How much do you pay a month for your gym?

I pay $50AUD a fortnight for my gym. When it opened, it was an exclusive gym (limited members) until a chain bought it out. So Im paying more but I get to use any of the chain's centres. And I do make use of the gym, so it's worth it for me.

i live in a building which is also a hotel so we've got a nice gym/pool/spa/sauna readily available.

I pay $150 for a 10 visit pass to the kickboxing/boxing gym i go to. that lasts a while as i can't get there some weeks.

it's worth it that way. i don't go more than once per week on weeks that i can go. and when i do go, i make sure i am able to do both the kickboxing cardio and boxing cadio classes in a row (like last night), so i essentially get 2 for 1 as well.

those two classes completely hulk smash me. i love it. i walk wobbled for a whole day afterwards. like i been riding a horse or raped. ;):D=D

Gym memberships seem to be getting pricey these days. I got a Membership at Bally total fitness back in the day, so afterp aying for the three year requirement, I now have a lifetime membership for $10 a month. I can go to any Bally location andp lay racquetball or workout.

But I moved recently and needed to join another gym closer to where I live, and it seemed like all the gyms were charging $60 - $80 a month.

15 bucks. i work out at the high school, because no one ever is on the benches, there's a ton of hammer strength machines, and they play classic rock all the time, and there's the super low price per month.

Holy shit you guys pay a lot. I pay 10$ a month, and its a good gym.

Wish I could find a place that just had power cages, benches, Oly bars and loads and loads of plates.

No frills gym.

Im in the military so the gym is free (and mandatory) for us.....Pretty nice one too

I've just bought a new bench press for $200 off a friend, that plus two adjustable dumbells and a gym ball is all I really need. Though I'm always on the lookout for a cheap pullup bar.

My sister is opening up her own gym in the next 6 months so I'll be able to use it for free!

30 Bucks, at a local YMCA. I got the joiner fee waved because I was placed on financial aid (Social Workers don't make much).

Huge place and connected to a long path right along the river.

I mainly use the track to run and then use the pullup bar and pads for a short calisthenics workout, then I'll hit the weights (dumbbells only at this point as I'm just restarting to workout).

£30 a month and thats for use of gym, swimming pool, climbing wall, sports hall etc

i pay $800 for a year. high but worth it, free protein drinks instead of spending 7.50 on them after your done. they make them there i drink 1 before and after. i work out 4 or 5 times a week..if you do the math just the drinks alone would cost $3,900 a year. and theres a swimming pool and the weights and machines are new. and the women are unbelivable. its not the ymca either

Free protein drinks? What?! How can they afford that even in bulk? Are there more expensive levels of membership or something?

50$/m usd. I think it's worth it tho. They have basketball courts, a huge rock wall, all the weightlifting equipment you could ever need, shiploads of different cardio equipment, 2 indoor pools, 2 hot tubs, a steam room, nice sauna, a huge outdoor pool for the summer, and the best part is all the towels. I could go to a smaller gym with enough equipment for around 20$ a month, but it doesn't have near the amount of stuff my gym has, you could end up waiting thirty minutes just to use a bench. Plus, a shitload more people go to the bigger gyms, and since I'm not going to school right now it's the best place I've got to meet new people.