• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How to booty bump meth without a turkey baster?

Yep, crush and dissolve the pills in some water, draw it up into the syringe, go about 2 inches or so in there, and lay down on your side for a couple minutes after (though honestly this isn't super necessary but still recommended). Use a little lube or lotion or something for easy insertion. Definitely make sure you're emptied, like the above poster said, after the morning dump is ideal. If you're dissolving pills, you might need more water than 1mL, maybe like 3mL. Depends on solubility. With pure compounds that aren't caustic, a very small amount of liquid is possible. In any case use a minimal amount of liquid that is needed. Even with somewhat caustic things (like 2C-B, which burns horrifically when snorted), you can use a pretty small amount of water... I have plugged 25mg in 1mL of liquid and had quite a bit of burning discomfort, but if I increase it to 3mL, there is no discomfort at all.

Yep! Checked and I do have a 5ml oral syringe. I'm pretty confident DHC is non-caustic. Does it matter if the powder is fully dissolved, or is it fine with a load of white particles floating around in it? And how much water would I need to use before hand to like wash myself out? If I need to do that?

CC: @Just a little pinprick as you have excellent advice also

The white particles are binders and fillers (and if there is acetaminophen/paracetamol in them, that is not water soluble), so they won't dissolve. The DHC will dissolve though. Also, I'm quite sure DHC is indeed non-caustic.

I have never bothered with washing out beforehand, just make sure you have pooped recently.

The white particles are binders and fillers (and if there is acetaminophen/paracetamol in them, that is not water soluble), so they won't dissolve. The DHC will dissolve though. Also, I'm quite sure DHC is indeed non-caustic.

I have never bothered with washing out beforehand, just make sure you have pooped recently.

Thanks! No, there's no paracetamol in them. The only active ingredient in them is 30mg DHC. The pills aren't especially small (a lot larger than codeine, anyway), so I'm wondering how many I can dissolve in 5ml water? I normally take like 8 or 10 at a time (orally) so I'd be wanting to take at least 4 at once and don't wanna keep having to repeat the process multiple times (not that taking multiple loads would be something new for me ;)*)

*Sorry, I don't know why I feel the compulsion to make jokes at my own expense at inappropriate times.

Thanks! No, there's no paracetamol in them. The only active ingredient in them is 30mg DHC. The pills aren't especially small (a lot larger than codeine, anyway), so I'm wondering how many I can dissolve in 5ml water? I normally take like 8 or 10 at a time (orally) so I'd be wanting to take at least 4 at once and don't wanna keep having to repeat the process multiple times (not that taking multiple loads would be something new for me ;)*)

*Sorry, I don't know why I feel the compulsion to make jokes at my own expense at inappropriate times.
That’s sounds strange to me , I bought both codeine (with Tylenol) and dhc while visiting Asia and both were extremely cheap and both were over the counter so no prescription was necessary but the dhc were much smaller than the codeine ,my guess is they were 1/5 the size of codeine ,I didn’t even try them till I got back home in the states and finished all the good stuff off first ( MS Contin,oxy capsules) I did CWE on the codeine’s …

That’s sounds strange to me , I bought both codeine (with Tylenol) and dhc while visiting Asia and both were extremely cheap and both were over the counter so no prescription was necessary but the dhc were much smaller than the codeine ,my guess is they were 1/5 the size of codeine ,I didn’t even try them till I got back home in the states and finished all the good stuff off first ( MS Contin,oxy capsules) I did CWE on the codeine’s …

That's because they were co-codamol (codeine and paracetamol, like you say), Codeine Phosphate pills that come without any paracetamol come in 15mg and 30mg doses and both are VERY small. DHC pills are much smaller than co-codamol, yes.

Okay, wow. I just turded, so I took the opportunity to try boofing my DHC. They actually dissolved (in 9ml water) VERY fast and easily. I dissolved 4 (120mg) and in two goes with a 5ml oral syringe. I can definitely feel some warming and feeling of wellbeing, I'd say similar to 240mg oral. So I can potentially get twice as much out of my rx :D/

Wow, is this really how you do it? Seems way more difficult than a syringe.

Heh, the only time I've shoved drugs up my arse was when I couldn't find a vein and had to suffer a syringe full of heroin containing an excess of citric acid. Talk about ring sting.

But even that was preferable to the time I tried to snort a similar solution. Fuck me, that hurt...

So you found plugged DHC way more effective @ChemicallyEnhanced? I remember doing it years ago and didn't really find it to be worth the hassle, but I suppose everyone is different. And all the veins that are supposed to be in my rectum are hanging out like 2 dozen ragworms...could be the problem.

Wonder if my 95ml of methadone would go up there... Think that might just be a sticky, leaky mess.

all the veins that are supposed to be in my rectum are hanging out like 2 dozen ragworms...could be the problem.

Stop flirting with me!

I think it's more effective, I'm only doing it atm because I'm running out. I'll have try it with a higher dose to know for sure, but I can definitely feel it more strongly.