• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

I was 25. It was my birthday. I'd been seeing my boyfriend for about a year. I didn't start out intending to have sex, but I must admit that I had thought about it. I had wanted him for a while, but I was raised to wait for marriage. Still, on this particular day my desire for him was especially strong.

My boyfriend said he had a very special birthday present for me, so we went to his house. There he carried out a well executed seduction. I was more than a bit reluctant, but I was in love with him, so eventually his gentle persistence won me over. He was kind, sweet, romantic, gentle, and persistent and respectful of my feelings and eventually my resistance fell away. I couldn't resist anymore.

He had mentioned to me a few times that he had an urge to make love to me, but that he respected my feelings enough not to pursue it. I had felt the urge too, but I had always managed not to succumb to it. Somehow, this day felt different, though I didn't realize why.

He started to make small, subtle advances and I barely noticed. Or maybe I didn't want to notice. The wet kisses passed unnoticed. He mentioned again that he had been thinking a lot about making love to me lately. Gradually, the advances got more direct and forward.

Somewhere along the line, I started to say no and it came out OK. That's when I knew it was time. I was surprised, but I knew I was ready, due to his persistence. So I gave in. I was scared, nervous, uncomfortable, but exhilarated, happy, excited, and curious. I actually found myself looking forward to it. I was overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure and the romantic moment.

I sent him out of the room, then I stripped my way up the stairs, leaving a boot at the foot of the stairs, another boot a couple of steps up, my dress a couple of steps after that, my pantyhose a step up from there, my bra at the top of the stairs, and my panties hanging on the doorknob of the bedroom.

I waited completely naked on the bed, wrapped in a sheet. He quickly stripped down to his undies and climbed on the bed next to me. I was tingling. After a little foreplay, I took his underpants off. Then we curled up and gave each other oral simultaneously. We did that for about half an hour.

Then I rolled over on my back and he went inside. We had intercourse for quite a long time. He was very good, and he told me he enjoyed it too. I had two or three orgasms and he came too. It was excellent! He was very good! It was passionate and romantic, about as good as a girl's first time can be.

Afterwards, I felt a mix of emotions: sadness, exhilaration, excitement, disappointment, deep romance, nervousness, peace, a bit of regret, but also happiness, satisfaction, and a myriad of other feelings. It was all something of a jumble.

It was a wonderful first experience, very romantic and tender. He was patient and he was very good. I felt like part of me had just died, but I also felt like I had just started an exciting new adventure, one I would enjoy many times afterwards. What a great birthday present!
You were luckyly if you have 2-3 orgasms, well but you were 25 ánd he I suppose the same age, its not like my first time that
Was at 18 both of us and it was horrible for me and for her. I stay with here 2 years more and it was beautiful because we did start in awful way but we began together to know what making love Should be at least.
Then we start feeling other kind of emotions, we did stay nights and nights making love and both of us being satisfied.
Now Im 43 ánd look backwards and see that it was only fucking.
Like it your post, nearly horny when I read it.
Send you lots of love

I was 25. It was my birthday. I'd been seeing my boyfriend for about a year. I didn't start out intending to have sex, but I must admit that I had thought about it. I had wanted him for a while, but I was raised to wait for marriage. Still, on this particular day my desire for him was especially strong.

My boyfriend said he had a very special birthday present for me, so we went to his house. There he carried out a well executed seduction. I was more than a bit reluctant, but I was in love with him, so eventually his gentle persistence won me over. He was kind, sweet, romantic, gentle, and persistent and respectful of my feelings and eventually my resistance fell away. I couldn't resist anymore.

He had mentioned to me a few times that he had an urge to make love to me, but that he respected my feelings enough not to pursue it. I had felt the urge too, but I had always managed not to succumb to it. Somehow, this day felt different, though I didn't realize why.

He started to make small, subtle advances and I barely noticed. Or maybe I didn't want to notice. The wet kisses passed unnoticed. He mentioned again that he had been thinking a lot about making love to me lately. Gradually, the advances got more direct and forward.

Somewhere along the line, I started to say no and it came out OK. That's when I knew it was time. I was surprised, but I knew I was ready, due to his persistence. So I gave in. I was scared, nervous, uncomfortable, but exhilarated, happy, excited, and curious. I actually found myself looking forward to it. I was overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure and the romantic moment.

I sent him out of the room, then I stripped my way up the stairs, leaving a boot at the foot of the stairs, another boot a couple of steps up, my dress a couple of steps after that, my pantyhose a step up from there, my bra at the top of the stairs, and my panties hanging on the doorknob of the bedroom.

I waited completely naked on the bed, wrapped in a sheet. He quickly stripped down to his undies and climbed on the bed next to me. I was tingling. After a little foreplay, I took his underpants off. Then we curled up and gave each other oral simultaneously. We did that for about half an hour.

Then I rolled over on my back and he went inside. We had intercourse for quite a long time. He was very good, and he told me he enjoyed it too. I had two or three orgasms and he came too. It was excellent! He was very good! It was passionate and romantic, about as good as a girl's first time can be.

Afterwards, I felt a mix of emotions: sadness, exhilaration, excitement, disappointment, deep romance, nervousness, peace, a bit of regret, but also happiness, satisfaction, and a myriad of other feelings. It was all something of a jumble.

It was a wonderful first experience, very romantic and tender. He was patient and he was very good. I felt like part of me had just died, but I also felt like I had just started an exciting new adventure, one I would enjoy many times afterwards. What a great birthday present!
thats sweet as hell!

I was 18 and in the morning, the bedroom door opened and her mother said "Beverly, do you want a cup of coff..."
That could have left a perminent pschological scar (I'm sure it did on her mother 😆)

There was a bloke in the town a lot of my mates lived in (Seaham - fucking weird place!), who was caught in flegrante with a labrador, because of the screams coming from the house. The standing joke was,"fucking a labrador, how low can you get?"
"a jack russel!"

I was 18, with a girl I'd got to known online (in a medical forum, lol), the act itself wasn't too great but also not bad. She should become the love of my life, just to drop me after 9 years due to some bad adverse reaction to a research chemical/legal high. This was 7 years ago and I'm still not over it.

Young, I was around 12 years old. Or perhaps even 11. To a 30- something year old. A family friend. I crawled into her bed and instigated the whole thing. She was nerdy asian lady with very few sexual experiences, if anything I took advantage of her, I got her hot and bothered first. Some people are shocked when I tell them, as if I was a victim of some sort of a crime. But i don't see it that way.

Probably a bit more difficult for her to live with I would imagine 🤔. If the genders were reversed it would definitely be a different story, I can't imagine any instances where a 30 year old man sleeping with an 11 year old girl would ever be ok (unless say a precocious 11 year old girl took advantage of a severely mentally handicapped man, that would be her doing I suppose).

But to be clear the 30 year old woman I slept was no mental midget, she was a normal, rather intelligent woman, with a degree in computer science actually. Nerdy and naive though, emotionally underdeveloped and immature.

Little bit of a backstory for my 1st time. This was in a Christian school, sweetwater Christian school to be exact. I forget what grade I was in, either 1st or 2nd I believe. The janitor talked me into hide in a closet while the other kids were in the classroom. I didn't have a clue what was going on, I thought it was a game of hide and seek. Well, he found me and tagged me, I can still taste the piss on his dick, I can still feel the pain in my ass. That was the 1st time I ever had sex. It didn't stop there. Other people and kids met me in the closet, too. :alien:

Nice am I the only virgin in this thread (I am 24)? I haven't read through every single post but a lot of the responses I see were an average age of about 18.

thats truly disgusting. did you inform your parents and cops in the end ?
was some kind of pedo cult involved ? sounds bizzare that a group of people where involved

No I hid it most my life. Only told a few gfs. My ex knew stuff happened, but I never went into detail. I was too ashamed and embarrassed.

Ya the school was pretty sketchy, lot's of things happening. Wasn't just the school, though. Since I was groomed I think I looked for pedos, because it happened a few more times with other people, like my neighbor who was 17/18. Once I hit puberty it stopped, That's when I fell into addiction.

I somehow managed to stay married for ten years, but drug addiction and trauma ended up winning.

18, almost 19. Wasn't fun at all, got her pregnant on the first time.

I probably fried my brain, because the names are all hazy. My neighbor's name was Steven and he had a brother named Chad. Greenspoint area Houston, TX. I'll try to remember and check it out. Good idea. I would never turn them in, though. More personal encounter.

Here's the website to the school. Not going to lie, it creeped me out. The janitor was like 30-40 at the time, so that would make him around 80 now. This is very embarrassing, and I really don't want to share anymore, I was just trying to stop my cycle. It helped it little

http://sweetwaterchristian.houstonclassmates.com/

17. That was great for me. It was with my friends older sisters who I'd fancy for ages. Didn't have sex properly from 18-20 apart from a BJ which doesn't quite count. To anyone waiting until they're 26 on purpose, I'd advise to get over yourself and do it. Just vet the other party using your friends to make sure they're not an arsehole who'll film it against your will or something.

13 years old with a 16 y/o former nemesis ( I egged her house and got busted by her mom who was a Kernal in the heavily male dominated Korean army...so you can imagine I was shitting bricks), but she just made me clean up the house. Cut to that summer and the 16 y/o chick asked me to put sunscreen on her by the pool and one thing led to another. 0 regrets.

so im 14. In France on a holiday campsite. Playing a bit of ping pong with cousin (site had a ping pong table, but no balls - so went to store in nearbye town and managed to get some). So we have the only balls on site and we play some pong. Cousin leaves after a bit to do some other stuff. Im left at the table, nobody to play. This gang of older french kids come over and gesture that they want to play, so im like yea go for it. About three games in, more of them approach inc this girl who starts talking to me. We have as much of a discussion as we can through her broken english and my broken french - then out of nowhere, she takes me by the hand - looks me in the eyes, and totally nonchalantly says come back to my tent with me (she says she has condoms), and shes serious - the others start laughing, and im feeling a bit intimidated by all this laughing and being put on the spot in such a manner. Now...its not that i dont think this gal is somewhat attractive, or that i dont want to brag in retrospect about what im about to do when i go home, or that i dont recognize the opportunity before me. But something even deeper came over me that day, something more primal than even sexuality. Some kind of weird instinct kicked in. So i turn away from this girl, walk over to that ping pong table and snatch the ball mid air. They all stand up, arms go flailin - bluh bluh ! bleh bleh bleh ! *incoherent french protest noises* they where going apeshit, like id ruined their whole summer - i took it, smiled, gave them the finger and walked the fuck out of there

now, i may have left that place a virgin
but i left with my balls thoroughly intact
and that is the story of how i conquered France

any questions ?

When did you tell your parents that you’re gay?