• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to Extract Morphine from MS Contin & MSIR?

Dont know why everyone is saying the MSContin is useless.... have banged them many times... they gel up like hell but prologed exposure to water (5 mins or so) will easily extract 50% of the morphine.... so what I do is extract a solution to bang and then eat the gel so not to waste it.... its kind of a pain but worthwhile.. though id use about 250mg of pills to get any effects if your tolerant

I hit 2 30mg the other day just melt it with water. Strain through cotton and do your best not to get the shot that won't breakdown it works but Idk I rather have many other things. I don't know what the sulfate does but I am about to check before I do more today

Thank you finally done thing helpful do u heat up the water and no wonder I have felt nothing I am going to try 180mg

... Most brands are easy. Seriously, done it many times, even blue 15mg tablets work. (75-150mg)

However, you need 3ml Luer Lock(or equivalent) syringes.

Don't cook it. You can gently warm up the water, just crush the tablets(grind them if you can( finely) add water,(3ml), shake, wait maybe 100 seconds, shake, and then draw through cotton/filter and there ya go