape again!

Actually the best way is to make a tube with the foil, so that when you have finished you can just open the tube and smoke the shit ;) if you get good at it you can even find ways to make the h gather in a single point of the foil so that it's much easier to scrape it off.

Joke: The best way to get H residue out of a tutor is to ask him for it, or threaten to tell his wife.

*rimshot*

When people say poor the hot water water containing residue onto the foil does that mean make somewhat of a bowl shape and let that dry in the sun or something? And its still smokeable after the water dries up?

Yep, you can drip it onto a piece of tin foil that's lying flat or folded up at the edges. When the water evaporates you'll have your smokeable residue and you can smoke that as usual.

Here is the best way to get everything out of a tooter. Get some 70% isopropyl alcohol, (anything less has too.much water, anything more will burn the h away) fill the tooter about halfway and shake for.a few.mins. get a piece of foil and fold the edges up so it wont run off. Dump the concoction onto the foil and set on fire. Wait for the fire to go out on its own and youre left with the cure for sickness!

Here is the best way to get everything out of a tooter. Get some 70% isopropyl alcohol, (anything less has too.much water, anything more will burn the h away) fill the tooter about halfway and shake for.a few.mins. get a piece of foil and fold the edges up so it wont run off. Dump the concoction onto the foil and set on fire. Wait for the fire to go out on its own and youre left with the cure for sickness!
And probably burn all the good stuff away at the same time by just setting it on fire

Nope it leaves the good stuff behind and burns the alcohol away. That's why you don't want to use the 90% stuff because it does burn the good stuff at that point.

Nope it leaves the good stuff behind and burns the alcohol away. That's why you don't want to use the 90% stuff because it does burn the good stuff at that point.
With a little patience i u wont have to burn anything or risk wasting anything just use water

The best method, if you don't have a foil tooter, is boiling water and using the steam.

Step one: put water in pot. You don't need much.
Step 2: cover top of pot with foil. Shiny side down.
Step 3: poke tiny holes in foil with tooth pick or anything.
Step 4: put tutor over the little holes and the steam from the boiling water will get everything onto the foil in smokeable form. Works great with H or Oxy.

Step 5: Profit

Your welcome

So I've have made/bought all sorts of toots since I've been using H and I'll tell you from experience from I think it's a crack pipe but idk but I've bought a straight tube of Pyrex and using it for a toot works good but it slightly changed the flavor while smoking and it took a while to start collecting resin and even once it actually started to collect residue it wasn't easy to scrape so I didn't want to guy s and even once it actually started to collect a residue it wasn't easy to scrape so I did what one of the other posts and Jesse used either a lighter color a torch to heat it up hot enough to burn it and it worked. But I stick to using plastic pens because it seems to collect residue a lot better and only glass and does not change the flavor while smoking but I do not like to hear how people try to scrape the tutors because you will get plastic in the residue when you scrape the residue out unless it is caked up and thick enough to just pull it out but I do understand that some people can get powder and other just get black tar where I am I can get both usually powder over tar but I have had tar that has resonated as powder but the best trick I have used is the water trick but even using a plastic toot with water trick sometimes there will still be a lot of thin smeared residue left over that the water trick won't get it but it may not sound like a good idea but if you have rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover and if you put just a drop or two and no more than that in your tooth and shake it once or twice and pour it out onto foil it will literally get every single bit and leave your tutor looking brand-new but when you go to purge the fluid off on the foil and when he gets to the point to where you can smoke the leftover residue let it sit for about 10 or 20 minutes so that way even after purging off the fluid the flavor in the snow let it sit for about 10 or 20 minutes so that way even after purging off the fluid the flavor And the smell will evaporate but it works real good

Status
Not open for further replies.