• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How much does ROA change meth?

FreedomCalls

Bluelighter
So the only way I've taken meth was by snorting it which not only caused such intense pain I thought my eyes were gonna explode, but also found to be not that euphoric or fun.

Would I be better off smoking it or shooting it?

I don't need any harm reduction on shooting and how bad IVing is, I know all about it.

Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Depends on its form, crystal is like smoking crack, in hcl powder form you *can* snort it but sublingual is just as strong and lasts longer, and im rediculously amped up right now so take a seat and watch me spread my wings and fly away

Honestly, no matter what ROA you choose to take with Methamphetamine, It's going to kick in perfectly fine. It's so potent it doesn't even matter how you take it, it's going to kick in eventually and get you very high.

Honestly, no matter what ROA you choose to take with Methamphetamine, It's going to kick in perfectly fine. It's so potent it doesn't even matter how you take it, it's going to kick in eventually and get you very high.
While this is true.. snorting it is garbage not to mention a waste, by sublingual its absorbed at the same rate or faster due to more surface area AND you can help but swallow whatever you cant absorb or hold anymore, getting not only fast acting benefits but the long acting ones too.
Smoking it though unless crystal is dumb, the rush is a 5 minute rush what id compare to 1/4 of crack that leaves you in HELL afterwards

While it's pretty easy to consult Wikipedia regarding the various routes of administration and their respective bioavailabilities, but I think this is a question that has arisen more out of a personal preference than maximizing bioavailability. As others have said, it's hard to go wrong with Methamphetamine because all of the ROA's produce a pretty good BA

While this is true.. snorting it is garbage not to mention a waste, by sublingual its absorbed at the same rate or faster due to more surface area AND you can help but swallow whatever you cant absorb or hold anymore, getting not only fast acting benefits but the long acting ones too.
Smoking it though unless crystal is dumb, the rush is a 5 minute rush what id compare to 1/4 of crack that leaves you in HELL afterwards
Did you say snorting is garbage & a waste? You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Snorting meth is very efficient and has a pretty good BA. It was my preferred ROA until i got tired of my nose being on fire.

Did you say snorting is garbage & a waste? You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Snorting meth is very efficient and has a pretty good BA. It was my preferred ROA until i got tired of my nose being on fire.
I never said it was a waste i advised against it saying Sublingual was optimal because: same rush, longer duration, less of a crash
To each their own m8 but 3+ vs 0 youll still be able to say hi to the birds when you fly by em

I never said it was a waste i advised against it saying Sublingual was optimal because: same rush, longer duration, less of a crash
To each their own m8 but 3+ vs 0 youll still be able to say hi to the birds when you fly by em
You actually did say it's a waste lol. But tbh I would rather endure the pain of a line then sublingual meth. Yuck. I've never heard of anyone doing that not saying it doesn't work but can't imagine it would have the same rush as snorting.

IMO, its all about the ROA, it changes how i feel significantly. I have done them all and my last resort is snorting. I hate it. I prefer IV but thats a personal choice.. it sets in quick, lasts a good while and doesn't take as much. I smoke RARELY because i will blow tf down and when it all catches up i feel like crap..i enjoy hot lines bc its the happy middle between snorting and smoking, it hits you faster than smoking but doesn't burn as bad.

You actually did say it's a waste lol. But tbh I would rather endure the pain of a line then sublingual meth. Yuck. I've never heard of anyone doing that not saying it doesn't work but can't imagine it would have the same rush as snorting.
Euh well i was soaring and havent corrected/gone over all my posts, theres alot of messages to answer, apolgize for stating 'waste' also well, idk if youve tasted morphine sulphate? Probably not, there is no more foul bitter taste on this planet, meth, amps, literally anything except shit probably tastes better.

it does carry 80% of the rush of snorting my friend, and all the benefits i stated you cant trash a roa you havent given a solid go.. thats like saying you hate the effects of oxy having not tried it.

Im not here to steer people wrong ya know. Yeah its common knowledge snorting is a fast rush, its also common knowledge that the faster you go up you must come down, and think about that before you reply please with all due respect

I am telling you without a doubt swear on my cock that you can achieve the rush of snorting meth via sublingual assuming you do have powdered meth aka meth hydrocloride?

IMO, its all about the ROA, it changes how i feel significantly. I have done them all and my last resort is snorting. I hate it. I prefer IV but thats a personal choice.. it sets in quick, lasts a good while and doesn't take as much. I smoke RARELY because i will blow tf down and when it all catches up i feel like crap..i enjoy hot lines bc its the happy middle between snorting and smoking, it hits you faster than smoking but doesn't burn as bad.
Oh man the ONE time i smoked meth.. one hit was all it took and for the next hour i was stuck to that damn pipe several times worse than id ever fiended on crack, meth is amazing i love meth but is so painful i hate it :D ohh the love hate relationship i share w it.

It is for sure. If i never shot it i could probably smoke no problem.. its just a different high IMO.
Meth is the one drug i cannot smoke and control myself so i have to abstain from it, its a devil w angel wings in its own right

I smoke way too fkn much when i do then it sneaks up on me lol so i just dont ?
Id probably be dead today from smoking meth just once had i not taken my morphine a good 30mins before getting the idea of smoking the meth from the amount it led me to use, because just as i felt it was too much, the morphine kicked it lowing my bp/heart rate amen to that

Id probably be dead today from smoking meth just once had i not taken my morphine a good 30mins before getting the idea of smoking the meth from the amount it led me to use, because just as i felt it was too much, the morphine kicked it lowing my bp/heart rate amen to that
See! Smoking that shit will sneak up on ya! One minute you're living your best life getting a wee bit high then BOOM ya did too much and now you're fkd.

Have truer words ever been spoken? The church might call upon you to helo rewrite the bible man

We should make a thread in ' the lounge' to chitchat because we might get spanked for not discussing the thread