• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How to booty bump meth without a turkey baster?

Wonder if my 95ml of methadone would go up there... Think that might just be a sticky, leaky mess.

95mL would be a lot of liquid, it works best with a much smaller amount of liquid. You don't want it to go too far up, ideally it should be just a few mLs of liquid and it goes about 2-3 inches up. Much farther and it will still absorb but much less effectively.

@ChemicallyEnhanced Good stuff man. I think maybe it did work a bit stronger, just not enough to warrant bothering. I was taking H, MST 100mg tabs, methadone, and lots of RC benzos at the time, so the dhc was basically just to keep me out of withdrawal at the point.

Culminated in my blacking out, eating 46 clonazolam tablets in under 24hrs, drinking unknown amounts of methadone and smoking gear, and theb having to be narcan'd back to life at work. Yes, I am an actual 🍌

Yeah @Xorkoth I thought that may be the case.

I think clonazepam is a very dangerous benzo. In fact, almost all of the nitrobenzodiazepines are bad news. You can fatally OD on them without any other drug. I believe it's because the liver reduces the aryl nitro to an amino and it's toxic. People have survived multiple GRAMS of diazepam. Lots of clonazepam + methadone + street opiates.... very lucky to be alive.

Not sure how gabapentin's absorption works from non-oral routes. I know that orally, it absorbs via an amino acid transporter in the small intestine, but maybe it is able to absorb from the other end, too. Not sure. I believe snorting it doesn't work (other than if it drips into your stomach and then on to your intestines). I have heard reports that it works via IV, but then again, of course it would.