• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How strong is Xanax 1mg compared to Valium 5mg?

With me it's always "you look TIRED". Even when I was 6 I got this a lot. Plus a lot "try smiling" type jokes.

I look tired when I'm "clean". Only marginally more tired if I've been "unclean" with booze/pills.

If people had left me alone with this "tired" / "smile" fascism when I was young I may well have not felt I had to drink or use just in order to face people...

Ps s
With me it's always "you look TIRED". Even when I was 6 I got this a lot. Plus a lot "try smiling" type jokes.

I look tired when I'm "clean". Only marginally more tired if I've been "unclean" with booze/pills.

If people had left me alone with this "tired" / "smile" fascism when I was young I may well have not felt I had to drink or use just in order to face people...
[/

Ps seriously I take responsibility, I do. But having people endlessly commenting about how one's face is not right ...is just wrong.

i'm on the mirtazapine too...makes you chub up, don't it? In three months I've gained 15 pounds. Since I was underweight to start with, so far it's fine, but if I keep

Exactly but I've lost it all and more since stopping and can't eat and not allowed any more fortisips which was helping me, I gained 11lb

"Mirtazapine munchies"

that's why bromazepam is the shitee moiiiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeee :p
One of the only benzos u didn't try. But did try FLUbrozmazepam, didn't rate it. FlubromazOLAM on the other hand.. Was one of my favs by the end.. Well dangerous though, felt it instantly fuck with my heart one time when I took 6 under the tounge at once after being on loads of other shit, horrible feeling.

@MrsGamp diphenhydramine, sleep aids u can get over the counter, pretty decent

The reason why Diazepam (Valium) can be a little difficult to convert is because of the metabolic processes at platy when you take it. Alprazolam (Xanax) is predictable and most deal with it in a similar way. Now, if you have some enzymatic anomalies or what have you, Diazepam can be tricky because it must be broken down stepwise to its constituent parts before being cleared.

In general, you should really just follow the golden rule of starting slow, going low and listening to what your body is telling you. When starting, take as little as possible. Just to get your through. Benzodiazepines foold with the best made plans as the saying goes. Be very responsible. Then, take this philosophy and make it Stasi-strict and life by it.

I apologize, lot of death out here recently. Preventable death.