• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how to date..

i get mad pussy from dating sites, the fuck u guys talking bout? like lob said, its how u approach them.

this except for me its cock

being gay its hard to meet men the way you could chat up any old woman anywhere as a straight dude so POF works wonders.

you have to try it on with about 20 people on a dating site to get one possible date. law of averages. just push for it in a subtle nice way. if you can make them laugh then thats always good. also tell them they are beautiful/sexy. even if they are not interested in you it will engage their ego and that response will feed your for when you go on to the next one that might be interested.

some sites are shit i.e. gaydar (which limits the number of messages so it has a low response rate and its all about clandestine/no strings sex)

op try out the dating sites

Nothing wrong with dating sites although you are likely to get some guys you are uncompilable with before you find someone that works. But hey, that's kinda like real life ;)

I'm on a dating site but leary about meeting anyone from there...ya dating does suck balls, I totally agree..hell I haven't been on a "date" in ten years..what the protocall these days? Idw date a bunch of people, I just want to find one good one..I hope all the good guys aren't taken.
now a days it is customary for people to stand in the middle of a busy intersection and to yell your sexual and social preferences and ask for a date, someone will invariably come and take you on a date as they have similar interests.

haven't you ever seen that?

Listen OP, try what you want. Grocery store, laundromat...you can easily tell by what they are washing or buying if they are single...and they will generally be there for awhile so you have time to work up your nerve. The biggest thing is look for signals...furtive smiles, double looks....I mean go to places life takes place, clubs and pubs people are drinking and generally doing the courtship dance....so go somewhere its organic.

Nothing wrong with dating sites although you are likely to get some guys you are uncompilable with before you find someone that works. But hey, that's kinda like real life ;)

I think I found one..shit I wish I could post his pic here.. ex marine to boot..be so nice to find the one even if I have to lie about where I met him.