• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How to booty bump meth without a turkey baster?

left0vershAke

Bluelighter
I have some crystal, and though I generally snort it most of the time, I wonder if I can booty bump without mixing it in a liquid and putting in a turkey baster. Theoretically can I stick it up my ass just as is? Like, what is the reason you mix it with water? Will I just be wasting my shit?

use those Liquid Plunger Childrens Syringe's. (the ones you get free at the pharmacy for liquid tylenol, things like that. alot easier than Making yourself into a Victim of the baster lol
. and it is definitely not a waste.
  • needleless, 1 milliliter (mL) syringe
  • clean mixing cup (SSPs have these, or you can use a shot glass)
  • sterile water (SSPs have pre-packaged pouches, or you can use boiled, filtered water once cooled)
  • sterile stirrer
  • petroleum jelly or your preferred lubricant

The point of me asking is that I wondered if I could do it without using any supplies at all, just insertion of the actual crystal without sterile water. I feel like it may still work. Regardless, I decided against it and snorted it all by now. Now I am just curious. Thanks again.

use those Liquid Plunger Childrens Syringe's. (the ones you get free at the pharmacy for liquid tylenol, things like that. alot easier than Making yourself into a Victim of the baster lol
. and it is definitely not a waste.
  • needleless, 1 milliliter (mL) syringe
  • clean mixing cup (SSPs have these, or you can use a shot glass)
  • sterile water (SSPs have pre-packaged pouches, or you can use boiled, filtered water once cooled)
  • sterile stirrer
  • petroleum jelly or your preferred lubricant
l

The point of me asking is that I wondered if I could do it without using any supplies at all, just insertion of the actual crystal without sterile water. I feel like it may still work. Regardless, I decided against it and snorted it all by now. Now I am just curious. Thanks again.

yes you can grind it into a powder form and insert it manually without any contraptions. just make sure you powder it up completely so you don't hurt yourself. i have seen people do Whole pieces but i wouldn't recommend it you could seriously injure yourself on a shard if your not careful.

You could, but there is a good chance you waste it and as a raw powder or shard it may irritate the membranes. An alternative method could be to use a straw.

Pinch off one end of the straw, put some powder in the straw, put some water in the straw, mix until dissolved, then carefully stick the pinched end in and let go of the pinch point, then squeeze the other end like a tube of toothpaste. This is completely made up on the spot but if you only have household items then this could be a good option.

I commend you on the visually descriptive and endearing nature of the title,

But unless you want to expose your precious, very sensitive browneye to chemical burns and irritation, you should probably just use an oral syringe filled with a liquid solution to plug your meth... or, uh... a... turkey baster 🤔

I commend you on the visually descriptive and endearing nature of the title,

But unless you want to expose your precious, very sensitive browneye to chemical burns and irritation, you should probably just use an oral syringe filled with a liquid solution to plug your meth... or, uh... a... turkey baster 🤔
I was just giving him shit, the baby syringes don’t do it for me anymore had to move up to the turkey baster

I was just giving him shit, the baby syringes don’t do it for me anymore had to move up to the turkey baster
Yeah the all too common problem of saturating the solution in those little 10ml oral syringes been there. You have to move up to the turkey baster to get those 5 gram shots

(obligatory sarcasm warning, basting your private turkey with 5 grams of meth will make you megadead)

Yeah the all too common problem of saturating the solution in those little 10ml oral syringes been there. You have to move up to the turkey baster to get those 5 gram shots

(obligatory sarcasm warning, basting your private turkey with 5 grams of meth will make you megadead)
Oh, yea thats what I ment, it wasn’t doing it for me saturation wise, not sexually …..

Pro tip: a 1mL oral syringe is your friend. Turkey basters are unnecessarily huge, and would be so much harder to work with. With a shot glass and a 1mL oral syringe (or 3mL, point is, it should be small), you can mix it with a small amount of water (which increases ease of absorption), and insert it much more easily. It is also much easier to work with, as it will easily stay in the syringe until you press the plunger, whereas a turkey baster can easily leak or eject fluid if you handle the rubber part.

Meth is very soluble in water, I believe about 0.5 grams per 1mL. So you can fit whatever dose you want into one easily.

You could, but there is a good chance you waste it and as a raw powder or shard it may irritate the membranes. An alternative method could be to use a straw.

Pinch off one end of the straw, put some powder in the straw, put some water in the straw, mix until dissolved, then carefully stick the pinched end in and let go of the pinch point, then squeeze the other end like a tube of toothpaste. This is completely made up on the spot but if you only have household items then this could be a good option.
This is low-key genius, I would have never thought of that

I have some crystal, and though I generally snort it most of the time, I wonder if I can booty bump without mixing it in a liquid and putting in a turkey baster. Theoretically can I stick it up my ass just as is? Like, what is the reason you mix it with water? Will I just be wasting my shit?

Have someone use both their index fingers and hook them into your asshole and kinda s-t-r-e-t-c-h, put the meth into their mouth, and then have then just kinda spit-blow as hard as they can. Bonus points if the meth hits your prostate.

Walgreens has single enemas just use it with the contents to clean yourself out then add what you wanna boof to it ,a tablespoon or two of water too your meth shake around and let dissolve for a few minutes and boof

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I hear Dihydrocodeine has twice to BA taken that way, too. Would it just be a case of dissolving in water and using an oral syringe? You wanna get it at least 2 inches in there, right?
Been meaning to try since I have pure tablets (well, no acetaminophen is what I mean), plus I had real bad diarrhoea yesterday so I'm pretty emptied out (if you need to poop, your poop can absorb the drug)

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I hear Dihydrocodeine has twice to BA taken that way, too. Would it just be a case of dissolving in water and using an oral syringe? You wanna get it at least 2 inches in there, right?
Been meaning to try since I have pure tablets (well, no acetaminophen is what I mean), plus I had real bad diarrhoea yesterday so I'm pretty emptied out (if you need to poop, your poop can absorb the drug)
To me all the drugs I’ve boofed are stronger then taking them orally(codeine ,dhc,tramadol,oxycodone)
I clean out my butt first when I boof with the enema bottle ,after the mornin* dump 😬

Yep, crush and dissolve the pills in some water, draw it up into the syringe, go about 2 inches or so in there, and lay down on your side for a couple minutes after (though honestly this isn't super necessary but still recommended). Use a little lube or lotion or something for easy insertion. Definitely make sure you're emptied, like the above poster said, after the morning dump is ideal. If you're dissolving pills, you might need more water than 1mL, maybe like 3mL. Depends on solubility. With pure compounds that aren't caustic, a very small amount of liquid is possible. In any case use a minimal amount of liquid that is needed. Even with somewhat caustic things (like 2C-B, which burns horrifically when snorted), you can use a pretty small amount of water... I have plugged 25mg in 1mL of liquid and had quite a bit of burning discomfort, but if I increase it to 3mL, there is no discomfort at all.

Yep, crush and dissolve the pills in some water, draw it up into the syringe, go about 2 inches or so in there, and lay down on your side for a couple minutes after (though honestly this isn't super necessary but still recommended). Use a little lube or lotion or something for easy insertion. Definitely make sure you're emptied, like the above poster said, after the morning dump is ideal. If you're dissolving pills, you might need more water than 1mL, maybe like 3mL. Depends on solubility. With pure compounds that aren't caustic, a very small amount of liquid is possible. In any case use a minimal amount of liquid that is needed. Even with somewhat caustic things (like 2C-B, which burns horrifically when snorted), you can use a pretty small amount of water... I have plugged 25mg in 1mL of liquid and had quite a bit of burning discomfort, but if I increase it to 3mL, there is no discomfort at all.

Thanks! :)...I think I have a 5ml oral syringe 👍