• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often a year is everyone using empathogenic drugs ?

About how often a year do you use empathogenic drugs?

• I don't use empathogenic drugs, never have

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I quit

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Once or twice

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Three to five times

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Six to twelve times

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • More than twelve times

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Mental slowness and stupidity huh im sorry you had that effect but not i. Haha

I wasn't going to comment on that, but I was thinking something similar too lol. I'm usually a quiet person, but on mdma I become very adept socially. I know exactly what to say to even complete strangers, and I have a clearer and more objective mental state. It's usually when I get a better understanding of many things. Pretty much the opposite of that quote, but I also noticed that the majority of mdma users get this effect too.

Done real MDMA about three or four times, I believe. No interest in doing it again. Rolling just isn't my thing; the feeling of stupidity and mental slowness just doesn't appeal to me. The effects just aren't worth it, in my opinion.

Sound like you HAVENT had real mdma. :p Far from its effects you are describing.

Sound like you HAVENT had real mdma. :p Far from its effects you are describing.
It was tested and real. Those weren't the only effects, obviously. Everything got more colorful, music was amazing, I felt good, and soft things felt pretty heavenly. But those were side effects I really didn't care for.
Mental slowness and stupidity huh im sorry you had that effect but not i. Haha
Yeah, drugs affect everyone differently, brother. MDMA just isn't my drug, I suppose.

I can't handle weed, either. It just makes me feel wrong. Kind of panicky, anxious, or mentally and physically "off." It's weird. I get green fever really easily. *shrugs* But I can outdo almost everyone I know on alcohol and opiates.

It was tested and real. Those weren't the only effects, obviously. Everything got more colorful, music was amazing, I felt good, and soft things felt pretty heavenly. But those were side effects I really didn't care for.

Yeah, drugs affect everyone differently, brother. MDMA just isn't my drug, I suppose.

I can't handle weed, either. It just makes me feel wrong. Kind of panicky, anxious, or mentally and physically "off." It's weird. I get green fever really easily. *shrugs* But I can outdo almost everyone I know on alcohol and opiates.

Well you seem to make wise choices based on your experiences then. Very good.

everyone is different and youll hear different answers based on harm reduction and most importantly peoples experiences.

I abused mdma. In fact my first roll i did some triple stacks from tampa or miami I think that were orginally from netherlands that were 225 mgs if im not mistaken, and second time five days later did 1.5-2 pills so thats like 300-400 mgs. Two days or three later I was in the depths of depair , i remember being in my room and wanted the feeling back and I broke down and cried. (not knowing about harm reduction , I dont think it was on the internet in 2000 because I researched mdma , read lots of stories, learned about Shulgin, learned about best to roll to trance music, vicks, all the typical roll stuff back in 2000) like a week later or maybe sooner I did some again -it felt good, not magical so essential I lost the pure magic my my third time due to 1. high dosing 2. using way to freqently.
some weeks I remember doing them every other day for the week then some weeks I would skip a couple weekends, but all in all I ended up doing thirty nights of rolling (sometimes more than one pill a night), in six months. During this time after about night ten to twenty the good feelings werent happening much at all, I would always go on vacation and go out with friends to roll down in daytona beach Fl ,I lived states away and would specially go there to roll bc it was a good atmosphere or so I thought for rolling, and rolling just became so mundane, on about number twenty five rol I relized I was chasing a high and I felt bad. I ended up stopping and using it months later and they magic never returned so I stopped for thirteen years. Mdma was the only drug that got my interest because the first couple times I felt on it. This year Ive did 5-mapb twice , once in early april at 110 mgs and got the magic back, it was lovely; however got some real bad sides so tried another batch at 50 mgs early July (three months wait) and on a scale of 1-10 , it was about a 4 at most, it was still nice so finding your sweet spot with anything -its better to start low bc if you start high you can never go back down. That's my story

I much appreciate the response, sounds like a hell of a rough time, but I'm glad that you seem to have sorted it out and got the magic back :).

I recall seeing a chart on dancesafe.org iirc that showed the lengths of time required to rebuild serotonin reserves after a dose of MDMA. Even after a month, your brain hasn't completely replenished it, which means that you'll still have a diminished effect.

My first two rolls were not spaced apart very much, a little more than a week perhaps. Both times I did 100mg followed by another 100mg about an hour later. The first time... Magic is an apt word to describe it. And the second... was subpar at best. I felt it, and it was nice, but very noticeably diminished, and I quickly realized my mistake. I waited about 6 weeks before my third attempt, this time with 100mg MDA, and it was a blast. Less euphoric to be sure, but it had that sparkle, and the decreased euphoria was made up for with the extra mental edge that MDA brought. Most notably, I felt like my mind's eye was working incredibly well; anything I visualized seemed to be crystal clear, I wanted nothing more than to draw haha. If it weren't for the more intense body load I'd prefer MDA, but the two have a nice balance of pros and cons.

Now to try them both simultaneously :)

I have always waited 6-8 months in between and it's always been like the first time when I had the same source. I have a new source and getting some this week since it's been since 11/14 since my last roll. My new source got orange tesla I'd like to try 1 this weekend so I know what to expect when I try it with others at the very end of august, that will be the soonest between roles and hoping 6 weeks is enough and then it'll be another 6-8 months before I do it again.

Start with half a pill for the Orange Teslas. They're probably 200mg per pill, the new euros are crazy strong and much more available than they were in 2014.

Thanks sean107, I was planning on doing half and then 60-90 minutes later doing the other half. I'm a big guy at 6'2"and 250 lbs so it usually takes me 200mgs to be good. My last source had capsules that were 120mg pure and it took 2 of them to get me good. Just wondering about only having a 6 week break when I normally go 6-8 months but I'd like to know how they will affect me before I do it around others at the end of august.

Mdma 2-3 times a year and falling as I have been losing the magic and am getting diminishing returns.

5mapb 3 times a year.

I have switched to psychs (al-lad) as my drug of choice. Much much easier on the brain and easier to get quality product.

Mdma 2-3 times a year and falling as I have been losing the magic and am getting diminishing returns.

5mapb 3 times a year.

I have switched to psychs (al-lad) as my drug of choice. Much much easier on the brain and easier to get quality product.

so 5-6 times a year , yeah?

I've tried lsd or so I thought a little rice looking tab, very small dose I think, and felt really good, no visuals though. I ponder if psychedelics , for example, tryptamines , effect magic at all since they do work on some serotonin recpetors?

start at 53 Rick Dobbins describes why many people get no benefit because they are in a party environment, they remember a certain traumatic experience, then cant focus on it bc too much partying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXZh2BBAZnk

I've used an empathogeon in psycho-therapy and its benefited me immensely . Ive also used it for couples therapy and its great for getting to know your significant other, further than you thought you knew , even if your known them a couple years. Thats the best thing a person can use these for to face trama more openely, couples therapy and just to face life more openly and truthfully

Last edited:
Once every 3/4 weeks term time, never over term time hols and then ~5 occasions over summer but these are mostly festivals so 2/3 days in a row so probably 10-15 times a year
Working it out makes it a bit scary actually considering it works out that i spend more on just md a year than i do on food a term

bump..please everyone please vote if you have used mdma this year or last

Ya, I will when I'm on BL from something other than my phone. :)

My bad.

Innerpeace, I used three times last year, once in January, once in June, and once in November. I have only used once so far this year and that was 3 weeks ago and will be using one more time at the end of this month. Finally got a solid hookup again and had orange Tesla's and trying yellow snapchat at the end of this month. After this month I have no plans to use the rest of the year. I normally like a 6-8 month break in between usage but circumstances changed and will be the first time I've only waited 6 weeks in between.

I don't even take MDMA once every year anymore, but do indulge in 4-FA 1-2 times a month. In terms of after effects it's far more forgiving than any MDMA or x-APB product I've had. I like an aMT trip every few months or so as well :)

You guys doing empathogeons 10-15 x's a year must still be new to them and younger guys. The magic does leave if done too much and thats a fact. at least its happened to me in my younger more naive days and it took me a loooooong time to get it back and yes I did get it back; however with some sides.

Its about finding at what dose is best for your body , without pushing things to that red line , a person can still feel the empathogeons working, even if one doses too low, one can always wait until next time to up the dose a lil bit. These people that keep re-dosing chasing a high dont seem like responsible people, and I think they know that.

(I think its okay to re-dose once if responsible, really experienced and have your dosing down to a science, but for a beginner or even novice-no) Being responsible is mandatory while using any drug. Ive been irresponsible many years ago, doing lots of mdma, when I thought I was being responsible (before harm reduction was on the internet or I ever knew about it...so Im no young guy in biological age. In fact we have quite a few people , very experienced, that are in their 30's 40,50,60,70's on this forum that use empathogeons and most I've read and talked with here are very responsible with use )

Last edited:
Not as much as I would like solely due to availability. I've got an athletic build and clean cut so I'm pretty sure most think I'm the popo... 8(