• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How often do you have sex with your S/O?

5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less?

On average we probably fuck once or twice a day, sometimes we fuck like rabbits and have sex 4-5 times in one day, but sometimes we go through these dry spells 3-4 days at a time. It's starting to bother me. The sex is phenomenal--some of the best I've had, but I want sex to potentially be around every corner. It doesn't necessarily have to be all the time, but I feel like, in a happy relationship, when one person is horny, the other person should want to try and get there too if they already aren't. I know there are exceptions to every situation; I understand that. But if I try to initiate sometimes I get denied, to the point that it makes me unsure of shit. When we go through these dry spells, it makes me feel like there is a dissonance in our relationship, or like I'm doing something wrong, even if I know everything is fine and I haven't done anything wrong.

The rest of the relationship is fine during these times, it's not like there is some issue we're battling with, but I do start to shut down emotionally and stop caring as much, simply because I don't feel loved, or loved in the way that I want to be I guess. It sounds selfish, and probably is. But I want to be intimate. I feel loved and I feel close to her when we're sexually active. I feel like sex is an indicator of the entire relationship, and if it's not happening something could potentially be wrong. Am I missing something here? Is there some sort of hard-to-get factor I don't know about? I do feel like a total cock talking about it, like I don't get enough sex, but ultimately I feel like I'm just not getting what I need out of the relationship. I want us to be like that. We've had a couple discussions about it before, they ended up in arguments, sometimes souring our sex life for a couple weeks. She says she's down all the time, and I tell her I get denied at times, and she says maybe I'm not coming on to her the right way or something. It's not a fun or an easy thing to communicate about. Ultimately I feel like maybe we're just on two different wavelengths? Maybe I don't get her horny enough? Maybe it's my fault? But when we're on, we're on. It all seems great. Would love some advice. I like this girl a lot.

So you guys have sex anywhere from 4-5 times to 1-2 times a day with of course of couple dry spells here and there (that only last a few days-- have you heard of a period, yess..) You feel as though you are selfish but at the time time missing out? You feel as though she denies you but when you talk about it she says you didn't come onto her right. What exactly were you doing these times that she's denied you or these times that she feels you weren't coming onto her properly? You also said you like her.. but, do you love her?

Lmao!!! Pretty Diamonds... you are so right... dry spells of a few days... obviously!!!

And to Anon.one ... if sex is the only indicator of the relationship, that really doesn't seem like much of a relationship. Sometimes a person simply doesn't want to have sex. It happens. There are many things that you can do to feel loved with your partner beyond sex. Cuddling, kissing, even just *talking* to one another, those are all important things in a relationship.
I didn't even realize that people would have time to have sex 4-5 times in a day. I mean, I'm thinking if sex lasts 45 mins - 1 hr, how do people have time? I work about 10 hours a day but even if I worked a normal 8 hour day, I'd still only have about 4-5 hours at home at night, and having sex 4-5 times would basically take up ALL of that time. I feel like there are other things that need to get done besides sex.

1. How long have you been together? 3 years
2. Do you live together? If so, how long? yes - one year
3. Are you married? Children? not married, but plan to be soon. no children.
4. Gender? Age? male, 29.
5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less? We have sex once or twice a day. I'm very satisfied with this.

Wow, everyone has a lot of sex. Now I feel bad depriving my poor S/O. :p

I absolutely HATE giving BJs. He always makes me give him a BJ before we have sex and I despise it so much that I'd rather not even have sex. :O

have you guys talked about this? it doesn't sound like either of you are very happy with your sex life.

yeah I picked up on those two words as well

Once a week

1. How long have you been together? 9 years
2. Do you live together? If so, how long? 8 years and 10 months
3. Are you married? Children? Yes. No.
4. Gender? Age? Female 40 (he is 36)
5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less? Very satisfied. He is stellar in the sack so I compromised to take quality over quantity. However, I have never asked or initiated for more than once a week in the past 5 years as I never had the need to. Too bad oral sex doesn't count.

1. One month
2. No
3. No
4. Female, 23
5. I only went out with her because my friend told me she likes me. The sex is fine but I hit a real nerve in that she wasnt too bright and it just got too bad when she didnt know why we celebrate the 4th of July and thought Columbus discovered America. She passed high-school, I didnt. All-in-all it makes the sex less worthy.

2-3 times a month.
1.been together 10 yrs
2.lived together for 3 yrs
3.married for 4 yrs..and have 1 daughter
4. I am female..24 ..he is 27
5.I am satisfied...but more sex would be better for me

At the moment probably only once a month, twice if I'm lucky. My other half has just been diagnosed with depression after a change in behaviour since the arrival of our son three years ago so I hope that the anti depressants help his llbido.

1. How long have you been together?
7 years

2. Do you live together? If so, how long?
Yes, 6 1/2 years

3. Are you married? Children?
Not married, one 3 year old son

4. Gender? Age?
Me - Female, 23
O/H- Male, 30

Lot's more! I would have sex daily if I could. The older the get the hornier I seem to get.

I'm re-posting a slight adjusted version from the OP message (Since there is no number for how many times, people seem to forget)

How often do you have sex with your S-O? Oral sex does not count.

0. How Often (x per week / month / year)
3. Are you married? Children? (How long / how many = optional)
4. Gender? Age? (both of you)

Mine:
0. =2 or 3 times a week. (If we party/club, then we may do 2-3 rounds in a 12 hour period of sleep and sex)
1. = 4 years - 9 months.
2. = Yes. 4 years - 7 months.
3. = Yes (4y - 5m). Children = 1
4. = Male @ 45 (me) / She @ 30.
5. = Very. Best lover, ever. Sometimes we both want more but we don't at the same time as our work schedules make us lopsided. Since we're also swingers, we tend to have sex with each other for 2-3 hours after such a party.

1. How often?
2-3 times per fortnight.

2. How long have you been together?
3 years.

3. Do you live together?
No, my partner lives and works away.

4. Are you married? Children?
No, we are not married but we have a daughter who is 17 months of age.

5. Gender? Age?
Me - Female, 30
S/O - Male, 54

6. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less?
I would like much, much more sex. I have a very high sex drive, but due to S/O working away, I don't get to see him for 1.5-2 weeks at a time. Overall I am extremely happy with the sex that we have. It's raunchy, passionate and sensual. I Could not ask for better sexy times, absolutely perfect.

6-7 times the average week. So sometimes more, sometimes less
5 years together
5 years living together
Not married. We have no kids together but had 3 abortions together due to failed birth control and not being financially secure to bring another kid into the world. I have a 8 year old kid.
Me = F 34. Him = M 31
We are both satisfied. I like to do it every night before sleeping. It helps me sleep better.

It varies depending on how he feels; once a week is the norm, but once we went almost a month (until I recommended that we see other people.
1. Almost a year (we should be like rabbits)
2. Yes, six months (in my place)
3. No and we both have 1 child with someone else
4. F/37 (he's 30)
5. Not even close to being satisfied because I think we should at least once a day or every other day. I'm not planning on getting attached or putting much more effort in the relationship because everything is done when he wants it and I have no input, but because he says he loves me we shouldn't break up. That's bullshit to me and he's insecure about me cheating because he's a cock tease. I told him I'd dump him when I wanted to give it up to someone else, but he's not taking the hint. All I know is I'm miserable and horny all the time (I thought I would be a gift to a guy since sex is always on their brains...makes me wonder if they do shit to get under our skin). I guess he is.

Last edited:
I don't mind giving BJ, but he doesn't give me oral or any type of foreplay often and it makes me dread giving him a BJ. I'm almost at the point of telling him no when he wants it and just pleasuring myself when he goes to sleep or while I'm in the shower. I often think of ways to make him want to break up with me, since when I tell him I want to see other people he's not for it.

i feel the same way, if something is off about the sex something is off in the relationship. When I told him that I feel like there is a disconnect because our sex life is lacking, he tells me that I'm just like a guy and only want sex. I want to tell him he's acting like a bitch, but I don't to keep the peace. My kid will be 18 this year and I am getting my life back, so I should be able to get laid as often as I want. I'm so over it and it makes me miss my days of being single, calling up a guy that wanted to get laid, getting off, and kicking him out. Now I know why so many men are dicks because they don't get off as much as they need to. He gets made when I'm being a bitch and makes comments that if he fucks me, then I act right. All I can do is give him the face off of a meme and shake my head. If you fucking me makes me act right, then fuck me already and stop getting in your feelings like a bitch. If I knew relationships were this hard, I would have never let him move in with me. It's sad that I was happier when I was alone. I know I'm a bad person for saying that, but a person can only tell you that they love you for so long and their actions not mirror that. To top it off, he will talk about all of the sex he use to have with his former girlfriends. I'm so frustrated and angry about the bs and talking to him does absolutely nothing because I cannot finish a sentence before he interrupts me. I cook, clean, cater to him, and don't cheat...WTF is wrong with him? I bet if I cheated and treated him like shit he would want to screw every second he got. I have tried to break up with him, but he gets all bitchy with the crying and I love you shit. Now I'm just cold and distant; I spend my free time thinking of ways to make him break up with me. I know I'm a horrible person for feeling this way, but I'm tired of thinking something is wrong with me because he barely touches or kisses me.

At the moment probably only once a month, twice if I'm lucky. My other half has just been diagnosed with depression after a change in behaviour since the arrival of our son three years ago so I hope that the anti depressants help his llbido.

7 years

Yes, 6 1/2 years

3. Are you married? Children?
Not married, one 3 year old son

4. Gender? Age?
Me - Female, 23
O/H- Male, 30

Lot's more! I would have sex daily if I could. The older the get the hornier I seem to get.

Ever since I became sexually active, I've always wanted it a few times a day. Ever since I had my hysterectomy, it has gotten worse. It's so weird hearing about men who do not want to have sex because I served 15 years in the military and that's all the men talked about. I hope that things do get better for you and your husband because depression can be a bitch.

Ever since I became sexually active, I've always wanted it a few times a day. Ever since I had my hysterectomy, it has gotten worse. It's so weird hearing about men who do not want to have sex because I served 15 years in the military and that's all the men talked about. I hope that things do get better for you and your husband because depression can be a bitch.
Thank you Ms Thang, I hope so too. I find it strange as well but having been depressed in the past I know how it can fuck with your sex drive. For him it's just an overwhelming sense of being tired all the time.
I hope that it improves soon, I love him dearly but I'm only 23 and not prepared to stay in a sexless relationship when I'm still so young.

Thank you Ms Thang, I hope so too. I find it strange as well but having been depressed in the past I know how it can fuck with your sex drive. For him it's just an overwhelming sense of being tired all the time.
I hope that it improves soon, I love him dearly but I'm only 23 and not prepared to stay in a sexless relationship when I'm still so young.
I'm 37 and I can't imagine staying in a sexless relationship. I'm in one at the moment and I'm trying to break it off. I've been brutally honest and he doesn't believe me. I wish I could say that I still loved him, but I can't and I don't tell him anymore. The person I fell in love with was a lie because he faked the beginning of our relationship to hide his past. He was really affectionate and wanted sex all the time. When he had to come clean about his past and stop lying all of the affection and sex stopped. He tells me I have to accept him for who he is; I don't see it that way because the person I fell in love with never existed. I'm beginning to think his past is not his past and is very much still his present. I told him that I'm not happy and I'm miserable in this whatever it is tonight. His response was I love you and I'm so tired. Really? So, I told him that I want to see other people and he said I should be happy that he likes to spend all of his time at home. So, I think I'm going to start doing whatever I want whenever I want. If it includes getting my affection and sex someplace else.

msthang1103, would you consider making a thread about this issue? This "how often do you have sex with your S-O" thread is more of a fun with numbers thing. I'm not a moderator, but you've hijacked this post.

BTW: Yeah, move out - get your own new place, be sexy and meet real men. Do it ASAP... no reason to wait, is there? Oh, real men EAT their women... I like licking mine from top to bottom, her ribs, her collar bones... biting the back of her neck, while pulling her hair. I don't always have the energy because of my mid 40s age - but even Friday night over a 3~4 hour period I came 3 times and we had sex 4 times. I really wish I could have done more.

Yes, I'm guilty of hijacking this post and I plan to do my own thread soon. After I get done with my school work I'm bored and don't have much of anything else to do. I wish that I actually had a life like I use to. Now my life is all complicated and unbearable. I have had booty calls/ FWB who were more passionate and did more for me than this jerk. I'm sure his intentions are not in the right place.

Edit: *Don't forget to answer the thread title question!*
1. How long have you been together? 6 Years
2. Do you live together? If so, how long? 4 Years
3. Are you married? Children? No, No
4. Gender? Age? Male, 25
5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less? Not really. I would love more. We have sex about 3-4 times a week but its typically on her terms which is in the morning before work. When I wake up, I have to use the bathroom, eat, open my crusty eyes and by the time thats all set, its a rush before she has to get out the door. Otherwise, its a long convincing foreplay to get her to fuck me at night. We just have opposing sexual rhythms. But in the morning, she will wake me up naked kneeling over me begging me for it, sometimes almost every morning. I just wish we were more aligned in terms of sexual clocks. I would even do early evening right after work or during the day on weekends but we do so much traveling together on weekends that sex definitely goes on the back burner.