• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how should I tell my friends that I love them without seeming weird?

That makes it sound like you are saying you love people that you really don't, and I can't really see the point in that...

Yea my post came off all wrong... I meant to say that I show my love to those that I feel love for.

Yea my post came off all wrong... I meant to say that I show my love to those that I feel love for.

...but, to be honest, telling anyone that you love them is a great and beautiful thing :) <3

I don't think it's weird and I have been in this kind of situation (sometimes I 'man' up and do it, not always), but it is probably a lot more difficult if your friendship has a higher say machismo or autism rating.

I decided to just tell him.

Me: "i just wanted to let you and J know that y'all have been great friends to me this past year, and I never really say it, but i have a lot of respect for the both of you and I'm just happy that ive had the chance to know you guys and experience things like LSD with yall. I was going to let yall know that last night but i didn't have a chance to, but y'all are my homies and i just wanted to let yall know that i appreciate the both of you being in my life and all the shit yall have done for me."

ç

Him: "Yeah man same to u Ik ur one of J's good friends and ur a good friend to me as well dude its going to sucks when you leave for college."

Without LSD I would have never been able to tell my buddy this, it would have felt awkward and my pesky ego was trying to tell me "No, what if they think it's weird" but i told them, even if it was just through a text. I truly love these people and I'm happy to have known them and I hope they remain parts of my life for years to come

That's the perfect way of doing it, just showing that you care!

Personally I give all my friends a kiss when I say goodbye; most of them hate it, but it's one of my ways if expressing my feeling :) BUT: all you have to do is let them know you care about them!
Show friendly emotion to them, be nice to them, care about them, and they'll realise what a good friend you are :)

Telling someone you love them on the other hand is a completely different thing and may cause things to be awkward depending on what the people are like.

Hope this was helpful :^)

That's the perfect way of doing it, just showing that you care!

Personally I give all my friends a kiss when I say goodbye; most of them hate it, but it's one of my ways if expressing my feeling :) BUT: all you have to do is let them know you care about them!
Show friendly emotion to them, be nice to them, care about them, and they'll realise what a good friend you are :)

Telling someone you love them on the other hand is a completely different thing and may cause things to be awkward depending on what the people are like.

Hope this was helpful :^)

Yes it was!!:)

It is only going to be awkward if you make it awkward. If you think your friend is going to get weirded out about you saying something simply like "I love you man" then I would say you need to find some different people to hang out with. Me and my friends give hugs though instead of fives so everyone is different I guess. What is weird to one person may be completely normal to the next. I would say go for it and if the dude is weird about it then it is whatever.

seems kinda childish. Honesty is always chill.

One time when i was much younger a friend gave me a roll. I go back to chill with people. they want some. So i go back over to his place and he goes to hug me and im like what????

hes like oh i thought id hug you first just in case you went to do it so you wouldnt feel gay. I was like "nawwww. u want me to hug you?" then we both laughed lol.

Good times.

I love this thread.

Honesty and frankness is sorely needed these days.

Let's make it happen.