• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

Man, in Peru it doesn't matter if something is illegal, everything has a price here to circumvent the lawm
I guess I thought the government might be more strict on abortion than other stuff, but yeah that makes sense.

18,she was 22 ,lasted 2-3 mins,got her pregnant 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😭🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♂️.....yes the first time I had sex I got her pregnant....funny how stupid I am right? Lol z I still remember I came real hard rofl.
Sorry to laugh but god damn that's rough man 🤣. That would have probably scared me away from sex for a while at that age.

I guess I thought the government might be more strict on abortion than other stuff, but yeah that makes sense.
Lolll this country is a joke man, with police 4 example too. Everything has a price, I got caught with a shit ton of drug. Few kilos of weeeee and paid a few thousand $ escaped jail, no record, no nothing lols.

Well I dont know but I am intrested in knowing your age don't be scared of posting the truth.

And are you male or female?
Do you think you could have done it earlier?
Or did you do it to late?
Did you enjoy it?
What was it like?
If it was too early or too late what would have been the ideal age for you?

Just some questions you dont have to answer them all if you dont feel like it or are embarrassed.

Don't be scared from posting!

I my self am 15 have never had sex and have only gotten a bj when I was 13 which was too early I think. But I think I am ready now :)
I was 15, almost 16 and I took my first girlfriend in the woods and after getting undressed right before you stick it in I look at her and say "I'm pretty bad with aim" cause I never had sex before so she grabbed my hard dick and slid me into her pussy in the middle of the woods before church on a Wednesday.

At first I thought I was taking to long and then tried to hurry up and I held my arms extended so I just hovered over her.

I enjoyed looking at her sexy facial expressions like biting her lip or just that closed eyes can't help but moan thru clenched teeth cause it's so pleasurable.

Cumming inside her made more of a emotional impact cause I would look at her between classes in the hallway and think to myself how I gave some of me to her that she carries inside of her.

Being 15 was the perfect age I think cause it took years later to fully know whats up and understand what sex really is

19 and it was my wedding night. I think that's why he rushed to get married lol. I was expecting this romantic blissful night but nope. It was extremely painful and bloody.
Yikesss xd

I was 17, she was 22. We'd never met before that night, when she basically picked me up. Love and romance were never part of it, not many tender feelings either, just a one-night stand.

I wasn't attracted to her but that's not an impediment at 17, and I was happy to be riding the conveyor belt to sexual maturity. Conversing became a chore because it was already so late (5am?) that we'd mostly sobered up again, but I heard enough to tell she was a pretty troubled person.

It was an awkward physical encounter. We didn't kiss or anything like that. She kept her sweatshirt on while we had sex (because of cutting scars IIRC). My one goal was to look like it wasn't my first time, but she instantly guessed that it was, even though I kept denying it and never admitted it.

Well it was this year with my third gf.
I'm over 20(don't wanna get into more personal details about me) and it was a nice experience. I didn't feel any pressure. I think I could have done it earlier on my life, but I would regret it deeply if I did it with any random stranger, so yeah, it was worth doing it with someone who I care about and care about me reciprocally.

Anyway, don't rush things and share your deepest self with someone who cares and respects you.

I did it too early, tho I really enjoyed it... I was 13 and knew a (very hot) girl of 16 from school, one day I would be home alone and I told her this and askes her if she wanted to come over - I didnt meant to have sex, I didnt even think about that, but she looking back on it thought immediately that I implied sex - so she came over and soon started kissing me, she asked to see my bedroom and still I had no clue, she was surprised that I still had toys in my room, of which I lied still being in to them, then it became clear she wanted to go all the way and out of being nervous I did some stupid things like saying it was not needed to do anything with my penis since it was already hard and also not taking her top off even after she hinted me to, I put him inside her and after a few motions I had an orgasme and that was it...

However, she did not give up and kept inflicting sex on me and it turned into we becomming serious fuck buddies, something I eventually ended because I fell in love with her and she didnt love me back and I found this to be too painfull...

Female - I was 16. It was meh. He broke up with me a week later, said he was “too young to be tied down to one woman.” This is after I made him wait 9 months, the entire length of the school year, for this.

It kinda set the stage for most of my relationships with men, honestly…I always get left :(

Hopefully not this time tho :) I might be an eternal optimist but JUST MAYBE this time my people judgment didn’t suck