• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc How safe are the darknets in Europe?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
In terms of customs and legitimate pills? I've heard because that shipments within the EU are treated almost the same as domestic shipments and unlikely to be scrutinized by customs.

My friend told me that any benzos or opioid pills from the States are likely to be laced with fentanyl even in blister packs and this is uncommon in Europe.

I wouldn't order from the states, although not because I think it's likely that benzos etc will be laced with fentanyl, but I guess it's not completely impossible.

The biggest and much more likely danger is to have the order intercepted by the customs control of your country.

Pre-Brexit there didnt seem to be much of any sort of border control on the mail coming into the UK from mainland Europe, but that has changed massively since Brexit. I don't think that's a coincidence. Dozens of orders got through without issue before this changed, but now so many people seem to be getting their notice of drug seizure warnings from Border Control "Your order of a controlled substance has beeen seized by Border Force. This is your one and only warning letter, and if we catch you doing anything like this again you could face 10 years in jail, and / or a massive fine. (And we will catch you because you'll now be on an electronic black list that will automatically flag all of your mail for inspection and x-ray etc from now on.)"

OK that last bit was made up by me, but I believe it to be true. It seems to be well within the bounds of resonable probabilities.

Chances are that most orders made within the EU and that won't leave the EU probably will still have the freedom of movement and less stringent checks that EU countries and their populations enjoy as a priviledge of belonging to the club. The club that Britain's population was stupid enough to vote to leave. It'll probably be at least a generation or 2 before that decision can be revisited and maybe reconsidered. By which time most of us EADD Brits will probably be dead or too old to be wanting to order drugs from overseas anymore anyway...

Last edited:
Are you in europe or the uk? If the uk then as Bleaney says things have changed since the brexit shitshow.Tho ive heard lots of uk people still order truffles from Holland - sometimes they even get opened by customs and they still send them on cos they are clueless.

In europe you should be good.

I wouldn't order from the states, although not because I think it's likely that benzos etc will be laced with fentanyl, but I guess it's not completely impossible.

The biggest and much more likely danger is to have the order intercepted by the customs control of your country.

Pre-Brexit there didnt seem to be much of any sort of border control on the mail coming into the UK from mainland Europe, but that has changed massively since Brexit. I don't think that's a coincidence. Dozens of orders got through without issue before this changed, but now so many people seem to be getting their notice of drug seizure warnings from Border Control "Your order of a controlled substance has beeen seized by Border Force. This is your one and only warning letter, and if we catch you doing anything like this again you could face 10 years in jail, and / or a massive fine. (And we will catch you because you'll now be on an electronic black list that will automatically flag all of your mail for inspection and x-ray etc from now on.)"

OK that last bit was made up by me, but I believe it to be true. It seems to be well within the bounds of resonable probabilities.)

Chances are that most orders made within the EU and that won't leave the EU probably will still have the freedom of movement and less stringent checks that EU countries and their populations enjoy as a priviledge of belonging to the club. The club that Britain's population was stupid enough to vote to leave. It'll probably be at least a generation or 2 before that decision can be revisited and maybe reconsidered. By which time most of us EADD Brits will probably be dead or too old to be wanting to order drugs from overseas anymore anyway...
THIS.

The NPS Act really fucked things up & that for before Brexit, the best Vendor in Spain QUIT taking card payments & would only accept Crypto & then came Brexit.

A very "interesting" person I've got to know over the last year had fucking Mince Pies seized in Spain coming in from the UK FFS!!!!!!!

I don't really think much has changed since Brexit. The super low prices domestically atm surely point towards mostly successful shipments coming through.

Also i know people who are idiots who had seizure letters. Then ordered more directs. And they landed. Obviously this is a terrible move if you want to keep your liberties, but it would indicate that bit made up by you, is definitely not true Bleany.

Lots of people in Aus and US order from UK vendors. They do so precisely because the prices are cheap and the quality is good, but the risk of it being seized for them is not the same as ordering from say the Netherlands or Germany. Which obviously most of the UK supply for things such as Cocaine, MDMA, Amphetamine etc, come from Belgium/Holland/Germany.

I think the last line there mate is correct. For most of us mere users it is not really worth ordering from overseas anyway. I mean you can get grams of import quality coke domestically now ~£50, or grams of K or MDMA for under £10. There is no real reason why anyone who is a personal user would order from overseas. I'd guess that is only for big vendors.

THIS.

The NPS Act really fucked things up & that for before Brexit, the best Vendor in Spain QUIT taking card payments & would only accept Crypto & then came Brexit.

A very "interesting" person I've got to know over the last year had fucking Mince Pies seized in Spain coming in from the UK FFS!!!!!!!
That brilliant Spanish vendor and their incredibly clever super-stealth mailing. Whoever had the idea of mailing substances in that way was total genius.

They (and we the customers) got away with it for years.

Last edited:
I don't really think much has changed since Brexit.
How much RC orders you place BEFORE Brexit?
I NEVER lost anything & trust me I had everything from obscure 2C goodies upto 5-MeO-DMT sent to my place.

Eric the Chinese Cunt didn't help matters (if you know about him) & from his piece in the Paper things went downhill fast, this was before you had to hide on Tor & could openly order DPT from Spain.

That brilliant Spanish vendor and their incredibly clever super-stealth mailing. Whoever had the idea of mailing substances in that way was total genius.

They got away with it for years.
giphy.gif

@elgoucho9

I must admit that I'm surprised, both that people are stupid enough to keep ordering from overseas following a seizure letter, and also that those orders are getting through.

If what you say is true, then I'll have to amend my statement slightly. I still think it's very likely that anyone sent a warning letter will be on a blacklist, but maybe the rest is then down to chance as to whether anything gets flagged or inspected as a result of that.

I know one thing for sure, and that's that personally I would never take the risk again, if I'd received one of those warnings.

They got away with it for years.
I'm getting the feeling you live in Germany & once stole your moms Credit Card to buy MDPV ;)
Keep away from those Brazil women my Brother ;)

In terms of customs and legitimate pills? I've heard because that shipments within the EU are treated almost the same as domestic shipments and unlikely to be scrutinized by customs.

My friend told me that any benzos or opioid pills from the States are likely to be laced with fentanyl even in blister packs and this is uncommon in Europe.

I think from Europe benzo pills should be relatively safe in terms of not having fentanyl etc in them. But nitazenes have been tested in benzos here in the UK, which come from Europe. So i would get them tested regardless.

How much RC orders you place BEFORE Brexit?
I NEVER lost anything & trust me I had everything from obscure 2C goodies upto 5-MeO-DMT sent to my place.

Eric the Chinese Cunt didn't help matters (if you know about him) & from his piece in the Paper things went downhill fast, this was before you had to hide on Tor & could openly order DPT from Spain.

Yeah, that's a blast from the past, Eric. I'll be honest I haven't ordered RC's in 10 years or more. Like you say though I imagine Eric didn't help there.

I have some friends who buy weed in the post from California. On the whole everything that was sent with good stealth landed. With good stealth the seizure rate was only 1 in 20 parcels. With bad stealth it was 1 in 6. Can compare as he frequently used two different suppliers.

I've often wondered what the seizure rate is like for the people who buy raw benzo/steroid/RC powders from China is. Is it higher? Or would it be lower given that so many legitimate Amazon products come from there? I'm not sure what to think.

@elgoucho9

I must admit that I'm surprised, both that people are stupid enough to keep ordering from overseas following a seizure letter, and also that those orders are getting through.

If what you say is true, then I'll have to amend my statement slightly. I still think it's very likely that anyone sent a warning letter will be on a blacklist, and the rest is then down to chance as to whether anything gets flagged or inspected as a result of that.

I know one thing for sure, and that's that personally I would never take the risk again, if I'd received one of those warnings.

For sure they are on a blacklist. So if anything else is seized it won't be a warning letter, but a controlled delivery. However that doesn't mean that every pack they order to that address will be automatically seized by default, if you get me.

I agree the person in question is a retard. His other mate had a controlled delivery of 2LBs of cali weed. You would think that would have given him some insight as to what can happen, but no it never. Some people just don't learn.

His Lab vanished, I heard he began making super potent cathinone drug-stews & the Chinese Communist party got pissed off with him & he vanished alongside his top Chemists.

He was begging for trouble since that article like you said mate. I mean imagine being in his shoes and making that move? What a fool.

I watched a documentary I will try and find for you. It's about the Mexican Cartels being hailed as this massive problem, but the reality of it all being that the Chinese supply all their precursors. Apparently they are now the biggest profiteers from the drug trade worldwide.

For sure they are on a blacklist. So if anything else is seized it won't be a warning letter, but a controlled delivery. However that doesn't mean that every pack they order to that address will be automatically seized by default, if you get me.

I agree the person in question is a retard. His other mate had a controlled delivery of 2LBs of cali weed. You would think that would have given him some insight as to what can happen, but no it never. Some people just don't learn.
Yep, if anything else gets intercepted I can well imagine you being correct about the controlled delivery.

Probably an undercover police person disguised as a courier or Royal Mail postie. And then followed up immediately with a full on raid I would imagine.

Doesnt bare thinking about anymore as it just gets more and more horrendous to even think about.

I get your point that a warning letter may not neccessarily mean that all future orders WILL get intercepted, but I still believe that the chances of that happening will be massively increased.

Yep, if anything else gets intercepted I can well imagine you being correct about the controlled delivery.

Probably an undercover police person disguised as a courier or Royal Mail postie. And then followed up immediately with a full on raid I would imagine.

Doesnt bare thinking about anymore as it just gets more and more horrendous to even think about.

I get your point that a warning letter may not neccessarily mean that all future orders WILL get intercepted, but I still believe that the chances of that happening will be massively increased.

Nah they don't disguise as posties. That is only in America man. Here the regular postie just delivers it then the police arrive just after. Was CID when it happened to that other lad apparently. They weren't even interested in him they wanted to know about his mate (the guy who had actually ordered it), apparently the 2LB's were only sent to him as he owed someone else 20k for some other deal that he'd fucked up previously.

The chances of it being seized is just the same. But if it is seized the outcome will vary greatly. There is no plausible deniability about it then. It is horrendous to think about you are right. Why it's best to just stick to domestic IMO.

God this thread has me itching to do some droogz 😆

If you think ANY digital communication is secure, you're an idiot.

Have we forgotten the public disclosure of Temopra and MTI (Mastering The internet), a system that records every single digital communication on the internet (and Russia's idea of a 'sovereign internet' died in 4 hours).

So only ask if giving away 'secure' communication is WORTH the security services contacting law enforcement.

That is what it comes down to - is it WORTH taking a buyer a target if the methodology has to be explained in court.

I predict the sellers of nitazenes will be the next target... although only if the makers are spending their profits on weapons.

If you think ANY digital communication is secure, you're an idiot.

Have we forgotten the public disclosure of Temopra and MTI (Mastering The internet), a system that records every single digital communication on the internet (and Russia's idea of a 'sovereign internet' died in 4 hours).

So only ask if giving away 'secure' communication is WORTH the security services contacting law enforcement.

That is what it comes down to - is it WORTH taking a buyer a target if the methodology has to be explained in court.

I predict the sellers of nitazenes will be the next target... although only if the makers are spending their profits on weapons.
What so you're saying that buying illegal drugs is somewhat risky? Well shit.

My favourite vendor sends the acid inside a little envelope inside an envelope with "Fetish night spectacular! Anal Bonanza!! Tickets enclosed" Then you open it and the acid's inside. There's a pic of a gas mask and some stillettos.

What so you're saying that buying illegal drugs is somewhat risky? Well shit.
For the most part I don't think that going after small time buyers is worth the trouble for LE, unless they can pressure them into some kind of deal to provide the details and grass up their source, to save their own skins. Many probably would take that kind of deal if it was offered..I think @AlsoTapered meant that selling is the much more risky part. If LE decides to go after any seller, whether that's just someones who's dabbled a few times, to the others right at the other more big time end of the scale, then any communications or sales done electronically will leave a digital footprint and a trail of irrefutable evidence. Deleting messages only removes them from your own machine, As they are stored somewhere else centrally, (ISP or VPN logs) although I don't know how long for.. I'm guessing it wouldn't be 'for ever' as the amount of storage all that data would require would be astronomical, but who knows?

Using encrypted messenger services and crypto currencies obviously helps,and does make things more difficult for lE, but there are alway 'back doors' built into these so called secure messengers, and I gather that bitcoins history casn be tracked, although from what I understand it's a time consuming and laborious process.

I don't think I'd ever get into electronic dealing/supply services/'middelman broker' for people struggling with DNMS etc, although I suppose if I ever fell on extreme and absolute desperate times for any reason, and with nothingto lose, that could change. As it could for anyone.

It's mainly just knowing that one court order could probably get all of my communications released by my ISP or VPN to LE is enough to put me off. I'm probably being honest to the point of naivety here, but I wouldn't really have any moral or conscience issues helping adults of sound mind and mental health acquire what they want, and it's not like I'm a callous money grabbing sociopath either.,.,,,. (To my mind the energy companies that installl pre-pay meters at more expensive rates in the poorest households, and other such despicable but legal actions are far greater wrongs in a moral sense). But that's a diffrent subject, and back on topic, I would double check if the customer is absolutely sure if they want to go ahead as I'd know I'd potenially be enabling an escalation in someone elses drug usage. But that's the other person's decision to take.

Obvioulsy selling to school kids, using various ploys to lure them in is another matter. I'm not sure how much of that actually happens though, it's probably largely some kind of myth or at least exaggeration peddled by the MSM about those evil drug dealers being scum of the earth and getting school kides hooked on hard drugs, by giving them away cheaply to start with, until the buyer develops a liking and keeps coming back for more/

Also there's those community groups that take it upon themselves to beat the shit out of known heroin dealers in their communities. It used to be groups like that the IRA were known for doing this kind of 'c omminity protection', but this kind of vigilante action has spread a lot further of late.

All in all, I don't think I'd recommend drug dealing as a good career path for anyone.

Last edited: