• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How Old Are you, and Do you still Crave MDMA?

ControlFreak

Bluelighter
I Just trying to see Who in Here still Craves MDMA, or XTC?

And How Old are You Right now?

Are you Still Taking MDMA or XTC?

Reason I Ask is that I'm 28, and I still Love the Musik Trance and All the Dance Vibes and what MDMA does for my Senses.

I Believe that God as Giving us Senses to Use them , to discover new Vibes , New Feelings, But with Moderation of course.

Peace
Dance4Life

25, and never craved it.

i do it when it is around, but never went in active search of it.

19 and i dont really crave it, but i do love having it to enhance certain situations. there have been a few times in the past though when i would be getting it, then it would fall through and i'd be pissed.

25 and it depends what you mean by crave. I like it and seek it out but it's not all I enjoy and certainly don't think about it every day.

I'm 19... Just started taking MDMA this year. I love pretty much everything ecstasy has done for me, there really havent been any bad things as of yet. I don't have bad comedowns... It's made me and my friends closer and overall seems to have made me a better person and a happier person aswell.

I know it's something I can't do all the time and I have always spaced it out about 2 weeks or more but sometimes I do crave doing it more often... But friends keep me in check since they stick to not doing it for a couple weeks and im not going to do it without them.

22 and I don't crave it.

I do it maybe twice a year now.

I craved it for about six months but then got over it. It's not about age really...it's about drug experience and life priorities. I know ecstasy fucks up your brain and it makes you stupid for a while. It takes days to recover from it, weeks if you're spending your time doing difficult academic work. I don't take it during the semester at all because I care about my uni marks more. It's a special occasion thing.

It's just a drug, it's not nirvana or anything even if that's what it feels like the first few times you do it.

I'm 27 and I don't "crave" it....That would mean you're an addict, which I am not. Mentally, you're addicted and just can't get it out of your mind. Yeah, I love to pop a pill now and again, but I don't go looking for it all the time, if I come across some and feel like doing it, I do....If not, no biggie. The only things I crave on a daily basis are bacon sammiches and cigarettes. I'm an addict. :0)

It's weird because I used to sort of crave it when I quit the first time, around 18ish. It's more 'missing' it than 'craving' it. I then got addicted to coke and didn't really crave pills anymore. Still did them here and there though. Now im 22 and due to all the times I have bought crap pills lately I am really craving the true mdma high. Even mdma sold round here isn't mdma. Really miss the lightness of it. Nothing else is so floaty!

17, I dont really crave it at alll but when I have it ; it burns a whole in my pocket

Styrofoam Cheeto said:
I'm 27 and I don't "crave" it....That would mean you're an addict, which I am not. Mentally, you're addicted and just can't get it out of your mind. Yeah, I love to pop a pill now and again, but I don't go looking for it all the time, if I come across some and feel like doing it, I do....If not, no biggie. The only things I crave on a daily basis are bacon sammiches and cigarettes. I'm an addict. :0)

I don't think so. I hardly qualify as an addict(aside from cigs) it's just whenever I have good product, I just want to do it all the time since it's there. I don't do it of course, it's just that sensation that it's close and ready to go that I have to fight off.
Like another poster said, it's burnin a hole in my pocket, so to say.

im 18, the only time i actually crave more pills is right after my roll is over. after that feeling is gone, i just want so badly for it to come back

drklnk--Yeah, maybe I overshot about the addict part. But it's still not healthy to want it all the time. Not talking about what you have on you...lol I am one to pop one right after another if I have it. Not literally, but you know. That's why I limit myself to 4 at most on hand.

thizz-I too am guilty of wanting more after my roll is over. I get to wanting to call everyone I know looking for more, knowing that the effort is futile, as it will never come back.

29, female and i dont crave it , but if it is offered to me at a party ill gladly partake in the festivites

32, craved it for a year after starting but no longer. Still use once in a while, but can have it sitting around and not think about it.

Styrofoam Cheeto said:
drklnk--Yeah, maybe I overshot about the addict part. But it's still not healthy to want it all the time. Not talking about what you have on you...lol I am one to pop one right after another if I have it. Not literally, but you know. That's why I limit myself to 4 at most on hand.

I have some quantity of powder at the moment. I thought of just leaving it at my g/f's place, except I don't trust anyone with possession of my drugs except me. 8(

31, F..40, M We dont crave it but enjoy a good roll every month or so.