• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to deal with people overstaying their welcome

I have told her sooooooo many times that I'm not interested in her. She doesn't stop.
I even said in my previous post that when I invited her around that one time, I told her when I invited her that it was as mates and that she had agreed to that.
Since she violated all my boundaries thereafter, I do not even desire to be friendly with her anymore, but remember I do have to work with this girl so I can't really explode like I said I was going to in my last post *sigh*

When she finally was leaving I accidentally bumped into her in the hallway (I needed to fucking pee), I can't remmeber what she said exactly, but I almost got with the rage and said for fucks sake I just wanna use the toilet, and forced my way around her, she replied in the same fucked off tone I'm leaving alright, I'll see you at work.

Great, she is planning to come up and harrass me at work too. *twitch*

Last edited:
who comes into someone's room without being invited?
thats fucking weird oi

its intrusive and a clear lack of manners

also at the start of this thread YOU invited her around. was this for sex?

if you leave out honey and open the back door in summer don't be surprised when your kitchen is crawling with ants...

No, why would I be tring to hook up some sex directly after a 14hour shift at a brothel?
I already explained, i told her when i invited her round for a bt it was just as mates and she agreed to this.
I invited her round to split a bag with her our client gave me, since she did half the work it seemed only fair, and I didn't know
she was gunna act like the way she did, or i wouldn't have invited her at all, I thought she might be good company for a bit, unwind after a hard days work. Have a reciprocal bitch and a laugh or something like any of the other girls from work would.

And yesterday when she walked into my room without being invited, she had also come to the house without being invited.

shit I have to repeat myself so much all the time, am I really this hard to understand?

Last edited:
Lock the door to your room.
If you leave your room, make sure you're doing something, don't make conversation with her.
Like, if that was happening in my apartment, I'd just ignore them and go on my computer and not talk to them.

Yeah, I hate it when people come over. It's one of those things.

you're obviously sending her mixed messages or not sending the message you say you want to send clearly enough.

alasdair

My ex was once troubled by an annoying "friend" who was a gasbag, busybody, pushy, annoying woman. She would repeatedly invite herself round, barge on in, make no attempt to move after being hinted at, and try and get C to go with her to church.
C, who is as pleasant as anyone else, and polite, but is also brutally honest, one day had enough.
As this woman came over one day, went to come in the fly screen door, was told, "No. Stop. You can't come in. I have decided that I don't like you. I find you overbearing, rude and pushy. Please leave. I don't want to be your friend"
The look on her face must have been priceless! and no, she didn't come back.

It seems like the only way left to send the message is to be a total cunt bitch to her, but I don't see why I should have to have a big fight why can't i politely say go away and have her fuck off and leave me alone, i don't fucking get it. I know what it feels like to have a crush on someone who doesn't feel the same, it fucking sucks, why does she not take the polite friendly not interested sorry, and slink away embarrassed as all fuck like I do lol. Why does she insist on making me have to hurt her as much as possible to get it and go away? And that's assuming she even would forget about me if I was a bitch cunt to her, what if even that doesn't work and I'm stuck, what did I do to deserve this stress, don't fuck with an agorophobes safe place holy cow.

lol this has happened to me before. i actually had a couple friends like this. they would call me and ask to hangout and i would say reasons why i wouldnt want to hang out but they wouldnt take no for an answer and keep pushing me to hangout. So then i eventually stopped answering their calls so they decide to show up at my door and i pretend im not home. one time my friend came to the side of my house and looked through the window and saw me and finally got the message lol. i feel like a dick for that now but cant they take a hint?

Hahaha. Yay mike, comradery! <3 :)

Bunnymunro - thats awesome, but scary as fuck, I've never done anything like that, I'd probably stutter and not be able to say it,
that would sting hard ouch

Last edited:
Hahaha. Yay mike, comradery! <3 :)

Bunnymunro - thats awesome, but scary as fuck, I've never done anything like that, I'd probably stutter and not be able to say it,
that would sting hard ouch
Libby, this lady was so honest that she rarely thought about what she said, she didn't think of the consequences she would just say what she thought, (and not necessarily in a nasty way). Just like when she told me quite calmly that if she ever caught me playing up on her, she would bust my head with a bat while slept :p.
I knew she was deadly serious, even though she said it lightly.
The good thing was, you always knew where you stood with her.

...but I don't see why I should have to have a big fight why can't i politely say go away and have her fuck off and leave me alone, i don't fucking get it. ...why does she not take the polite friendly not interested sorry,....Why does she insist on making me have to hurt her as much as possible to get it and go away? And that's assuming she even would forget about me if I was a bitch cunt to her, what if even that doesn't work and I'm stuck, what did I do to deserve this stress, don't fuck with an agorophobes safe place holy cow.

I thought this thread was halfway amusing, up until this post. I thought this gal may have actually been out of place and rude (definitely rude for coming into your room with the door closed and no answer - things should have been stopped immediately at that point, that's just intrusive, invasive and rude...) but now I see that she's probably confused, and you need to stand the fuck up for yourself and say CLEARLY and calmly, (and no you don't have to be a 'cunt bitch' about it, she never asked for that as far as I know) "Listen. I am uncomfortable with you in my home. I would appreciate it if we only saw each other at work and that's about it. I know I may have confused you or sent you mixed messages, and I apologize for that, but I just want to make it clear that I am uninterested in really any sort of relationship, and again, need you to stop coming by here, please."

YOU, and nobody else, are in control of YOUR emotions. The whole "i don't see why i should have a big fight...why does she insist on making me have to hurt her as much as possible..."
THAT is absolutely RIDICULOUS. I highly doubt she ever said "hey libby, could you please cause a big dumb fight with me? and while you're at it, I insist on you hurting me as much as you possibly can."

It is completely 100% your fault that she's acting like this. You need to be assertive (and yes, it's very possible to be pleasant while being assertive and firm) and tell her that she is simply NOT WELCOME into your home. And no, you needn't 'repeat yourself again,' I read the entire thread - you have not been assertive and clear with her, you've been passive-aggressive and cowardly. She's not a psychic, as far as I know - so TELL HER. If she asks why after you've politely and assertively told her she's simply not welcome around, then, and only then, is when you can start to get a little cunty. She doesn't necessarily deserve a reason; once she's been told to remove herself from somebody's private property, that should be the end of that. If she chooses to escalate the situation thereafter, or return to your property (even if it's to 'see your flatmate', which is something the two of you need to discuss - you need to tell her that you are uncomfortable with her there and you've informed her that she is not welcome...) you need to call the police or your landlord and remove the situation from your hands. At that point, you've made yourself clear and have done what you're supposed to.

But the whole 'woe is me' bullshit like "what did I do to deserve this stress?" that is simply outrageous. This situation could have been cut off damn near before it started, but essentially, it is you who has let it prolong and stretch out this far. This isn't Lady Karma coming to bite you in your agorophobic ass, it's simply a gal who's coming around to see what's up, because obviously she got some idea that was acceptable. It's your responsibility and duty to stand up for yourself, and if you don't want or like something or someone, it's only you who can change that.

The thing is you invited her at the start and then decided that you didn't enjoy her company due to her talking and your social anxieties. She obviously isn't quick on the uptake with hints so just tell her directly, and in the same manner as when you asked her around, to stop coming.

It's probably fairer on all parties if you just didn't see her again.

Yeah i have told her go away and leave me alone alot of times, it's not like i havn't told her that.
She just doesn't seem to get that I mean forever, for some reason she thinks I am angry at her or in a mood instead of that I don't like her and don't want to be around her. Seems odd to me that wouldn't see that I don't like her, and instead assume I am angry about something at the moment and i will like her at some point, narcissistic much.
When I tell her we have nothing in common, when she is the only one talking in a conversation and even if I could be bothered which i cant coz I dont care about anything she gasbags on about, I wouldnt be able to get a word in anyhow.

Anyway I've decided I just can't deal with this, and if she bothers me again I'm gunna <take action>
I know that's not a good way to go about this, but fuck I want to go back to thinking about my own shit instead of worrying about this bitch's feelings non stop.

fixed.

Edit: no I'm not going to do that, just needed to vent frustration I guess.
I'm gunna go have a sleep I'm getting too strange,
sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol this has happened to me before. i actually had a couple friends like this. they would call me and ask to hangout and i would say reasons why i wouldnt want to hang out but they wouldnt take no for an answer and keep pushing me to hangout. So then i eventually stopped answering their calls so they decide to show up at my door and i pretend im not home. one time my friend came to the side of my house and looked through the window and saw me and finally got the message lol. i feel like a dick for that now but cant they take a hint?

because this kind of passive agressive bs is just that - bullshit. Man up and speak your mind don't come up with useless excuses and lies to not hang out, just say "No, I'd rather not today. Maybe _______ (this day) we can do ________ (this) [plan]". hasn't the fact that you've had a couple of friends be like this brought up the idea in your head that maybe its you thats the weird one and not them..?

sorry to be so blunt just I have delt with people like you and they are so confusing and the lack of communication is so frustrating!!

I'm sure we've all been on both sides of this situation before, minus the stalker like invasion of privacy/personal space of entering someones room univited, or showing up at someone (other than close friends/family with whom this is previously established as acceptable) 's place uninvited..

So you agree the communication issue is frustrating? You must be all for world domination of the "fuckoffskies bro" initiative! :)

Anyway I've decided I just can't deal with this, and if she bothers me again I'm gunna <take action>
I know that's not a good way to go about this, but fuck I want to go back to thinking about my own shit instead of worrying about this bitch's feelings non stop.

I agree with this plan of action, tbh. It would be easier than navigating the frustrating process of trying to communicate difficult things like "go away."

Last edited by a moderator:
^Actually this specific girl has since proven herself to be beyond the reachings of words like 'go away' so is no longer relevant to the fuckoffskies bro appeal as she'd be immune to that too. Genuine stalker. Wow my own real life stalker, wish that meant I was rich and famous. :(

If you have no tact like I do, you kick them out at 5 in the morning and then ridicule them online to your friends in TC the next day. The latter is totally optional but oh so worth it for whatever reason (it probably wasn't)

PS ILU <3 Libby <3 and it's good to see you're still around.