• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to counteract the low drive and motivation caused by long-term opioid use?

I previously mentioned IM depo-testosterone 200mg with chronic opioid usage ….but taking a dopaminergic stimulant is very essential

Adderall / Dexedrine / Desoxyn (dextro-Amphetamine & dextro-Methamphetamine)

Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is a “Classic Amphetamine” nearly identical to Cocaine in its MOA, both being classified as an Inverse Agonist, blocking the function of the DAT/NET/SERT while also causing the release of these monoamines, specifically the Dopamine transporter

Ritalin 20mg tablets X 3-4 tablets daily for an adult…..extremely safe with little to no increase in BP or HR and increases Dopamine 3-4X over Norepinephrine. Very euphoric mood-boosting properties, increased vigilance,

Methadone 80-100mg
Ritalin IR 60mg
Testosterone 200mg IM
Alprazolam 1mg

Test is great. Ive been using/abusing steroids for years so I deal with low test levels every so often. Ill take a shot of Test Enanthate and within a day or two im feeling better mood wise. Plus ive been abusing opiates the entire time. Test doesn't seem to help for depression though, I was just recently really sad/depressed and had to ask to go on Wellbutrin, and I've been dosing Test pretty high.