• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How Old Are you, and Do you still Crave MDMA?

36 and yes i crave it .we only roll bout 3or 4 times a year so after not being able to find any for a few months makes us crave.......GRRRRRR

newtoboard said:
29, female and i dont crave it , but if it is offered to me at a party ill gladly partake in the festivites

basically means you don't want to pay for one :p

I'm 23 and I have never really craved it. I think that I didn't allow my self to fiend for it because for the first few years it was so rare for us to get. We would have to make any pills we bought last a long time.

Even since the supply is better i still don't crave, I don't have an addictive personality at all though, I don't ever get stuck on things and have to do them all the time. :)

Also, while mdma is still my favorite drug, I have begun to move onto experiencing other things.

21. i only crave it the few days or a week afterwards, but overall no real craving. i've only done it 6 times though, and thats all in the past year

19 and i do crave it when the time comes close to drop (like day before until dropping) other than that, i could live with out it.

17 and yes i get some intense cravings, like when i'm listening to a tune and i can imagine my jaw going, the warm rushes. oh how i miss ecstasy.

18. I used to crave it every single day because I had a hard time with things in my life outside of e.

Now I just... want it sometimes. And value it for what it is. And only sometimes crave it.

29, never craved it, probably only done it 30 times or so in my life, but when I have it in my possession, my jaw starts clenching just looking at it. It definitely seems to be the most "seductive" drug to me, but it's all smoke and mirrors. It doesn't make me seek it out all the time. :D

24 meself and only crave it if i'm in a clubs i've done it before in.

19, have been using since I had the age of 16 and 2/3rds, as of now I only crave to have it in my possession, the first four months I used it at least 2 times month and craved it a lot. Then I cut back to once in 3 weeks max with the odd two or three times in a week here and there. Then I quit for a full year, came back to it, decided I would now leave two months in between. The first three times were all in the same week. After that, a month inbetween, and now I'm as scheduled, once in 2 months max.
The more I take it the more I feel I should leave more time in between, and the less cravings I get. I also get the feeling that the more time I leave in between, the less I start liking it. Often when I look at a pill in my hand I get the feeling like I should just say fuck it and pop one right there, but that feeling hasn't come trough yet.

16 :\
amazing stuff, dont crave it though. i try to live by what its taught me, when i remember what i realized while i was rolling it helps me get all the gunk out of my mind and realize lies i tell myself that might make me anxious in a social situation. its been quite a few months since last time ive had it, newyears is lookin pritty good. =D

42, started using it 2 and 3/4 yrs ago and I still crave it every now and then.

Sim0n said:
34, craved it when I was first using it, don't anymore.

same here..im 33 and i will do it if it is avalable, but i dont crave it anymore.

I am 25...been without E for 6 years and throughout that time I rarely thought of it other than just remebering all the fun times with my friends. but the past few months I have been craving it like nothing else.....must.... find.... rolls!!!!

23. Stoped craving soon after a bad experience when i was about 19. Knowing that its out there and available whenever i want makes it easier to take it easy.

44 never craved it, roll only 4 to 6 times a year. i'm excited about rolling the week i do, but that exciement does not come back again until the week before i roll again. can take it or leave it, but fun when i'm on it

I'm 18, Done E 21 times (started when I was 16) and I don't really crave it.

Its still fun to do but I'd much prefer Acid or some other psychedelic.