• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How Old Are you, and Do you still Crave MDMA?

im 21,i first took mdma when i was 18.ive tooken over 100 hits and have rolled al least 30 times.

Yes i still crave mdma,i love mdma...its my second love,my first is my girlfriend...

PLUR;)

I'm 26, first roll at 17. Haven't rolled since 19...I hadn't even thought about it much until recently. Now I'm thinking about it a lot..But crave? Nah.

gonna be 22 in 2 weeks and never craved mdma, but i do like it. magic's still there, i dont frequent the raves in NY anymore but im more into downers

34. in a way i would say that it opened my eyes, i'll definitely do it again, but what im really craving is getting there without any external help . there is a thread about getting the good stuff just through memory and listening to the same music, it works for me too(look for it, not sure exactly where is it ) . now im more into kundalini yoga and meditation . so far so good...

I'm 19 and no I do not still crave MDMA, that said I have been forced off a lot of drugs I enjoy at present and I have cravings for them, maybe if I still was able to take them but had gone this long without MDMA I would crave it lol.
I am not still taking it and haven't for probably 4 months, if I could afford it on top of my other expenses and my current petty wage I probably would have had another whack or two by now but at this point I am taking it as a relatively long break.

43...and at times, do crave it. Was not introduced to it until age 41, so I guess still in the honeymoon phase. Do it once every 4 to 8 weeks, and usually am counting down to launch day. Amazing drug.

I haven't done it in 4 years until two days ago.

Now I can't wait for 4 weeks to pass so I can do it again. I have more of the same pills so I just really can't wait.

34. Hadnt done it since around 2000, but now someone I work with has it ALL the time for dirt cheap. Sigh.

So I've been doing it quite a bit lately, unfortunately 90% of what i see out there is pipes or some other crap.

i am 28 and i still crave good quality Mdma, I remember when the good quality pills were about when you only needed one to keep u up all night but ended havin about 10 to get proper wrecked

20, M, crave good pills.....carry around marquis test, and when I find quality rolls, tend to break my bank account splurging for them. :):):):):):)

I'll be 45 this year, I was a late starter, started taking it when I was about 30. We used to batter it then, usually taking something Thursday thru Sunday. Part of the buzz was trying to score and when you did, it made it all the more sweet ! But I'm not sure if that was a craving, just being a little crazy !

I still do but not as much, perhaps once a month, but the sessions could last 12 - 18 hours.

I think if laws was relaxed, I believe usually grow up or grow out of it.

I'm 27, Female. I don't crave it like i did back when I was 20... I roll every couple months, or on birthdays and such.

Hahaha what? You're strut? Maybe I'm gettin too old but I don't know what the hell that means..

It's not you. I don't know what the fuck he means either. Then again, I am older than you are, so maybe we are both too old.

Anyway, on topic, I am glad to see so many older people still enjoying MDMA, makes me feel better about still wanting it myself.

28, Male, I don't have any desire whatsoever to do MDMA. The comedown/next week of impared cognitive function and just plain feeling fucked up is enough to deter me from ever wanting to use MDMA again. If I could go back in time I wish I would have never abused the substance.

I wonder if there are any seniors that do it like people in there 60s. Im pretty sure there are tho if there has been bsuted drug dealers in there 60s+.