• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How Old Are you, and Do you still Crave MDMA?

19 and only started 5 months ago?
I mostly crave for a week or so after a good roll, after that i still think about it but feel more patient haha...i seem to like reading and talking about it way more than my friends..

I'm 25 and I can't say I "crave" any drug. I sure enjoy the experiences I have on drugs and I won't pass the opportunity up when it presents itself as long as I'm keeping it in moderation. I definitely don't fiend for E or anything else.

Once you get to a place where doing a drug is the highlight of your existence, well, that should definitely tell you something. Find good friends, good relationships, and worthwhile things to do. Then, add in things like E and enjoy them all the more as long as you're responsible about it.

21 , deep down in my heart I grave it as he'll, but I abused it... my limit hit rock bottom now in craving

19, first roll two months ago. The week after I think about it very often, after that I kinda forget how it felt like. I have to say, if it didn't have bad side effects/tolerance I would definitely do it every weekend; now I try to space it out to not more than once a month (which is hard in the NYC rave scene *sigh*). So I would say I don't literally "crave" it but I associate wonderful memories with it. I still don't know if it was a good idea to start taking it but I'll see in a couple of years.

31 (had my first pill when i was 18 or 19?) - Its a rarity nowadays (1-2 times per year), but i've grown to love the experience again - the last 2 times have been two of the most amazing times i've ever experienced on the drug. <3

i am 20 and have been clean for a year and i do, from time to time miss it, like when im telling a story of a past roll or trip somtimes it all comes back to me. or even wen i listen to a song it feels like my brain is tingling i used to crave it and do it every chance i got. but ...im on extended leave from acid and x ...and meth and alcohol but not green yay:)

My first post on bl

52 and if my mental health improves, I would certainly be interesting in taking 125mg of MDMA. Not a 'pill' you understand but MDMA proven with GC-MS/NMR data.

I'm very sensitive to stimulants and the very last thing I need is to discover too late that in fact I had just consumed one of the increasingly potent cathinones that seem to regularly turn up in fake pills.