Exhausted How to end suffering in this life and enjoy living?

Amen Brother. Mine's a rescue too.......part Rat terrier and part Pittie. My wonderful Pumpkin. Had her going on 5 years now. She's my best friend.

And yep, The atrocities that some animals go through ( pit fighting, puppie mills, chained w/o shelter or water, mistreated, fuck.........pisses me off and breaks my heart. If I could ever get 20 acres I would open a " farm " for rescued animals.........all types. Horses, dogs, cats, goats, ( no cow or pig...too much work ) deer, raccoons, anything that needs a safe place. Then i would put RV's on it and let the BL'ers that needed a place to stay feed them and care for them in exchange for living there free. That would be cool.

The dogs would get the most loving. Then the horses. Then the rest ! :cheer:
Mine's a pitbull (Staffordshire Terrier?) and she's a sweetie. I LOVE pitties! Rat Terriers are awesome, too. I've had Dixie Chick for 7 years or so. Best dog I've ever known. I love all dogs and all animals, really.

I actually live on 10 acres-- 5 relatively level. I am poor, but if I came into a bunch of money I'd definitely open a pitbull rescue place. Of course I'd probably accept any animal that had nowhere else to go.

I also like the idea of providing a place for folks in need to stay for free if they help out.

Great minds think alike!
❤ ❤ ❤

How about bird watching as a hobby? I was out looking for the ever elusive Red Headed Double Breasted Mattress Thrasher the other day but didn't see much of note except a Southern Brown Crested Cock Gobbler. Still a good day though.
That's funny and all, but birdwatching and watching wildlife in general is a lot of fun.