• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How much does ROA change meth?

I've never tried Methamphetamine as it's not available where I live (in the UK). I've had Cocaine loads of times, is it like Coke?

I've never tried Methamphetamine as it's not available where I live (in the UK). I've had Cocaine loads of times, is it like Coke?
Ehh, its sorta like between speed and coke the sped up tweakynes from speed and the euphoria of coke

Euh well i was soaring and havent corrected/gone over all my posts, theres alot of messages to answer, apolgize for stating 'waste' also well, idk if youve tasted morphine sulphate? Probably not, there is no more foul bitter taste on this planet, meth, amps, literally anything except shit probably tastes better.

it does carry 80% of the rush of snorting my friend, and all the benefits i stated you cant trash a roa you havent given a solid go.. thats like saying you hate the effects of oxy having not tried it.

Im not here to steer people wrong ya know. Yeah its common knowledge snorting is a fast rush, its also common knowledge that the faster you go up you must come down, and think about that before you reply please with all due respect

I am telling you without a doubt swear on my cock that you can achieve the rush of snorting meth via sublingual assuming you do have powdered meth aka meth hydrocloride?
I'm not trashing this ROA I'm just saying it's extremely uncommon. And i have tasted morphine sulfate quite a few times. It is indeed gross. But meth isn't far off from that. Lol

I'm not trashing this ROA I'm just saying it's extremely uncommon. And i have tasted morphine sulfate quite a few times. It is indeed gross. But meth isn't far off from that. Lol
must be getting meth cut with somthing shit then m8, no offence
the meth i get once in awhile tastes like some sort of chemical with a coke like bitter

How long does the euphoria last?
For a naive user of amps between 1-3 hours.

This is where if you choose to redose you MUST keep track of your timing because amphetamine euphoria ( still tweaking tho from physical effects ) starts to diminish and fade well before the physical stimulation has started to and this is where amp users fatally overdose or end up in the hospital

I just spent an hour writing a personal amphetamine safety what feels like book rather than guide to NZ so if you want me to copy paste it to you let me know via message

~ Zonxx

For a naive user of amps between 1-3 hours.

This is where if you choose to redose you MUST keep track of your timing because amphetamine euphoria ( still tweaking tho from physical effects ) starts to diminish and fade well before the physical stimulation has started to and this is where amp users fatally overdose or end up in the hospital

I just spent an hour writing a personal amphetamine safety what feels like book rather than guide to NZ so if you want me to copy paste it to you let me know via message

~ Zonxx
Look idk what drug you're getting that you think is meth but everything you're saying is off, the whole "snorting is a waste" taking it sublingually, and euphoria lasting 1-3 hours? Sounds like you're the one getting shit that's cut. With no or little tolerance a line of the crystal i get here in Arizona will have me euphoric for 6 hours before i even think of redosing

Look idk what drug you're getting that you think is meth but everything you're saying is off, the whole "snorting is a waste" taking it sublingually, and euphoria lasting 1-3 hours? Sounds like you're the one getting shit that's cut. With no or little tolerance a line of the crystal i get here in Arizona will have me euphoric for 6 hours before i even think of redosing
Im talking peak euphoria, euphoria can last as long as you say but i dont care for it if im not feeling it as hard as i can
And you seem to have taken offence lol. This isnt a dicksizing contest i was voicing my opinion m8 and you realize theres a difference between methamphetamine hydrcloride which i take and crystal right?

Orally it tastes like posh and takes more. Plugging is just desperate and weird like a tweaker fetish although almost but not quite as strong as iv. Snorting good strong crystal will burn and blow your head up smoking if you don’t torch it and roll it right to still get a strong drag is normally a super sociable and enjoyable high but most people I know have issues stopping when they smoke and fiend worse and it’s worst on teeth but if you can put it down between bowls ide recommend this way most. Dude I know you don’t wanna hear it but even though iv is the best high and most intense rush it will change you worse than anything and if you miss a vein or don’t completely empty your rig and it drips in you as you pull out it’s incredibly fricken painful and burns like hell. Plus you risk a whole load of infection and added complications. I know I probley will get crap for this but give plugging a try. Meaning stick a needless syringe up your bum deep as it goes after a full poo and stay with your hole upwards for a minute. Great rush , no missed vein pain or drip burn and it doesn’t add as much chance of septic infection or cotton fever if you use cotton.

Old thread I've found here but I've got some to contribute...

idk if youve tasted morphine sulphate? Probably not, there is no more foul bitter taste on this planet, meth, amps, literally anything except shit probably tastes better.
Try phenylpiracetam. Compare with descriptor "alien piss." Report back
it does carry 80% of the rush of snorting my friend, and all the benefits i stated you cant trash a roa you havent given a solid go.. thats like saying you hate the effects of oxy having not tried it.

Im not here to steer people wrong ya know. Yeah its common knowledge snorting is a fast rush, its also common knowledge that the faster you go up you must come down, and think about that before you reply please with all due respect

I am telling you without a doubt swear on my cock that you can achieve the rush of snorting meth via sublingual assuming you do have powdered meth aka meth hydrocloride?
Wait is this thread arguing about the rush between sublingual and snorting? Neither of those ROAs produce much of a tangible rush. FWIW though and I don't mean this disrespectfully but I have to disagree about the sublingual 'rush' being comparable. Always took a while to kick in for me and I'd never feel it kick in, I'd just realize I was high.
Plus I fucked up my teeth more using sublingual meth in a couple months than I did over a few years.
And for your last question - are other forms of meth readily available?
Imagine coke that lasts about twenty times longer and is more aggressive/intense and much cheaper.
Idk what coke is like in the UK but here in Canada if you've bought coke off the street then you've done meth, or at least amph (but due to the rarity of amph here, unlike over there, I'd suspect UK coke to be cut with amph mostly. Which means meth would be a hell of a lot more enjoyable).
How long does the euphoria last?
Depends on the ROA. Smoked it lasts about as long as a bump of coke. Eaten it can last like ten hours.
Orally it tastes like posh and takes more.
It does take more but once you reach a dose where you 're actuall getting a significant buzz I feel you get more bang for your buck. If I have a half gram bag of shard and I load it into the pipe first thing in the morning I'm most likely going to be within 30 feet of that pipe until it's gone before evening.
On the flipside if I just ate a point or two out of that bag, it'd be evening time before I'd even remember that I was on meth and we would have been having a blast the whole time

ROA matters more then you than it does. Snorting coke or smoking crsck causes me insane paranoia but shooting coke is incredible. I don’t recommend it but ROA is everything