• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How often do you have sex with your S/O?

Pretty_Diamonds

Bluelight Crew
Oral sex does not count.

Edit: *Don't forget to answer the thread title question!*
1. How long have you been together?
2. Do you live together? If so, how long?
3. Are you married? Children?
4. Gender? Age?
5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less?

Me first,
Once every 1-2 weeks. He cries if we go past two weeks. Lol.
1. Over 2 years
2. Yes, 1.5 years.
3. No.
4. F/22 (he's 30)
5. Pretty satisfied. I know he's not.. he definitely wants more.

Last edited:
1. 3 years
2. Yes. Almost three years
3. No and no.
4. M/38. She's 35
5. Totally satisfied

We are good for 2x/wk if we are using drugs. If not, that number goes WAY up, at least post withdrawal.

Ps...we were together for a year 11 years before we got back into each others lives, if that makes a difference.

1. 4.5 years
2. yes 3 years
3.No. No.
4. male, 26, she's 27
5 Not at all satisified. We're seperated by circumstance at the moment, but before that it was once or twice a month. usually as amazing as it always has been, but still nowhere near enough, for either of us...

For the first two years it was 4x a day - what happened?

8 months. No. No. 29 he is 30. We are in a long distance rel. I wouldve been satisfied if he lived here but hey no complains it gets more xciting specially the next time we see each other!

The first 4 years it was twice or once per month. Then we got married and it seems like it got her all horned up. Now it's 2 or 3 times per week, 1 time bare minimum.

1. How long have you been together? 8 years
2. Do you live together? If so, how long? Yes, for 7ish years
3. Are you married? Children? Yes, no
4. Gender? Age? Male, 30's.
5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less? Satisfied but i wouldn't say no to more :)

Last edited:
Avrage 3-4 times a month
11 years
Yes/9 years
Yes and 2 children
I am 29 and she is 26
She seems to be...i could use more

This is a real good thread.

1. How long have you been together? 6 Years
2. Do you live together? If so, how long? 2 Years
3. Are you married? Children? No/No
4. Gender? Age? Male 24
5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less? Satisfied

6-7 times a week, and has remained that way throughout our entire relationship. The only time we ever had problems was when Benzos were running their course, but that phase passed and we have a consistent amazing sex life. I get lots of dome when Flo is in town though :D

1. How long have you been together? 15 years
2. Do you live together? How long? Yes...almost for 15 years
3. Married? Yes. For 10 years. Children? Yes
4. Gender? Female. Age? 37.
5. Pretty satisfied with current sex situation. We have sex between 2 and 5 times a week. I am satisfied with the frequency, but I am usually the initiator. I wish he would make the move more often. He is always "up" for it when I get it going, but I am tired of being the one who has to get it going all the time.

over three years

over one year

No and no.

4. Gender? Age?
Me: female, 22.
Him: male, 23

We're good sexually. More would be nice but we're both super busy. We just started getting into bondage a little bit and we would like to try a threesome.

We have been together for 6 years and have lived together pretty much from day one. Im 38 and she is 30. We usually average at least 3-4 times a week, any less and one or both of us gets grumpy. On a recent work trip together I was working 13 hr days, coming home exhausted, showering and collapsing. We only managed it twice that week which meant come the plane trip home we were all over each other even in the airport lounge. God bless big doona's and lay flat beds of business class.

We have kids but they don't really stop us. It's just a matter of making them breakfast, locking the door and telling them not to disturb us. Failing that we lock ourselves in the bathroom and fuck in the shower. We are pretty lucky that we are both highly sexed and compatible. If one of us is gagging for it the other one is usually up for it too. Long car rides can sometimes take longer as we will often pull over and fuck on the side of a busy highway. Damn, now I'm toey just thinking about it... I might have to wait until 6am though :(

Wow, everyone has a lot of sex. Now I feel bad depriving my poor S/O. :p

I absolutely HATE giving BJs. He always makes me give him a BJ before we have sex and I despise it so much that I'd rather not even have sex. :O

*Don't forget to answer the thread title question!*
1. How long have you been together? alonggg time.
2. Do you live together? If so, how long? 3 years
3. Are you married? Children? no and no
4. Gender? Age? im female (23)..he is male(57)
5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less? I dont want to have any sex or intimate contact, not because he is seen as a "gross perverted old man" to many.he is actually very attractive, and awesome in bed but i have no motive to get close, im not sexual with him.and he is NOT sexual with me. i guess we are not sexual people.

~7 times a week?

1. 9 months
2. No; but she let me stay with her for 2 months while I figured out my living situation. We sleep together nearly every night of the week.
3. No and no.
4. Male; 27.
5. Quite satisfied. I'd only prefer more oral sex from her. In 9 months, she's given me oral sex to orgasm 2 times (2nd time being tonight). She blows me enough to get my dick wet/hard to fuck her, but that doesn't count. I've given her dozens upon dozens of orgasms from oral in that time-frame. Oh, and I want to fuck her ass. Not even a finger so far...

Please move this reply to this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/686041-How-often-do-you-have-sex-with-your-S-O

About four to five months, but we had been talking long distance for a while before that and have known each other for a long time.
The entire time. She moved in with me when we first started dating.
No and no...thank baby Jesus.
4. Gender? Age?
me 27. her 25.

On average we probably fuck once or twice a day, sometimes we fuck like rabbits and have sex 4-5 times in one day, but sometimes we go through these dry spells 3-4 days at a time. It's starting to bother me. The sex is phenomenal--some of the best I've had, but I want sex to potentially be around every corner. It doesn't necessarily have to be all the time, but I feel like, in a happy relationship, when one person is horny, the other person should want to try and get there too if they already aren't. I know there are exceptions to every situation; I understand that. But if I try to initiate sometimes I get denied, to the point that it makes me unsure of shit. When we go through these dry spells, it makes me feel like there is a dissonance in our relationship, or like I'm doing something wrong, even if I know everything is fine and I haven't done anything wrong.

The rest of the relationship is fine during these times, it's not like there is some issue we're battling with, but I do start to shut down emotionally and stop caring as much, simply because I don't feel loved, or loved in the way that I want to be I guess. It sounds selfish, and probably is. But I want to be intimate. I feel loved and I feel close to her when we're sexually active. I feel like sex is an indicator of the entire relationship, and if it's not happening something could potentially be wrong. Am I missing something here? Is there some sort of hard-to-get factor I don't know about? I do feel like a total cock talking about it, like I don't get enough sex, but ultimately I feel like I'm just not getting what I need out of the relationship. I want us to be like that. We've had a couple discussions about it before, they ended up in arguments, sometimes souring our sex life for a couple weeks. She says she's down all the time, and I tell her I get denied at times, and she says maybe I'm not coming on to her the right way or something. It's not a fun or an easy thing to communicate about. Ultimately I feel like maybe we're just on two different wavelengths? Maybe I don't get her horny enough? Maybe it's my fault? But when we're on, we're on. It all seems great. Would love some advice. I like this girl a lot.

Anonymous -> Sex, Love, & Relationships (How often do you have sex with your S/O?)

1) 25 years 2)yes 25 years 3) yes, one child daughter 4) me male 58: her 51 5) Iwant more, she,wants less Iseem to get it only once a week , I NEED 2Xs OR MORE to be HAPPY!!!! NEVER get oral (BJ) after we got marruied, says it hurts her neck

1) 7yrs 2)no ..have lived together before though 3)yes, child on the way in March, we are not married 4) Me male 31yrs old ..Her, female 30yrs old... 5) 4-5 x's a week, depending on how much time we spend together...I'm very pleased..I think she would have it 5x's a day if she could...

Please move this reply to this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/686041-How-often-do-you-have-sex-with-your-S-O

About four to five months, but we had been talking long distance for a while before that and have known each other for a long time.
The entire time. She moved in with me when we first started dating.
No and no...thank baby Jesus.
4. Gender? Age?
me 27. her 25.

On average we probably fuck once or twice a day, sometimes we fuck like rabbits and have sex 4-5 times in one day, but sometimes we go through these dry spells 3-4 days at a time. It's starting to bother me. The sex is phenomenal--some of the best I've had, but I want sex to potentially be around every corner. It doesn't necessarily have to be all the time, but I feel like, in a happy relationship, when one person is horny, the other person should want to try and get there too if they already aren't. I know there are exceptions to every situation; I understand that. But if I try to initiate sometimes I get denied, to the point that it makes me unsure of shit. When we go through these dry spells, it makes me feel like there is a dissonance in our relationship, or like I'm doing something wrong, even if I know everything is fine and I haven't done anything wrong.

The rest of the relationship is fine during these times, it's not like there is some issue we're battling with, but I do start to shut down emotionally and stop caring as much, simply because I don't feel loved, or loved in the way that I want to be I guess. It sounds selfish, and probably is. But I want to be intimate. I feel loved and I feel close to her when we're sexually active. I feel like sex is an indicator of the entire relationship, and if it's not happening something could potentially be wrong. Am I missing something here? Is there some sort of hard-to-get factor I don't know about? I do feel like a total cock talking about it, like I don't get enough sex, but ultimately I feel like I'm just not getting what I need out of the relationship. I want us to be like that. We've had a couple discussions about it before, they ended up in arguments, sometimes souring our sex life for a couple weeks. She says she's down all the time, and I tell her I get denied at times, and she says maybe I'm not coming on to her the right way or something. It's not a fun or an easy thing to communicate about. Ultimately I feel like maybe we're just on two different wavelengths? Maybe I don't get her horny enough? Maybe it's my fault? But when we're on, we're on. It all seems great. Would love some advice. I like this girl a lot.
So you guys have sex anywhere from 4-5 times to 1-2 times a day with of course of couple dry spells here and there (that only last a few days-- have you heard of a period, yess..) You feel as though you are selfish but at the time time missing out? You feel as though she denies you but when you talk about it she says you didn't come onto her right. What exactly were you doing these times that she's denied you or these times that she feels you weren't coming onto her properly? You also said you like her.. but, do you love her?

4 to 6 times a week

1. How long have you been together? 7 years
2. Do you live together? Yes If so, how long? 5 years
3. Are you married? No Children? Me one, her , no
4. Gender? Age? Him 56.....Her 35
5. How satisfied are you with your current sex situation? Want more? Less? Very satisfied.