• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much meth can someone actually do?

Total recall

Greenlighter
The reason I am asking is because I knew somebody about two years ago who had a really really high tolerance to ice, I know most people won’t believe me when I say this but this guy in 3 day smoked half an ounce and been doing it for a long time.

he was able to sleep, eat, function like he was sober and people couldn’t understand how he did it. I use to call him popeye cause he always had the pipe in his mouth and I know he smoked half an ounce on 3 days because I saw the bag full then it was gone and this was normal for him!

I am wondering is this even possible for somebody to do if they build a high enough tolerance?

Anything above 200MG/Day is considered toxic, considered life-threatening.

You're talking about 14000MG/Day here. I'm not going to say it's not possible. But yeah, it sounds like downright insanity.

Anything above 200MG/Day is considered toxic, considered life-threatening.

You're talking about 14000MG/Day here. I'm not going to say it's not possible. But yeah, it sounds like downright insanity.
Listen I know lol! This dude had the best ice I’ve ever had, it was clear like a tear drop and he was dropping rocks in his bowl like it was nothing. He wasn’t sleeping every 5 minutes he was hitting the pipe. He did this every few days and I rarely ever saw him without his pipe in his mouth but he was really under weight and only ate candy a bunch so he didn’t take care of him self but smoked a hell of a lot.

Most hard core daily users I know max out at about a gram of A+ quality meth per day.

Even if all you do is sit around all day huffing on your pipe it’s not that easy to actually vape and inhale much more than that.

It’s easy enough to go harder if you are really determined but day in day out a gram seems about the natural limit.

How much? With enough tolerance surprisingly high amounts like over a gram. If one has been using back to back over 2-3 weeks all the time sleeping every day isn't an issue anymore. At least that's my experience.

The reason I am asking is because I knew somebody about two years ago who had a really really high tolerance to ice, I know most people won’t believe me when I say this but this guy in 3 day smoked half an ounce and been doing it for a long time.

he was able to sleep, eat, function like he was sober and people couldn’t understand how he did it. I use to call him popeye cause he always had the pipe in his mouth and I know he smoked half an ounce on 3 days because I saw the bag full then it was gone and this was normal for him!

I am wondering is this even possible for somebody to do if they build a high enough tolerance?
The answer I was going to give it's not as good as that story

I am a daily smoker, and I must say there is a ceiling effect, I can smoke and smoke and still eat and sleep. It's a waste doing all that

Most hard core daily users I know max out at about a gram of A+ quality meth per day.

Even if all you do is sit around all day huffing on your pipe it’s not that easy to actually vape and inhale much more than that.

It’s easy enough to go harder if you are really determined but day in day out a gram seems about the natural limit.
What would you say about insufflating it. If it was the same quality?

There was once in recent history a batch of A grade Chinese pseudo-based meth available here. I got an ounce of it and smoked in growing amounts over maybe a month I suppose. By the time I got to the end of the ounce it was a gram day and proper eating sleeping. I then took a break of exactly four months from all meth.

After 4 months the owner of this incredible stockpile offered me a point just to be sociable when \we met up somewhere (I was not looking to pick up again). She broke the point of a rock easily weighing a few ounces and I attempted to smoke it. I couldn’t get through 1/2 the point before I’d gone cross-eyed, got an erection, and was beginning to think I might have just reached my redline in record time.

Same person, some product, but a period of tolerance decreased the amount I could handle by a factor of 20!

What would you say about insufflating it. If it was the same quality?
I don’t think I have ever in my life snorted meth. Everything I’ve heard is it’s unpleasant and very damaging so I don’t think many people would use that route to sustain a gram a day habit. But I also think if you were a regular user but snorted you’d use s lot less than a smoker. Like maybe a one point snort for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while holding down a job or school. whereas the unemployed smoker would have sat around all day just slowly huffing through three times as much.

My boyfriend will go through an ounce of crys in 2 weeks (give or take, depending on if I smoke with him or how much) and he still eats & sleeps regularly, always stays on top of things like work and other responsibilities. It’s such a trip, it’s like coffee for him or something. You’d never know he’s a user..even I (a veteran junkie) had no idea he used until he told me. So it’s possible for sure lol,

I don’t think I have ever in my life snorted meth. Everything I’ve heard is it’s unpleasant and very damaging so I don’t think many people would use that route to sustain a gram a day habit. But I also think if you were a regular user but snorted you’d use s lot less than a smoker. Like maybe a one point snort for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while holding down a job or school. whereas the unemployed smoker would have sat around all day just slowly huffing through three times as much.
That's what I would have guessed that you would waste less of it

If I snort a point or a point and a half all at once I'm good for two days and one night. If I smoked the same amount I might be awake 24 hours. I'm only a rare, occasional user though.

I once accidentally consumed over a gram in a solution with almost no tolerance. That was INTENSE. Way, way too much.

My boyfriend will go through an ounce of crys in 2 weeks (give or take, depending on if I smoke with him or how much) and he still eats & sleeps regularly, always stays on top of things like work and other responsibilities. It’s such a trip, it’s like coffee for him or something. You’d never know he’s a user..even I (a veteran junkie) had no idea he used until he told me. So it’s possible for sure lol,

Out of curiosity, does he take some kind of neuroleptic (antipsychotic) or antidepressant? I've noticed that this is the case for a lot of very high dose users, it's because some medication dampen some of the dopaminergic effects of meth (so much high doses are required).

An ounce in 2 weeks is a lot, that kind of habit isn't really sustainable. He is able to manage it now because his tolerance is sky high due to a massive downregulation of his dopamine system. People will do what they want to, but I would really encourage him to try to lower the dose.

I've been doing meth on/off for 4-5 years and I still don't need more than ~50mg per session to get where I want to. And this is because I often smoke it which is much more compulsive. If I'm snorting it I only need around 2 doses of ~15-20mg for a whole day.

4 out of 5 Hedge Fund managers smoke meth. And the fifth prefers Peruvian flake preferably snorted off the firm breasts of up-and-coming Hollywood a-listers

Man, I don't envy tweakers often, but I do right now.... If a gram-a-day habit is where the hardcore max out, then it must be a comparative breeze for anyone to support a meth habit in a big city on the US West Coast. You can barely get 1/5 as much heroin for the same price, and that is nowhere near the dose to max out at (if there is such a dose).

Man, I don't envy tweakers often, but I do right now.... If a gram-a-day habit is where the hardcore max out, then it must be a comparative breeze for anyone to support a meth habit in a big city on the US West Coast. You can barely get 1/5 as much heroin for the same price, and that is nowhere near the dose to max out at (if there is such a dose).
You could always consider speed to help kick your "heroin" habit