How much do you pay a month for your gym?

eDDe9

Bluelighter
Or how much have you spent on your own equipment?

I'm currently making plans for a nice sturdy power cage in my garden, make out of a couple of railway sleepers and some scaffolding.

Had to stop my gym membership at £52 a month (I wasn't paying, dad never used his card), so will end up joining at £15 month place.. although might bite the bullet and fork out £200 for an Olympic bar and a load of plates in one go

My last gym membership was AUD$56 a month, i.e. dirt cheap =D
But we moved so I had to cancel it.
I'm just looking in to joining a new gym which is going to be about AUD$120 a month, booooooo.
We've got a kick-ass treadmill and bench and weights at home anyway, all up it cost us about AUD$2,500 cos it was all massively discounted. Not too shabby! :D

My last gym membership was $20/mo but the next one will be $60.

£15 per month for a student gym with 3 freeweights gyms and a circuit gym with dumbells. ITS HUGE... =D

I really need to find a 24/7 gym. My one used to close at 23:30 every day, but they made cut backs

free (on campus)

the benefits of being an academic I suppose...

I'd like to buy a power rack/bench someday so I can set one up in my basement.

free courtesy of the ASU recreation center...AMAZING facility as well

(fucking better be tuition is fucking rediculous lol)

£200 for 14 months, not he biggest of gyms but has everything you need (big heavy weights and cardio equipment), pointless paying twice as much for swimming pool, running track and stuff you don't use!

"0"!.

But, I must have dropped close to a good $10K for my own equipment at home. Plus the expenses of keeping a pool warm going during the winter. I work out sometimes at my friend's gym, all he asks in return is that assist him in training some of new newbies. A rather sweet deal. :)

$56 a month...sauna and steamroom but relatively small hometown gym...

funny how Bam Margera was running on the treadmill next to me 2 weeks ago...I was surprised that he actually kept a decent pace for 40 minutes.

$300AU per year for the gym at uni
Its got everything i need, close by and waaaay cheaper than anything else near me.

Lucked out with a chain in my new area - Planet Fitness has a program of $20 annual with $10/mo and a LOT of hours available (Mon 5AM - Fri 9PM, Sat-Sun 7-7).

Plenty of dumbells, a few (too few, IMO) barbells, dozen smith machines, two circuits for isolating machines, and a fleet of treadmills + bikes + ellipticals.

So yeah...haven't been in like 2 months.... :\ But when I'm going, I keep thinking "I'm paying like $.07 per lb I'm lifting =D "

16 USD per month. Plenty of free weights, dumbbells up to 170lbs, lots of cardio equipment and machines.

£32. freeweights, isolating machines, all cardio stuffs, saunas, steam room, jacuzzi, a few swimming pools, hydrotherapy pool and classes like boxercise are included :D