• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much weed do you smoke?

I smoke daily, most of the time I load my bong and hit it throughout the day. If I leave I will either roll a joint or take my one hitter. I can make an 1/8th last about 1 - 2 weeks.

I smoke a bowl a day or so... more on weekends, especially if i am partying, or on anything else (drinking, tripping).

I find that i can wake up, go to work and do well, and come home and smoke a medium sized bowl at night and have no problem keeping that pattern up. Once in a while I smoke a few hits in the morning before going to work, but I try to not make that a pattern. I don't hit our bong very frequently because its so damn huge.

I smoke everyday.. about an 1/8 a day. No job and no school... gotta do something to keep myself entertained (although I'm reaching a point where I need to eat edibles and smoke extremely high THC content herb in order to get appropriately blazed :()

What a GREAT idea. Seriously.
I think I might be to psychologically in...but I should give it a try huh.
Everyone should give it a try.
I mean, we'd totally save on pot AND be really stoned at the end.
Just augh! What am I gonna do during that month? Drink?

Thanks. I got the idea from probation where my PO was/is really cool... I take the 30 day breaks because i HAVE to and have been HAVING TO for the last 3 years.

after a while, i got into a system and i feel that this IS the best way to smoke weed.. i smoked everyday for 5 years and after all that time i really didn't even know what "BEING HIGH" WAS

BECUASE I was high ALL the time.... and i just smoked to almost feel "normal"

I Hope that when i get off prob. that I can keep up with these month long breaks... because They really are the best way to do this i feel.

Anyway. I pick up other nasty habits during my 30 days of non smoking... I have an oral fixation on something so i start smoking ciggs (BAD!!! but i gotta smoke something......) and i do drink and do coke pretty regularly on those months.

However, I DONT smoke cigarettes regularly..... they fuck with your ability to taste GOOD bud.... because i like to stay heavily medicated.

People shoudl state what KIND of bud your are smoking... we all know ya'll out in cali got some fire... but those people with the work down in texas may be smoking REALLY fire mexican... While those in further states up north may be smoking the BAD mexican schwag... or canadian import beasters...

This all effects how much I am smoking. If someone in my circles has a bag of beasters... We litterally make the money back and will pack blunts maybe 5 grams of the shit... seriously that stuff doesn't even get me high after smoking BHO or bubble hash from kush strains.

EDIT: I don't mean that people up north smoke bad buds, i am living up further north than georgia ..... and we know that uptown NYC has some (EXPENSIVE! $$$$) but good "piff" or haze and shit...

No problems with attaining weed here. I smoke when I wake, at work(which only helps me work better), at home, and when I go to sleep. I'm smoking now. All in all, by myself, about a 1/3lb a month.

this is really hard to believe. i'm not saying i think you're lying. but i imagine your lungs are fucking DIRTY if you aren't vaporizing that shit. wow wow wow.

I probably go through a qp a month so....

I'm not vaping but at least I'm not smoking shcwag rillos all day..

Honestly for thsoe that find the numbers hard to believe...

the secret inference is most of these people have something to do with weed in their lives... whether it provides them income, or they themselves produce it.

because honestly. IF i find myself smoking an ounce a week constantly.... I know im probably not getting TOO much else done...

Last edited:
There are productive members of society who smoke marijuana on a daily basis.

I'm a productive member of society and he (/we) wasn't (/weren't) talking about "on a daily basis"..

my bad, "smoking an ounce a week constantly" sounded similar to daily.

When uninhibited, about a gram to two per day. But recently I have had to cut down so when I smoke it is usually only a bowl at night or something. Instead of smoking 4+ days a week, now it's maybe once or twice, if even that. When you only have access to headies it gets expensive to constantly blaze Ls or Js; rolling used to be my preferred method of gettin' high tho it's no longer feasible personally.

I don't smoke much-probably 1/8 a month. Not because I don't like it or want to smoke more ( I would if it were given to me), it's just that I spend all of my money elsewhere and weed is never a priority.

dude i smoke sooo much i gotta detox once a month for a few days to get my tolerance down, were talking way too much time on my hands wen all i do is get high , ill be high from sun up till sun down- but i relly dont trip out if i dont have it cause i always know ill find it somhow. i need a job sooo bad and im trying but damn i feel like such a bum, but wen i dont get high im relly pissy at everyone and depressed where as if im high i might be lazy but everyone is my friend and im happy. i need to find a good inbetween spot cause i feel bad that i forgot wut been sober is like. so today because of this thread i will quit weed and tabbacco for at least till the end of the month wen i got to a rave , now im proud of myself and i relly dont have any other choise cuase im flat broke.

grr i smoke alot, shit at least for a girl thats what iv been told .. i can do about 3 g a day between me and my b/f... this weekend i realized how much i can smoke , we were hanging out with one of my boyfriends friend that bought some pretty high grad stuff 28g"Blue Dream" aka Anakin Sky Walker lol (thats what we named it) in 3 days we smoked it all (btw it was not necessary to smoke that much of it ) uhhh Life Savers (blunts) back to back ..we were very much On The Force .. lol we were so high ..my boyfriend thats been smoking for 8 years was flushed and pale by the end of Sunday night hahah i felt like a cartoon all this weekend.. errrr i smoked so fucking much my throat hurts i was high as heck all weekend ...

Last edited:
i need a job sooo bad and im trying but damn i feel like such a bum, but wen i dont get high im relly pissy at everyone and depressed where as if im high i might be lazy but everyone is my friend and im happy. i need to find a good inbetween spot cause i feel bad that i forgot wut been sober is like.
I can feel you on this.. just that last part about not smoking AND not drinking (are you CRAZY??) is not too my style. I do need a serious tolerance break though... :!

at least 1/2 z a month.....not super high end centerfold bud, but good stinky mid grade

2-10 bong hits a night....about every 6 months or so take 2-4 days off, either due to supply problems or just to level off