• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often a year is everyone using empathogenic drugs ?

About how often a year do you use empathogenic drugs?

• I don't use empathogenic drugs, never have

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I quit

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Once or twice

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Three to five times

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Six to twelve times

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • More than twelve times

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Three to five times a year.

MDMA, bk-MDMA, 6-APB, and I don't really count these as full 'rolls' but fluorinated amphetamines like 4-FA.

I don't attend raves or go to clubs, I tend to self-isolate or spend time with small groups of trusted friends. It's usually a cathartic or therapeutic experience for me, and I take it generally when I feel like I'm blocked up emotionally and need to "sort through things." One of my most intense MDMA experiences was visiting my childhood home, sitting in the loft and going through old photos and toys, collections of rocks and coins, etc., and finally allowing myself to have honest feelings about an estranged, abusive family member.

I also take it for fun from time to time, but again just in small groups, walking around, maybe going to the bar or hanging out doodling and listening to music. I used to roll at big parties but as Michelle Tea the writer/activist/sex worker once described it, molly feels like standing at the edge of a great, deep abyss. And this unsteadiness and potential for panic is easily avoided by avoiding clubs and parties.

:)

Also, I completely lose interest in actual penetrative sex when I'm on empathogens. I just want to cuddle. Makes my boyfriends at the time crazy because they tend to get horny while I just want to lie staring up at the ceiling talking and burying myself in blankets. Sex on MDMA feels strangely empty or boring to me.

Innerpeace, I used three times last year, once in January, once in June, and once in November. I have only used once so far this year and that was 3 weeks ago and will be using one more time at the end of this month. Finally got a solid hookup again and had orange Tesla's and trying yellow snapchat at the end of this month. After this month I have no plans to use the rest of the year. I normally like a 6-8 month break in between usage but circumstances changed and will be the first time I've only waited 6 weeks in between.

I have a theory that wait six months youll get quite a better roll than waiting three months. Next time you roll could you please let everyone know in here if your roll is good. who knows if the yellow snapchats will be as good as the orange tesla's or even better. Ive heard telsas were good. Im just curious since you're responsible and take long breaks, if you get just as good a roll after this one time six weeker wait, as waiting six to eight months in between. You might because in my feelings, yeah six weeks a lil short of a wait but you're still being responsible by taking those six-eight month breaks most of the time

are you testing your stuff? even though it looks good and strong http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35026 fakes can still be had. testing is mandatory I

Three to five times a year.

MDMA, bk-MDMA, 6-APB, and I don't really count these as full 'rolls' but fluorinated amphetamines like 4-FA.

I don't attend raves or go to clubs, I tend to self-isolate or spend time with small groups of trusted friends. It's usually a cathartic or therapeutic experience for me, and I take it generally when I feel like I'm blocked up emotionally and need to "sort through things." One of my most intense MDMA experiences was visiting my childhood home, sitting in the loft and going through old photos and toys, collections of rocks and coins, etc., and finally allowing myself to have honest feelings about an estranged, abusive family member.

I also take it for fun from time to time, but again just in small groups, walking around, maybe going to the bar or hanging out doodling and listening to music. I used to roll at big parties but as Michelle Tea the writer/activist/sex worker once described it, molly feels like standing at the edge of a great, deep abyss. And this unsteadiness and potential for panic is easily avoided by avoiding clubs and parties.

:)

OMg on an empathogeon going through old neighborhood would bring back so many memories!

Also, I completely lose interest in actual penetrative sex when I'm on empathogens. I just want to cuddle. Makes my boyfriends at the time crazy because they tend to get horny while I just want to lie staring up at the ceiling talking and burying myself in blankets. Sex on MDMA feels strangely empty or boring to me.

my girlfriend would disagree with you , she rode me like crazy , and so far the couple times we did do it, sex is plentiful... the lil horndog lol

Last edited:
Innerpeace, I do have everything tested, I don't chance anything. I don't normally only have a 6 week break but I wanted to know dosage of the orange Tesla's before I went on vacation at the end of the month because I heard how strong they were and they didn't disappoint. The yellow snapchat I just got lucky with getting my hands on them and have the makers mark and tested perfect. They are close to same mg's so I'll be doing 1 and re-dosing a half with my girl. The orange Tesla's lasted about 6 hours on 1 1/2 and no issues or after affects, smooth roll. I will compare the yellow snapchats and compare which is better. I'm a bigger guy and have been doing mdma for years and know I should wait 6-8 months between. I picked up my vitamin intake and eating really good because of only having a 6 week break

what about other stimulants like meth and coke and whatnot? do those count?

I leave 3 month in between mdma saying that I've only done it twice. I'd like to ask the is doing mephedrone say every week sometimes 3 4 times a week bad for me as I haven't lost any magic yet :)

what about other stimulants like meth and coke and whatnot? do those count?

are they considered empathogeons? ill let you find the answer. when a person uses drugs its mandatory to know what class they are in, the risks of them, dosage , responsible use-if there is such a thing for that drug

I leave 3 month in between mdma saying that I've only done it twice. I'd like to ask the is doing mephedrone say every week sometimes 3 4 times a week bad for me as I haven't lost any magic yet :)

sorry if I come off mean, its not my intentention. I just get tired of people abusing stuff and havng been through it myself if I could back in time and teleported my current thinking to my younger body/brain then I would definitely have done it. I made it quite difficult for myself with this whole area

same answer. why dont you google your drug and read up into what category it falls into- there is such a thing called the internet now a days , this isnt 2000 when harm prevention wasnt on the internet that much. https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylmethcathinone/

the poll here shows people are abusing the stuff, ive done it in about 15 years ago when I didnt know better and went through hell as well because I was ignorant This site makes me think, are people really that ignorant now a days on harm reduction ? or just lazy to sit on their ass and google while information is right at their fingertips , i would have looooooooved to have bluelight back in 2000 when i first rolled

Last edited:
I have read quite a but about mephedrone including a few of the mega threads but haven't actually stumbled upon the answer to my question I'd imagine it should be left to 1s a month, possibly longer the better, obviously if it's anything like mdma which some people say it's quite similar. I k ow it's a stimulant not sure about it being an empathogen?? I'll have another scout in Google thanks for the witty comment. We all have to start somewhere some of us are noobs some are pro's like yourself. I wasn't asking you to spoon feed me into just for the record.

a pro..yeah thatll be the day lol I never got into it mephedrone myself , according to the profile it appears to fall into the empathogeon catagory as empathy is there. ( just like 4-fa, never done that, it dos release serotnin and my guess it would effect wait time) Id do more research on it , if i were you. I dont know much about.

No problem thanks for the reply it's appreciated.

welcome to the forum

Im here to keep learning myself, inspire people to be responsible, and help others through my previous mistakes and hopefully they can save people from going through the difficulty i went through

I did MDMA 3 times last year.

5-MAPB a few times this year, but I think it was an impure batch so I don't really count it.

MDMA twice this year at extremely small doses since I was also on MXE.

I also tried MDA for the first time the other day. The euphoria wasn't as strong as MDMA but the mental clarity was insane. I don't know if I could deal with the horrible body load again though.

Thinking about switching to 4-FA for empathogenic nights out in the future since it doesn't seem near as damaging.

Innerpeace, I'm going to have to say that the yellow snapchat was slightly stronger than the orange Tesla's. The six week wait didn't affect the roll either. They lasted about the same amount of time but different results. On the Tesla's I was enjoying touch and slight hallucinations, chewed up the inside of my mouth, food/drinks tasted normal and not moving around too much but with the snapchats I started out with a dry heave that lasted about 20 seconds and then got very energetic. Touching was great, moving around alot, eyes jumping but didn't chew up my mouth at all, all food and drinks treated horrible except water. I follow the same routine before every roll with eating a light meal hours before and taking my normal vitamins, i also do 1 pill then wait to redose a half. Also before this, I have never dry heaved before, so that caught me off guard. Will be waiting until March before i roll again.

usually only like 6 times a year....but but ive done it once a week for 3 weeks a in a row now. really ashamed of myself.

Innerpeace, I'm going to have to say that the yellow snapchat was slightly stronger than the orange Tesla's. The six week wait didn't affect the roll either. They lasted about the same amount of time but different results. On the Tesla's I was enjoying touch and slight hallucinations, chewed up the inside of my mouth, food/drinks tasted normal and not moving around too much but with the snapchats I started out with a dry heave that lasted about 20 seconds and then got very energetic. Touching was great, moving around alot, eyes jumping but didn't chew up my mouth at all, all food and drinks treated horrible except water. I follow the same routine before every roll with eating a light meal hours before and taking my normal vitamins, i also do 1 pill then wait to redose a half. Also before this, I have never dry heaved before, so that caught me off guard. Will be waiting until March before i roll again.

good to hear it went well. Of the orange telsa trip reports ive seen psychedelic effects are common so this makes me think some kind of psychedelic is mixed in telsas, either that or the serotonin release is so strong it causes this as strong serotonin release causes this. I thought all along you would have a good roll bc you take responsible breaks and six weeks one time is one time. never experienced the dry heave before. Im like the guy off of the movie "rolling" I like to eat before I roll as well haha

I usually snack on small stuff while rolling, but for some reason the snapchats really affected my taste buds so bad. I'm really glad that i didn't eat before because of the dry heave. I was luckily in the bathroom watching my pupils because of my eyes jumping and all of a sudden i felt like i was going to throw up. Glad that didn't last long. No matter what kind of MDMA my SO tries, she gets high with the eyes jumping, talking, but for some reason she doesn't enjoy touch like i do. I wish she would because i think i drive her nuts with touching everything the whole time, including her. Can't wait for March, we have been discussing doing a smaller dose for new years though, atleast that is a 4 month wait.

The plan was 4 times a year total.
But now i've already done mdma twice, 4fa twice, 6apb once and MDA once in the pas 9 months.
I have one more session planned this year, so i guess the total is 7 times. (luckily 4fa isn't to heavy on the serotonin release)

Next year back to only 4 sessions!